baekhyun's heart finally got melted

Need Your Blood

Photobucket

 

"Don't do it! Don't do it!"

Baekhyun shouted helplessly to the bloody figure. But his body wouldn't move, his legs were stapled in one place.

 

"Take me but not him! Take me!"

 

"DON'T!", Baekhyun gasped. He looks around and realized he fell asleep on the school table. He sighed. 

"What is it?"

 

Photobucket

 

“Where are you going?”

 

Just by hearing the voice. He felt like his body isn’t with him anymore. He stopped and can’t move even a bit. Chen’s voice forced him to be a faithful pet. He just doesn't know why his body acts exactly like Chen wanted it to be.

Baekhyun stopped and turned his back, as expected he saw Chen. His new “master”.

 

“What?”

“You’re trying to run away again Baekhyun-ah. I knew.”, Chen smiled. But even if he smiles, Baekhyun still feels that electrifying aura and scary presence of the demon.

 

“I... I am not. I just...”, Baekhyun tried to search for a good reason. He hasn’t been home for a night, he wonders how Kyungsoo was doing.

Kyungsoo is a clumsy boy, even though he acts as a mom. He can’t play much longer with this Chen. Or Jongdae, or what the demon has told him.

 

“... Please let me go home. Kyungsoo needs me.”, Baekhyun finally said. “I have a life, Jongdae. You can drink my blood as much as you want to. Just let me live normally.”

“I’ve let you live normally, Baekhyun. We’re at school now. You expected more than that?”, Chen laughed. “I’m not as good as you thought i am.”

 

“I.. knew.”, Baekhyun said annoyed.

Chen didn’t mad at him for being so impolite and stuffs. Maybe some masters will, but for Chen, this side of Baekhyun is the one that attracted him.

“You’re so unfaithful and i like that.”, Chen smiles. “Well, because i want to be a good master, you can go home today, Baekhyun. Go.”

 

Baekhyun sighed. He turned his back without saying anything and dashed off from Chen.

Chen examines Baekhyun from a far, with little smile he always have.

“Chanyeol, you’re eavesdropping.”

 

Chanyeol fell from behind the wall. He rubbed his neck and glared at Chen. “Chen, you’re going too far.”

“What’s going too far?”

“...You tortured Baekhyun.”, Chanyeol said angrily. “Even if you are my brother... Chen i told you not to ...”

“Then get him from me.”, Chen said, turned right in front of Chanyeol.

“W..what?”

“Get him from me, clear? You’re saying i’m torturing him while you’ve molested and random girls’ blood? Chanyeol-ah?”, Chen sighed. “Fix yourself up. Or i will eat him.”

 

“..I was..”, Chanyeol lowered his head. He can’t deny that the first time he got to earth, all that he did was playing with the girls. Baekhyun too, he played with him and let Chen took the lead.

He was the idiot.

“...Well, i will snatch him from you Chen. I’ll prove i’ll treat him better.”

“Go on.”, Chen said arrogantly. He watches as Chanyeol ran to the same direction as Baekhyun has gone to.

 

Chen chuckled silently. “Stubborn.”

 

Photobucket

 

“Kyungsoo! Kyungsoo!”, Baekhyun slammed the house’s door opened. His house was pitch dark, he tried to find the light switch and the lamps.

There’s no sign of Kyungsoo, or Doong. Where did Kyungsoo go? Why did he must take Doong too? Baekhyun thought in his mind.

“...Have i gone for too long? Kyungsoo!”, shouted Baekhyun once again.

 

Baekhyun has already teared when he saw someone’s shadow at the kitchen. Baekhyun startled, he got up and tiptoed to the kitchen.

“...Thief?”

 

“No one asked a thief if he’s a thief.”

 

Baekhyun took a step back as he saw a person that he would never want to see again.

“What are you doing here? Freak.”

Chanyeol sighed, he dressed as casual as ever. His collarbone can be seen through the shirt’s cut. A man that will flutter any girls’ hearts.

“I saw Chen let you go. So this is my chance to talk to you.”, Chanyeol said.

 

Baekhyun does realize that Chanyeol didn’t act as freak as usual, or shouting, or making creppy eye stare.

He’s serious.

“I.. I’m listening.”

 

Chanyeol walked closer to Baekhyun, made him pressed to the door. He lifted Baekhyun’s wrist to see a wide cut mark on his skin. Chanyeol can do nothing but sighed after seeing it.

“Chen did this to you?”

Baekhyun nodded. “And what do you care about it? You want to do the same thing to me too? Do you?”

“I just want live a normal life, without any demons... does it understandable enough?”

 

Chanyeol could feels and sees fear on Baekhyun’s eyes. He shouldn’t let his desires overtook him this time. This boy needs help. He doesn’t deserve a life full of demons, or a life as Chen’s prisoner and a blood bank.

He doesn’t.

 

“I’ll talk to him.”, Chanyeol said finally. “I promised you that he wouldn’t bother you again.”

“...Really?”, Baekhyun blinked.

“Yes.”, Chanyeol smiled at Baekhyun, the first smile of Chanyeol that Baekhyun isn’t gotten afraid of.

“Sleep well tonight. Baekhyun.”

 

Chanyeol patted Baekhyun’s head before he opened the front door. “Kyungsoo was going out with his puppy and Kai. It’s alright.”

Baekhyun’s smile rose up after hearing “Kyungsoo”. “Thank godness he’s alright. Ah, i’m not a kid.”, Baekhyun said touching his hair.

“...Well, good night too.”, Baekhyun replied half heartedly.

“I have said that you’re so cute right?”, Chanyeol smirked before he closed the door behind him. “Goodnight.”

 

“...F..Freak.”, Baekhyun took off his shoes and sat in front of the front door. He still hating on Chanyeol. That demon is source of everything bad to him.

At least a half of them.

 

Baekhyun traces his fingers through his cheek. Burning. His whole face is burning. 

"Damn it heart."

 

Photobucket

 

hmm baekyeol got the most mysteries compared to fluffy kyungsoo or tragic luhan, so i hope you guys still looking forward to my fic because i guess this wouldn't end so easily. don't get bored juseyo T___T

i got to write late at night because i went to redeemed my smtown's tickets and going to fix my mom's laptop today, from 10 a.m to 10 p.m, God i'm so tired, and i have computer's essay and geography, i hope i still can steal a little time to write sobs.

Guys thank you so much for waiting and reading my fic.

SARANGHAEEE <3<3

-seoyeol