Meeting Mr. Arrogant

My Jerkie Teukie Lee Teuk

                “What is taking them so long?” I said impatiently. I was looking at the door hoping the next person who walked in would be Jake. The plane would be leaving in ten more minutes and they’re both not even here yet.

                “The traffic might’ve just stopped them. I’m sure they’re heading here Lillian.” Annie said, trying to calm me down.

                “I hope you’re right.” I plainly said. Before leaving ,Jake had been acting a bit strange. First, he seems a little bit more distance then the usual after the trip back from Europe then it’s the box that he won’t let me open until I’m on the plane. I did ask Ashlee if anything happened in France but she wouldn’t tell me anything. She just basically shrugged her shoulders and said that everything was fine and splendid. I mean, she is my friend, but we’re not that close to one another and what if something did happen...what if... I should think too much about it. She is my friend-ish after all I shouldn’t be questioning her...right?

                “The plane is leaving in ten more minutes Lillian. You should start heading now already. If they make it here, I’ll just tell them that you left already okay.” Annie said, pushing me toward the terminal.

                “But-“

                She urged me on not giving up. “No buts Lillian. You need a break from school.”

                “Well, technically no. I’ll still be going to school. I’m just not going to school with you guys.”

                “Okay, okay whatever. Just go okay. This is your chance to get away and do what ever you want. Now go!” She pushed me into the terminal.

                “Okay.” I sighed shaking my head.

                “Go! Before you’re late you slow .”

                 I just laughed at her and stuck out my fist. She just smile and waved. She also signals for me to call her as soon as I got there.

                There were a whole mob of people that needed to get on the plane also so I was practically pushed towards it. I turned around once more and I thought I saw them. Jake and Ashley coming in with smiles on their faces and....are they holding hand? Before I could get a clearer picture I tripped and fell to the ground with a thud. It took me a while to get it to process into my head when some one stepped on my hand. Holding it in pain, I looked up to see who it was and saw a tall slim figure walking away. “Yah, you there in the suit!” I shouted getting up.

                He turned around hearing me. He was about me age probably. He might be a little older but still young...and handsome. “Me?” He asked dumbly.

                “Yeah, who else did you think I was talking to?” I walked to him until I was close enough to not be shouting at him which I practically was anyway.

                “What? Did I do something to you? I don’t think we’ve met before.”

                “You stepped on my hand and you don’t even apologize.”

                “Excuse me?” He had a surprised look on his face as if I was out of my mind.

                “Ha! Acting like you did nothing now huh?”

                “Miss.” I heard a voice behind me say but I just ignored. “You afraid to confess now, huh?”

                He just looked at me in disbelief. “I didn’t step on your hand Miss. I’m not blind. I can see quiet well.”

                “Well enough to not see me on the ground.”

                “What are you saying? That you are hard to miss because you’re big?”

                My jaws dropped as he said this. Who in the name does he think he is? “What-“

                “That is what you mean to say, right?”

                “Aish! Haven’t your mom taught you how to treat a women.”

                “Haven’t your mom taught you how to act like an adult. How old are you... 12?”

                “I’m not 12 for your own information. I’m-“

                “What? Three? I thought so too. Now if you would please excuse me I have to get going. You have a nice day.”

                I just looked at his ugly back as he walked away like the person that he was. “Who does he think he is?” I said under my breath.

                “Miss...” I heard the voice again.

                 I turned around this time and saw a guy some what my age, maybe a little younger.

                “What?” I said impatiently.

                “I was the one who stepped on your hand. I do apologize.”

                I just looked at him. I could feel my face starting to heat up. I blinked a couple times before walking away like I never heard any of it. I went and found my seat, right next to the window. I just got comfy when a guy came and sat next to me. I took a glance at him for a sec and turned back to look out the window when I realized who he was. THE GUY JUST A MOMENT AGO! I turned back to look at him, eye widen.

                “You again.” we both said in unison.

___________________________________________________________________________________

***Please comment and tell me what you think so far.

       -Aaliya, smile always =)

 ( )_( )
(='_'=) SMILE FOR THE BUNNY!!!
 (")_(")

.