Chapter 19

A Game of Four

“Waa! I’m so full!” Sooyoung said as she slump herself on the chair.

“Soo! Manners!” Tiffany ordered Sooyoung.

“Oops sorry about that Fany. It’s just that I’m having a little cramps on my stomach”,

“It’s because you ate too many”, Jessica then said as she sip the last drop from her soup.

“I did not. I ate just about right”, Sooyoung pouts as she crossed her arms.

“Anyway guys, do you have any plans after this?” Taeyeon asked them.

“Oh Taeyeon unnie, I need to go home early because I’m going to review for our midterms. It’s next week actually”, said Yoona who just wiped with the table napkin.

“Oh so do I”, Seohyun raised her hand too.

“Oh…I see. It’s good that my concert came first huh?”

“Yup! Now we can review properly”, Yoona said as she smile.

“How about you guys?” Taeyeon asked the remaining people.

“Got no plans”, Jessica bluntly said.

“Me too”, Tiffany added.

“Oh I need to go somewhere tomorrow but that’s on the afternoon”, Sooyoung said massaging her stomach.

There was a moment of silence after that.

“Yuri?”

“Oh? What? I’m sorry, what were you saying?”

“I asked if you have any plans after this?” Taeyeon asked her.

“Ah…I don…”,

“She have plans with me”, Jessica interrupts.

“Eh? Jessi but you said earlier that you don’t”, Tiffany said.

“I agreed with her”, Taeyeon added up.

“Sorry I forgot. I had plans with Yuri after the concert”, Jessica then looks at Yuri. Suprisingly, Yuri got what she meant.

“Ah! Yes, I forgot about that. I was supposed to talk to Sica here about something”,

“I guess you’re all busy then, except for you two”,

“I guess”,

“So what do you say? We drive these kids back home and have ourselves some good time? I know just the right place”, Taeyeon offered Sooyoung and Tiffany.

“Eh? But”, Tiffany objects.

“What’s the matter Tiffany?” Taeyeon asked her.

“Nothing nothing”,

“So everything’s good? How about you guys?” Taeyeon turns to asked Yuri and Jessica.

“We’ll just halt a taxi”,

“Okay. Call us if you guys need anything okay?”

“Sure Taeng. Thanks”, Yuri smiled.

“Well come on kids, we drive you home and we part ways”,

“Okay!” Yoona and Seohyun said in unison.

---

“We could just have ride with them you know, and let them drop us off to somewhere”, Jessica said.

“Can’t do that Sica. Fany will kill me”,

“Ahh. Right”,

There was a moment of silence as they are walking to somewhere. Tonight was the night that Yuri would tell Jessica everything about her and Gyuri since she promised her the night before the concert.

“So how did you two met?” Jessica started.

Yuri just looked at her and sigh. “About 2 years now, I met her during Taeyeon’s birthday”,

“Ahh. Then?”

“Well, at first were kind of awkward to each other”,

“Then?” Yuri looked at her then looked away.

“We became good friends after Taeyeon’s birthday, a week after”, Yuri trailed off.

“So what happened?”

“She…confess to me, she said she love me”, she said.

“And what did you tell her?” Jessica just asked.

“That time I was inlove with her as well, so I was a bit shocked when she confessed to me that night”, Yuri’s face started to be tainted by red blush as she continues to talk.

Jessica just stared at her waiting for the next line.

“We…did it”, Yuri looked away. She can’t manage to look into Jessica’s eyes for some reason.

“Oh”, Jessica’s voice trailed off. “You are one naughty girl, aren’t you? Doing ‘that’ after confessing, really?” she then added.

“What? I couldn’t help it plus she initiate it”, Yuri defended herself.

“Yeah yeah, so why did you two break up?” she asked again.

“About that”, she stop then looked at Jessica then she continues. “There’s a third party”, she added as she look away.

“Why is it that everytime a couple breaks up, there’s always this third party thing?” Jessica said with her tone a bit irritated.

“Well maybe because I’ll meet someone else better than her?” Yuri joked.

“Don’t joke around Yul, this is not a joke. It’s about you”,

“Yeah yeah, I’m sorry”,

“So are you okay?” Jessica asked her as she placed her hand in Yuri’s cheek.

“Eh? Yes?”

“I don’t mean physically Yuri. What I mean is emotionally? She’s here in Korea right? You are going to bump into her one day. Korea is not that big”,

“I know…” Yuri just looked away.

“Really?”

“Huh?” Yuri was confused. “What?” she added.

“You really are impossible Kwon Yuri”, Jessica trailed off as she flashed a warm smile towards her.

“What do you mean?” she asked again and this time, Jessica just shook her head not wanting to answer her question. “Sica?” she asked once more.

“I think I’ve heard enough”, Jessica then retrieved her hand and place it on her coat pocket.

That’s it? Yuri thought to herself as she looks at the latter.

“What? Do I have a dirt on my face?” Jessica asked her.

“Oh! Nothing…are you sure…you won’t ask anything anymore?”

“Why? Want me to ask more?”

“Ah! No no!”

“Good…urgh! The night is still young”, Jessica said as she stretched her arms in the air and sighed deeply. “Want to go somewhere?” she added.

“Eh? Are you sure? Aren’t you tired or sleepy yet?”

“Do I look like one to you?” she asked Yuri and the latter just shook her head and smile.

“Want to drink?” Jessica asked her again.

“W-what?” Yuri asked surprisingly.

“I said, if you want to drink. You know, me you bar drink?”

“I don’t think that’s a good idea Sica”, Yuri looked away as she gulped, remembering that time when they were both drunk.

“Huh? What do you mean?”

“You know…that night, when you drank and…”

Jessica’s face started blushing as soon as she remembers what Yuri is talking about.

“Yah! Why did you have to bring that up huh?! And I totally forgot about that! Really?!” Jessica then started hitting Yuri.

“Ow ow, Sica hey stop…ack! Hey!” Yuri keeps on blocking Jessica’s hits.

“I hate you”, Jessica looks away. Yuri then smiles as she started ruffling the girl’s hair.

“You do and always will”,

---