demon's freedom

Need Your Blood

Photobucket

 

Chen looked at the vague windows’ glasses.  South Demons’ territory is a small village surrounded by trees and mountains. He saw some men exchange food and blood samples. He saw some demon children play happily. His heart aches a few times.

 

Those feelings.

He wanted to be free. For a long time.

 

He wanted to taste blood. No, not the blood that Sunkyu usually gives him. No.

Not this taste, also not that taste. He wants something more than that taste. Chen clenched his teeth, everyday he would asked himself why his mother let him born with no fangs? He’ll die faster than the others. He’ll die sooner than Chanyeol, which he gave his power to. But he loves Chanyeol, as a brother.

He’ll die sooner than Kai, who’s the strongest and the most powerful child. Chen envies Kai more than anyone. Kai’s life is pure perfect.

 

And the worst part.

He’ll die sooner than the crybaby Sehun. He didn’t hate Sehun. But the fact that he’ll die sooner than his brothers raged him.

 

“What’s the point of living, when you can’t even live?”

 

“Then go, go to earth and do the things you want to do right now.”

“Who’s that?”, Chen turned around, to see a cloud of black smoke, he took some steps backward, he’s pretty sure Kris won’t do something like this. To prank him. No, pranking at his sick brother. No.

 

“Who are you?”, asked Chen again.

 

“You didn’t have to know. But i told the right things to you. I’m not your brother, that will leave you dying alone here in this boring chamber. No.”, answered the voice again.

“Chen, or i should call you by your real name, Jongdae, be free. Or you’ll regret this.”

“Why should i believe you?”, asked Chen again, although he’s totally believing the shadow’s words.

 

He wants to be free. Well who doesn’t?

 

“Because you want to. Don’t lie to yourself Jongdae-yah, be free, search for your own prey, how exciting is that? Not to mention you’ll get fresh blood.”

Chen lowered his head. He thought hard, before finally answered. “I want to be free.”

 

The shadow laughed. “I knew it. Then i’ll help you, you’ll need your brother’s help to go to earth, but you don’t have to. I can.”

“You can? But how..”

“I’m a king of my own territory. I’m just an old demon, Jongdae, but i pity you, i want to help you.”

“Well thank you. But hyung always tells me that i mustn’t believe strangers so..”

 

The shadow started to dissolving into a pit, a hole, and the hole of wind keeps spinning, until it stopped, after messed up Chen’s chamber and opened up all the windows.

“Wow.”, Chen wow-ed. “So... i can go to earth.”

 

“You’re a royal blood Jongdae-yah, all the things for you.”

 

Chen clenched his fist, he stared at the pit. His desire to be free is bigger than his fidelity to his hyung. Chen nodded. “You promised me.”

“I won’t lie. I’m a royal blood too.”, said the voice again. Chen chuckled. “Oh yeah? So you’re a demon too.”

 

Chen gulped, his legs almost gave way. He is too tired and weak for all of these. He prepared his heart, before finally jumped into the pit.

His body felt like it was dissolving into water, but it didn’t hurt at all.

 

Chen opened his eyes after he feels that he has arrived. Trees, benches, and a fountain.

Chen found himself at a park. With humans, humans everywhere.

Chen smiled, his body felt so much stronger as well.

 

“That demon didn’t lie.”, Chen glanced at a knife beside him. A note was attached with the small knife.

“From now on, this is your fang.”, he read the note. Chen smirked, not like he’s like usual. Chen feels so much stronger, he can walks properly, and better, he can search for a prey now.

 

“Baekhyun-ah!”

 

Chen turned his head. Chanyeol. He was sure it was the voice of his brother.

He saw the tall demon was running after a human, Chen cursed Chanyeol inside. Two years, and he’s still playing instead of worrying him and his weak body.

No more.

 

There’ll be no more weak Chen. Chen smirked, he looked at the boy Chanyeol was running after, a cute small boy with uniform.

“Let the hunting begin.”, Chen smirked as he hides his knife inside his shirt.

 

“You’ll pay for this Chanyeol-ah.”

 

 

Photobucket

 

 

“Chen? Chen honey, i’m bringing you food, are you awake?”, Sunkyu knocked Chen’s chamber door a few times, but Chen didn’t even answering.

“Chen? Are you asleep?”

 

“Noona, let him sleep, what are you doing this late night.”, Kris appeared out of nowhere with his night coat, although he said “night”, every time is night times for the demons’ world.

“But he hasn’t eaten.. “

“He can’t die because of that..”

“I’m worrying him, Kris!”, Sunkyu insisted, she slowly opened the door and bringing in the tray with her. “Chen, noona’s com...”

 

Sunkyu dropped her tray to the floor with a loud “bang”. She stared at the empty room, with messy bed and opened windows. Sunkyu screamed hysterically.

“CHEN’S GONE!”

