Chapter 32

A Game of Four

“Yuri do we have any medicine there?”

“Huh? Oh. Wait, let me check”,

Sooyoung and Yuri brought Tiffany back to their apartment as they look after the latter. Sooyoung is busy wiping the sweats forming at the latter’s forehead with a towel as Yuri searches for some medicine. The younger girl can only bit her lip as she stares at the sleeping figure in front of her.

What happened in there, exactly?

She thought to herself as she continues to wipe those sweats away. Yuri is back with the medicine in hand and a glass of water on the other. Placing it on the table near the bed, she leaned on the wall as she sighed.

“Buddy…”

“I know what you’re going to say Yuri…let’s just wait okay?” Sooyoung answered back without taking her eyes off Tiffany.

“Okay…whatever you say”, Yuri replied back as she exited the room leaving the two alone.

Well, this love story is very…complicated.

She thought to herself as she went out of their unit to catch some fresh air. Thinking about everything that happened to them from the start, she can’t help but smile. She then remembered what Sooyoung asked her the other night.

Okay, let’s revise my question…are you in love with Jessica

“In love…with Sica?” she said to herself as she looks up to the sky before closing her eyes. “I really don’t know anymore…or do I?”

Back at Sooyoung and Tiffany, the latter’s still doing everything to remove the sweats forming at Tiffany’s forehead. Just then, Tiffany started regaining her senses as she slowly opens her two puffy eyes. Scanning the area, she saw Sooyoung besides her. Sooyoung helped Tiffany to seat up as the latter massage the side of her head.

“Where…am I?” Tiffany asked.

“You’re in our unit…Yuri and I”, Tiffany just nods her head as she keeps on massaging it.

“Here…drink this, it might help”, Sooyoung gives the medicine to Tiffany as the latter takes it.

“T-thanks”, the latter replies as she place the empty glass on her lap. “I should give a point for this you know”, she then added.

Sooyoung just looks at her.

“What? Don’t you want some points?” Tiffany asked surprised that Sooyoung didn’t give any reactions.

“Oh no actually I want but…I want the real Tiffany to give the points to me, not this one”, Sooyoung said back to her.

Tiffany was out of words after hearing Sooyoung, she just looks away. “W-what are you talking about?” she asked as she stutters with her words.

Sooyoung gritted her teeth. “Tiffany, would you please tell me something? And I want them to be true”,

Tiffany slowly looks at Sooyoung who was a serious expression on her face then divert her eyes to the side before nodding.

“Are you…doing okay?”

Tiffany just bit her lip. She wasn’t looking at Sooyoung’s eyes either. “I’m okay Soo…really”, she answered back.

It was a lie, of course she knew that. How could she lie to herself? Okay? She’s just fooling Sooyoung…and worst, herself.

She heard Sooyoungsighed, she managed to look at the latter for a moment before Sooyoung stands up from where she was seated.

“Jessica told me something…” upon hearing Jessica’s name, she quickly listen to what Sooyoung has to say.

“She told me to…look after you”,

Tiffany was surprised. Did she really?

“When…when did she tell you that?”

“After you run away and before she walks away from me and Yuri…” waiting for any reactions to Tiffany, she decided to continue, “But you know what…”

“W-what?”

“It’s true that she told that to me, but what she didn’t know is I’m already doing that…” she paused. “She doesn’t need to say those things to me because I’ll do that without her telling me”, she added as she looks back to Tiffany. 

“Soo…”

“Tell me…do I still have a chance there?” Sooyoung asked as she points out to Tiffany’s heart.

Tiffany wasn’t able to answer. She can see that Sooyoung’s tears at threatening to fall but she sees how the latter is holding them back. She felt guilt running through her veins.

“I…don’t know”,

Sooyoung eyed the floor as she smile combined with the pain she’s feeling. “It’s a good thing”,

“A…g-good thing?” Tiffany asked, confused.

“You don’t know, meaning I may still have a chance”, she forced a smile as she looks back to Tiffany. “I’ll be taking chances…just like what I told you before, I hope you haven’t forgotten”,

Tiffany was left speechless as soon as Sooyoung said those things to her. Of course, she hasn’t forgotten about that. Remembering every word Sooyoung said, her body started heating up. Maybe it’s just from the fever I have, she thought to herself. Looking up to the latter once again, Sooyoung’s just smiling at her; the real smile of Choi Sooyoung.

I’m going to look for that something in which it will help me to have you…me loving you, and you loving me…not out of pity, but out of your free will and that’s your real feelings. I don’t want your love if it will be so easy for me to have. Jessica’s my rival now when it comes to you, but in the regular basis, she’s still my friend. But I’m not sure if everything’s going back to the way it was before this scene. So for now, give me some time, don’t fall into someone else besides my rival, because I’m going to steal you away from her hands and soon, very soon, you’ll be in my loving arm. Remember that, Hwang Tiffany.

Yuri singing outside the door behind Sooyoung and Tiffany

Fany and Soo sitting on the bed, K-I-S-S-I-N-G

Sooyoung and Tiffany heard Yuri singing outside the door causing the two to have a tension between them. Sooyoung quickly opens the door behind them, “YURI!”

“What? I’m just singing”,

“It is not funny, Yul”, Tiffany walked behind them.

“Oh…hey…sorry, I was just clearing up the mood that’s all”, Yuri then scratch the back of her head. “You’re still mad at me?” she then added.

Tiffany just looks at her with blank expression.

“Ahaha…well I take that as a yes”,

“Awkward”,

“Shut up Soo”, Yuri nudge her from behind.

“So Tiffany…” Sooyoung started.

“Oh? I just noticed it. You’re not calling me Fany anymore”, Tiffany asked as she looks at Sooyoung.

“Ah! That…well, certain situation arises and…yeah”,

“I see. You too, Yuri”,

“Me? W-well, you know…you being mad at me and…yeah”, Tiffany just stared at them keeping a poker face.

“Alright! Let’s get something to eat, shall we?” Sooyoung then break the tension building up on them.

“But Soo, there’s no food”, Yuri questionably asked.

“Come on buddy, that’s so simple…”

“Well? What do you propose buddy?”

“Of course, you’ll cook”,

---

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

here's a 3chapter marathon for AGOF. mianhe for being inactive in updating, well no net connection at home so yeah..

oh well, just enjoy guys.. and please, stop telling me the pairings.. i'm losing it. :(