uncertain future

Need Your Blood

Photobucket

 

Shadows! Sehun has been attacked! Stitches’ team get in here!”, Kris’ voice roared.

Kai was helping Kyungsoo with his baggages. Kyungsoo looks around in awe. “Woah... This castle is huge, and dark, and ... oh god night? Already?

Kai smiled. “Nope, it has always been night in demon’s world, Kyungsoo. It has always been night.

Kyungsoo stares at Kai without blinking. “No sun?”

“Yes, no sun.”

“But..”, Kyungsoo whimpered, with his beagle sleeping in his arms. “... I like sunrise.

 

Kai tigthen his lips. “Sorry, Kyungsoo.”

“But i can get use to it, Kai. You guys have the most beautiful full moon i have ever seen.”, Kyungsoo suddenly shot up, made Kai almost got slight heart attack. “Yes, it is.”, Kai agreed.

 

“Don’t lie Kyungsoo i will do something if you..”

 

Whoah what are you!

 

“Kyungsoo!”

 

Kai immediately pulled Kyungsoo into his chest when he saw the innocent boy was playing with the shadows, or what he calls annoying midgets.

“K..Kai?”, Kyungsoo trailed off.

“...They bite.”, Kai answered. “..Alright, let’s meet Baekhyun. You miss him, right?”

 

Kyungsoo’s eyes got brighter. He nods excitedly. “I miss Baekhyun!”

Kai smiles. “Alright then, but i’m jealous.”, he murmured the last part, but Kyungsoo can’t heard him, instead he pulled Kai’s arm. “Where is he? Where is he? Oh! ... and you guys are so lucky living in this big... mansion. Wow.”, Kyungsoo is looking around with amazement. He smiles at Kai. “You guys can play the hardest game of hide and seek here!”

Kai held his laughter.

“Don’t laugh Kai!”

“But you’re too cute what should i do.”, Kai said between his laughters.

“I... Oh Kai!

 

Kyungsoo!

 

Kyungsoo stopped pulling Kai’s coat when he saw a familiar figure at the end of the corridor. He feels like his eyes are going to burst. “...B..Baekhyun... Baekhyun!

Kyungsoo released Kai and ran to Baekhyun, hugging him like a little brother. “I thought i will never see you again Baekhyun...”

 

“Sorry... you left earth to come here.”, Baekhyun murmured, his eyes are teary. He can’t even believes that Kyungsoo is right in front of him. “....But i’m glad you come.

 

“I feel left out.”, Chanyeol pouted. Kai squated beside him.

“But i’m glad they meet.”, Kai smiled. “Imagine what if i don’t know Kyungsoo.”

“Baekhyun would be a miserable one.”, Chanyeol agreed. “...Uhm, and Kai.”, Chanyeol said slowly. “...Mom woke up.”

“Really?”, Kai turned his head. Eyes almost popped out. “Why?

 

“The war has started Kai. The war has started.

Kai’s face went pale. He stares at Chanyeol for a few seconds, and then he turned to see the moon. He asked himself why the moon looks so red. So dead. So unpromising.

 

“..... They have Chen-hyung, hyung. They have him.

Chanyeol gasped in unbelievement. “...No.”

“Yes. We failed to save him. We...No, i’m the one, who took the blame. Me.”, Kai almost sobbed. “...Please hyung... you can mad at me.”

Chanyeol’s eyes widened, he didn’t even blink at the first time.

 

The thoughts of Chen is in danger now. Where’s Chen? What would norths do to him?

I must save him.

“Hyung, hyung calm down!”, Kai held Chanyeol down. “Kris-hyung told me to wait!”

“How could you suppose to wait?! Chen is in danger now... Chen is..

 

“Chen what?”, Baekhyun turned his body. “....Don’t tell me.”

 

Kai has just opened his mouth when a voice cracked behind him, with fear and shock.

....My.. My baby.

Mom?.. N..No.”, Kai stuttered. “...Chen-hyung’s gonna be alright. Mom..”

 

No, No!”, Ara fell to the floor with a thud, Chanyeol immediately caught her on time. “...Mom!

“This is not good... at all.”, Kai bowed down. “It’s all my fault.”

 

Kyungsoo released Baekhyun and ran to Kai. “Kai, it’s our fault. Not your fault. I’m responsible for this, also. I don’t know if i’ll be that much of help, but Kai. Believe me.

Kai lifted his head to faces Kyungsoo. He can saw sparks of hopes inside Kyungsoo’s eyes.

“Kyungsoo..”

 

Chanyeol lifted Ara, handed her to the shadows. “Please let Mom rest. So... what’s the plan Kai?”

“I don’t even know. But i believe Kris-hyung has already had one.”, Kai doesn’t want to turn his head to Kris, his guilty feeling is too strong. “Kris-hyung, you can ask me anything, anything to redeem my act last time. Please.

 

“There is only one way. One way.”, Kris sighed. “No other way to resolve this thing.”

 

Kai and Chanyeol doesn’t even mind to look at each other as they are immersed to Kris’ last words.

“Kris-hyung, we can’t do this.”

 

“Of course we can. We’re stronger than a hundred years ago. Norths are weaker than a hundred years ago. Kai, Chanyeol, and of course, our brother Sehun. We can do this. We’ll win the war.”, Kris holds the hands of Kai and Chanyeol. “We want to save Chen right?”

 

“O..Of course!”, said Kai and Chanyeol in unison.

“Then show them, show them the pride of the souths, you are two special demons with special powers. Show them.”, Kris released their hands, he smiles at them. “I see victory in front of my eyes.

 

After they heard the words, Chanyeol and Kai smiles. They clenched their fist together. While Kyungsoo and Baekhyun was looking at them with a slight hope inside their eyes.

 

“We’ll save Chen-hyung.”, Kai clenched his fist.

We’ll end the war.”, Chanyeol nodded.

 

Kris’ smile is slowly disappearing. Even if his brothers have gained their fighting spirits. Kris lied.

He didn’t see victory.

There is just one thing he doesn’t want to admit.

 

When there’s victory, there’ll be something to sacrificed.

 

Photobucket

 


 

so... hi! i have passed the last week of school which means holiday! i can write more often and hopefully i'll deliver more interesting stories to you guys! i'm so touched, bcs i did read the comments and even some of you subscribers ... have spent time reading this story from the start? thank you so much i'm truly glad <3

and i do realize i did a few mistakes about demons and angels because if demons live on the sky... aren't they angels? not demons? thank you Kaisoo-shiper for pointing it out ;A; just take it as my wild imaginations /slap myself/ see you guys again!