the norths are getting stronger

Need Your Blood

Photobucket

 

Luhan wiped the blood stains on his collar, while Lay’s face looks so much redder.

Everyone should have known what has happened in the library.

If they know the true identity of Lay of course. Lay chuckled at glanced at Luhan who was trying hard to wipes the stains off his shirt.

“Sorry.”

you.”, Luhan cursed.

 

Luhan feels like a heartless human. He’s living normally now, well not so normal, but he feels like he has forgotten Sehun. Why? He still loves him. He knows.

“....Sehunah.”, Luhan muttered. Trying to keep in track with that name. Sehun. Trying not to forget it.

Trying to love him and wait for him.

“Do not forget him Luhan. Do not.”

 

“I heard you said Sehun just now.”, Lay mumbled. “Did you?”

Luhan glares at him immediately, pouting his lips. “Yes, and what will you gonna do about it?”

“Nothing, i’ve sad enough to know that you are still thinking about him.”, Lay nodded. “Well, you’ll forget him eventually.

“..I won’t!”

“Even if he won’t come to get you? Hm?”, Lay asked with a shook of head. “He will never come to fetch you. Never.

 

Luhan pushed Lay a little from him. His eyes start to act up again. He wants to cry, really. But his manlyness said that he mustn’t. Especially in front of his biggest enemy.

“...You’re too bad.”, Luhan mouthed.

 

“Should you call me bad everyday? I was being kind and tell you the truth. South demons are high, and they’re too high for only one boy like you.”, Lay sighed. “Even if Sehun really does like you, his brother won’t let it happen. Maybe Sehun will lost his memory, trapped inside a chamber. Possibilities.”

“No...No, he got in trouble because of me.. I should..

Luhan.”, Lay grabbed the boy’s arm, calming him down. “If you’re being this selfish, you won’t only hurt yourself, but also Sehun.

 

Luhan grabbed Lay’s hand back.

He realized one thing, after Sehun has left him for good. Maybe Lay was right. He was having trouble trying to remembered his special feeling to Sehun. Trying to make himself love him. But in fact, all that Luhan needs is a companion, that’ll hold his hands everytime he needs it. That’ll overcome the shadows around him. Maybe.

“...This time. When you don’t cuff me, don’t tie me on a bed or something. It feels better.”, Luhan muttered. “Maybe after all i just need someone to make me feeling safe. That’s all.”

 

“...You could all leave me alone.”, Luhan added. “Because for me now, anybody is fine.

 

“But i won’t. That made me different from Sehun.”, Lay cut. “I’m selfish, so does you. Maybe in our lifetime we’ll just taking advantages of each others. But i don’t mind.”

 

Luhan doesn’t say anything. His face started to getting pale. Lay immediately supported him from the side. “Look?

Luhan nodded, with he’s still on Lay’s arms. “...But i still want to believe... Sehun.”

“How can you be this foolish?”, Lay said in frustation. “You won’t see him again!

“Yes i know!”, Luhan got up from Lay’s arms, a little limping, but he managed to stand up. “I have said to you that i need Sehun to say that he hates me. On my face.”, Luhan himself looks uncertain, but still he said the words.

“Because i do love him. I really do.

 

“Then? Are you going to just sit here, saying that you love him?”

“You mean?”

 

Lay sighed. “I hate to let you know. But, look. Look at this.

Lay d his pocket, letting out a piece of mirror. The image inside the mirror slowly dissolves.

 

“You hate him right? You hate him for hurting you that much? You hate that Luhan?”

An image of a girl, a girl with short blonde hair, she looked angry, she was standing in front of someone familiar. The scene looks like it is in a palace.

 

“Se..Sehun.”

 

Sehun, as said, was standing in front of the girl, he looks hesitated, but he managed to answer.

 

“Y..Yes i hate him. Everytime i think of him my heart hurts. He shoo-ed me away. He... hurt me.”

 

Luhan can only stares as the image began to dissolved back into a normal mirror. Lay sighed.

“Should you wait for him?”

Luhan held his head in disbelief. He grabbed his hair, his coat, before fell to the ground again. Lay again helped him up, while Luhan still staring at him with disbelief eyes, face, and everything.

 

“You’re not lying to me right?”, Luhan asked carefully. “Was that real?”

“I can’t manipulated any magic mirror. He really said that. Just now. He did.”, Lay answered. “He hates you. Luhan.”

 

Luhan chuckled. Lay had to kneeled and checked if Luhan really alright or has lost his mind.

“Hey, are you alright?”

“Never better. Good to know. I am the jerk and i should continue being one.”

 

“Luhan?”

 

Luhan lifted his head, and all that Lay could sees is a pair of red eyes. “You hate him now.

“There is only a thin thread between hate and love right? Help me, make Sehun hates me even more, help me make him .... suffer.”, Luhan grinned. “You hate him too right?”

Lay was hesitated for a while before finally nodded. “So it turned out to be really interesting.”

 

“You should help the norths, Luhan. We'll win this.”

 

Photobucket

 

i will go to a long--hiatus guys....

hmmm nope only a week lawl. please wait for me and sorry for stopping at the edge of the story and ... YES EVIL LUHAN IS GREAT RIGHT. /don't hate me/ lawl i promise with kaisoo on the next chapter!!!

LUHAN FORGIVE ME

bye guys! (hiatus 04/11/2012)