the cursed meeting

Need Your Blood

ugh i'm really sorry guys, i must repeated the story all over again :(( i hope the old readers and subscribers will read this again, and i hope the new readers enjoyed this! sorry for my bad grammar tho :(


 “You may think that demons are the strongest creatures on earth, and also here, on our land, but actually demons are very fragile and weak, children. They are very weak compared to the human who can live both on day and night.”

 

“Grandma, but we must blood to be alive.”, asked the boy with a few sparks in his eyes.

The old demon smiled. “That’s why, when you turned 17, you must go to earth and find a human, no, a prey, that will allow you to their bloods everytime you need it.”

 

“So, Grandma has one too? A prey?”, asked another boy, he talked with lisp.

 

“A soulmate, for short. Grandma loves him so much, but human has a lesser life-expentacy than us. So, that’s why Grandma is aging now.”

The old demon is looked like a normal 30-year-old woman. But like she said, aging. Demons should be stopped aging at 17, but the old female demon, has given up her immortality because she didn’t want to search for another human prey.

 

“How will we know that it is our soulmate?”, asked another boy with tan skin.

 

“Well, boys. You.. just know. And you guys have royal bloods, Chanyeol, Kai, Sehun. And your older brother Kris will soon take the throne. You are lucky kids.”

The old demon pats the heads of her grandsons. She smiled at them. “You guys will reach immortality longer than i was.”

 

“Brothers! Time to take a bath! Hi Grandma!”, shouted a girl in a royal dress, she has a short blonde hair and a bright smile. Hard to think that the girl is also a demon.

“Sunkyu-noona! Grandma, we’ll visit you again tomorrow, alright?”, said the boy with the lisp, while his brothers were running to their noona.

 

“Sure, Sehun-ah, we can always meet again if we have time.”, the old demon Sehun’s hair before letting that boy ran to Sunkyu.

Sehun didn’t know, that today, is the last day he would see his grandma.

 

Photobucket

 

“Sehun! Kris-hyung told us not to play near the clouds!”, Kai ran to chase Sehun, who was holding on a ball and was walking to the clouds, some of them can lead the demons straight to human world.

 

“I don’t want to! You want to play with this ball alone!”, shouted the little kid, pouting.

“Aniya! Just come back, Sehun-ah! I’m sorry.”

After hearing Kai’s apologize, Sehun walked away from the clouds, but he lost his step and fell directly to the bottom of the clouds.

 

“Sehun!”

 

“KAI HELP ME!”

 

Photobucket

 

Sehun woke up in a park full of kids his age, 12 above. He was surprised with the fact that he hasn’t died. Oh right, demons can’t die.

 

He searched for his ball all over the place he was fallen. No clue.

He looked up to the sky and could feel how Kris will punish him later. He was afraid.

 

“Hey there.”

Sehun turned his back, he was crying and crying, he didn’t want to be here, on human’s world.

“Why are you crying?”

He stared at the golden-haired-boy, he was holding a ball, his ball.

 

“My ball!”, shouted Sehun.

The boy smiled to him. “Your ball? Here, i found it near the swings.”

“What are swings?”, asked Sehun, while receiving his ball back.

“You don’t know swings?”, the boy looked shocked. “Come here, i’ll show you.”

 

The boy grabbed Sehun’s arm and pulled him to the park. Sehun was refusing at the first time, but after he looked at the park and the playground, he want to plays too.

 

“What’s your name?”

“huh?”

 

“Your name.”, asked the golden-haired-boy. “Mine’s Luhan.”

“Luhan... my name’s Sehun.”, Sehun answered shyly.

 

“You’ve a pair of red eyes, that’s interesting.”, Luhan said, admiring Sehun’s face.

This boy didn’t know anything about demons. And he shouldn’t tell him. He wants to be friends with Luhan.

“Thank you.”, said Sehun, still too shy to looked at Luhan in the eyes.

 

Just when he wanted to call Luhan’s name again, the sky goes black, the time felt like stopping. Luhan was gasping in shock as a black figure of smoke appeared between them.

Sehun knew this person the best. His hyung, Kris.

Kris picked Sehun up easily and staring to Luhan with his red eyes and visible fangs.

 

No way, why did he only show them to Luhan? The others didn’t even aware of what’s happening.

“Kris-hyung! No! Don’t hurt him!”

“He has seen us, there’s no other way than killing him.”, said the tall figure. “And you broke the rules.”

 

“Hyung, i’m sorry, i’ll do anything but don’t hurt him.”

 

Kris looked straight to Sehun’s eyes. Sure enough that the boy is serious. He stared the last time at Luhan then disappeared with Sehun.

 

Luhan can’t tell what’s happening, but he heard weird voices in his head, he fell to the ground while holding his head.

“I let you go this time. But remember, the day you saw us, is the day you’ll regretted. You can never run from every demons in the human’s world. You will live a life full of demons.”