 

“What did you say?!”, Kris immediately ran to Sunkyu’s place and saw by himself an empty room.

“... How could this happening? He can’t.. even walk properly yet.”

 

“Kris! You must find Chen! Maybe he’s kidnapped!”, Sunkyu pulled Kris’ collar. Kris nodded, he didn’t want to panicking and make the situation worse. “Noona, calm down, we’ll find him. We will.”

 

 

Photobucket

 

“...Chen! Wait Chen!”, Chanyeol stopped the shorter boy in front of him. He was panting because he ran as fast as possible when he saw Chen across the street.

 

“...Yeollie that’s dangerous.”, Chen replied. “Long time no see.”

“...You, how could you .. come here? You’re sick, i’ve received the message from Kris-hyung a few days ago and he didn’t tell me you’re this healthy.”, Chanyeol blabbered out.

“What the hell is wrong with you?”

 

Chen chuckled. He smiled at Chanyeol with his usual smile. “I’m still sick. You’re right.”

 

“Then why the hell are you here?”, asked Chanyeol impatiently.

“...Waiting for you to get me my prey is... troublesome. You’re taking too long.”, Chen replied. “I’m going to search my prey by myself.”

“Chen you nuts, you didn’t even have a single fang how could you hunt?”, Chanyeol held Chen’s shoulders.

 

Eventhough Chen is a skilled demon, how could he search for blood without fangs?

Chanyeol thought hard, but the first reason he was mad at Chen is because it is truly visible that Chen wanted Baekhyun as his prey.

No, he found him first.

 

“I could handle that pretty easily. Don’t underestimate me, Chanyeol-ah.”, Chen smiled. “Now if you excuse me... i want to go meet your cute friend.”

“...Chen, no. Even if you’re my brother i can’t let you...”

“He prefers me more than you. You’ve to treated him better.”

“You li..”, Chanyeol held back his fist. He can’t let his anger out at Chen, damn because of Chen’s sickness he can’t do anything harmful to him.

 

Chanyeol let Chen’s shoulders go.

“If you love him you must let him go.”, Chanyeol remembered how Sunkyu let her first prey go. She moved on, searches for another. Maybe she’s right.

Chen is a suitable master for Baekhyun, he has better attitude, and maybe Baekhyun could live in luxury too. He’s just a freak demon.

 

“...Alright, Chen. If i see you let him cry i will chop your head off.”

Chen laughed at Chanyeol’s reaction. “I didn’t know you would gave up that easily. Sure. I’ll win his heart.”

Chen waved to Chanyeol and walked across the street, he could see Baekhyun was waiting him at the bus stop with pile of books on his hands.

 

He could see how Chen offers to help him with his books, Baekhyun smiled at Chen after the boy forcefully helps him with the books.

 

“Let him go, Chanyeol. Let him go. He deserved better.”, Chanyeol bited his lip and stares at the two.

Someone has to give up.

 

 

Photobucket

 

It has been a week since Chanyeol, Chen, and Baekhyun were studying at the same class. Chanyeol are trying to give up, after seeing that Chen was after Baekhyun.

But his body didn’t act like so, it was so awkward.

Since the seats were arranged by the teacher, Chanyeol just can’t help it when he has to sits in front of Baekhyun, and being punched all the time by the little boy because he is too tall.

 

“..Ya! Bow down a little!”

“..What? That’s your fault for being so short!”

Chanyeol whispered in annoyance. Not because of Baekhyun’s words, he’s just pure annoyed at Baekhyun. For dissing him and calling him a freak all the time, and the fact that he can't have him.

 

“Chanyeol! Chanyeol! Please pass my eraser!”

 

Chanyeol keeps ignoring Baekhyun at the class, when the bells ring, Chanyeol goes straight to Kai, who has just been back from his long absence.

He doesn’t want to meet Baekhyun at all.

 

“...What a freak! Just a few days ago he said that i... i... am..”

Baekhyun lowered his head and messed up his hair in frustation. “Damn it Baekhyun! Why the hell were you seeking for his attention?”

Baekhyun didn’t even understand himself. He was so annoyed by Chanyeol’s existence, but now, after the tall boy has totally ignored him, he wanted to seek him back?

“What’s wrong with my brain? ....Urgh that Park Chanyeol, he must pay because he has completely ruined my brain...”

 

“Baekhyun-ah!”

Chen called from behind, Baekhyun immediately smiled at him. “You’ve been waiting long? Sorry.”

Baekhyun shooks his head. “Not at all, should we go discussing our project now, Jongdae?”

“Yes, we should, we should go to a quiet place.”

 

Photobucket

sorry for the lack of kaisoo, kaisoo shippers :(((( i promise i'll come up more with them, but this is chenchen time! /slapped no actually it's baekyeol's. i hope my update is interesting and made you guys curious enough >:D 

hunhan and kaisoo coming up!

 

-seoyeol