Chapter 18

A Game of Four

Gyuri! Wait!

Yuri, let go of me!

No! please explain, why are you doing this? I don’t understand!

I don’t love you anymore Yuri! I love him! So please, let go of me!

NO! I won’t accept this! You promised me you and I will be forever!

That was before Yuri, everything have changed! It same goes for my feelings!

NO! GYURI!

 

“GYURI!” Yuri woke up from her nightmare as she got up from her bed.

“Yuri? Hey you okay?”

“F-Fany?”

“What did you dreamt about? Look you’re sweating”,

“Ahh…it’s nothing. Where are the others?” she asked Tiffany as she wipes off the sweat building up on her forehead.

“They’re having their breakfast Yuri, auntie asked me to get you”, she answered back Yuri as she sat down on the edge of the bed. “You were dreaming about her, are you?” she asked.

Yuri just looked away from Tiffany as she avoids the question. Tiffany just looked at her.

“It’s okay if you wouldn’t tell me, I won’t force you with that. But remember, I’m also your friend, not just Soo, and not just Jessi”, Tiffany said as she got up and walks towards the door, “Hurry now, or Soo will eat your food”, she added before finally disappearing.

---

“Unnie! Hurry up, eat your food and take a bath!” Yoona said as she quickly finished her food and put her plate on the sink.

“Yoong, don’t move so fast. You’ll get stomach cramps”, Seohyun said as she did the same with her plate.

“I won’t Seo, trust me!” Yoona said as she did a sign peace with her hand.

“Hey Yuri, what happened to you? Were you dreaming of something good that’s why you woke up late?” Sooyoung asked as she finishes her food.

“Ahh, yeah I was”, Yuri lied as she take her place and started eating.

“Oh? Yul. What happened to you? I woke up first”, Jessica said as she just got back from her morning walk.

Yuri just stares at Jessica as Jessica stares back at her with a confuse look.

“Is something on my face Yul?” she asked the latter as she wipes it off with her towel.

As if Yuri were daydreaming, she immediately shook her head. “Naa, nothing. I was just thinking how hot you are with your sweat look”, she then wink at Jessica.

Jessica looks at Yuri, she then close her eyes and sighed. “I know right. So what, you’re in love with me now?” she teased.

“Hmm, let see”, Yuri then placed her hand on her chin as she looks Jessica from head to toe before smiling. “I think I am”, she added.

 “Puuuf, what!? Sica you are what!? Wait, Yuri!?” Sooyoung asked as she wipes the spilled juice on .

“J-Jessi, but I thought you were…” Tiffany was surprised too.

Jessica’s smile widens as she hears what Yuri told her. “You want to make it official?” she asked again.

Yuri just looked at her. “HAHA! Okay okay, let’s stop this Sica. Fany will kill me. Stop joking already”, Yuri said as she got up from her seat walk towards Jessica and started ruffling her hair just like what she was doing before. “Boo, you’re no fun Yul”, Jessica said as she put away Yuri’s hand.

“Whoa! I thought you two were serious about that”, Sooyoung said.

“Jessi, that is not a great joke”, Tiffany said with a bit annoyance on her tone of voice.

“Okay okay, were sorry about that. I’ll go take my bath now it seems I’m the only one left”,

“You’re right hurry up, you stinks!” Sooyoung kid as she place her plate on the sink as well.

“Yeah yeah”, she then walk passed Jessica. “Oh, but I meant what I said about you being hot with that look of yours”, she then taps the latter’s shoulder before disappearing to the bath.

“Yah Kwon Yuri!? Are you flirting with me!?” Jessica said as she throws her towel on her.

“Haha, I am not. Just stating a fact. See you guys in a bit”, Yuri said as she went to the bathroom.

“She’s so impossible”, Sooyoung said.

Tiffany just nod as she fix the dining table and shove away the remaining plates while Jessica just smiled at this matter as she get some change of clothes for herself.

---

“OH MY GOD! I’m about to see Taeyeon, IN PERSON!” Tiffany squeals as she jumps while clinging to Yoona.

“I know right unnie! Hooray!” Yoona did the same thing.

“Hey, not so loud you two. You’re getting too much attention”, Sooyoung said as she drinks on her tumbler.

“Boo! Unnie you’re no fun!” Yoona said as she stick her tongue out. “Yuri unnie, how about you?” she added.

“Oh? Ah. I’m fine”, Yuri said.

“Yuri unnie are you okay?” Seohyun asked her as she puts her hand on Yuri’s shoulder.

“HAHA, yeah yeah I’m fine. You guys worry too much”,

“OH MY GOD! I THINK I SEE TAEYEON’S CAR!”

A group of girls started squealing as cars started passing by their way. Tiffany and Yoona continue their fan girling as the other just follows the cars with their eyes. The production staffs started fixing the stage as they put everything in place. 30 minutes before the shows start, Jessica is feeling a bit uneasy with the overwhelming crowd before her.

“Sica?” Yuri asked.

“Yeah?”

“You okay? You look kind of pale”, Yuri said.

“It’s nothing Yul”,

“…here, drink some of my water”, Yuri grab Jessica’s hand and hand her over her bottled water.

“But Yul, seriously I’m…”

“Just take it, you’ll need it…”

Jessica just sighed as she nod. She just stay close to the group as the concert is about to start. Having the advantage of having close to the stage, Tiffany, Yoona, Seohyun and Yuri started their fan chants along with the other fans as Taeyeon is slowly showing up on the stage. The concert lasts for 4 hours or so as the crowd is starting to disperse. Tiffany and the others started grabbing their things as they exited the concert hall.

“That was awesome!” Yoona stated.

“I know! Her voice is so…kyaa!” Tiffany squeals in excitement.

“Urgh, I think I lost both my hearing sense”, Sooyoung said as she rubs her two ears.

“Don’t be so over acting Soo, you’re no fun”, Tiffany added.

“Eh? But it’s true…right Sica?” Sooyoung said as she turn her head to Jessica who just nod gradually.

“Jessi are you feeling okay?” Tiffany asked her bestfriend.

“Yeah, I’m fine”,

“Earlier it was Yuri unnie who’s feeling gloomy now it’s Sica unnie?” Yoona said catching the attention of the others. “What?” she added.

“You’re right about that Yoona. What’s the matter with you two?” Sooyoung asked. Yuri and Jessica just shrugs.

“Anyway unnie, should we go grab something to eat?” Seohyun suggested.

“Oh! Food! Alright!” Sooyoung was the first to agree followed by Yoona and Tiffany.

“Guys”,

“Oh? What is it buddy?” Sooyoung asked.

“I’d like to show you something if that’s alright”, she said.

“Eh? But what about the food?”

“That can wait”, Yuri said flatly.

“What is it unnie?” Yoona asked her sister.

“It’s a surprise”, Yuri just winked at her little sister. “Come on,this way”, she added.

---

“Yuri what are we doing here?” Tiffany asked as she scans the area.

“Nothing just to me…”

“YUWREEEEE!”

A girl from afar can be heard screaming Yuri’s name as it runs towards them.

“TAENG!” Yuri hug the short girl as she started swinging her.

“I’ve missed you buddy! It’s been a while!”

“I know I know! You’ve grown a bit!” Yuri said as she friend.

Yoona, Sooyoung, Seohyun, Tiffany and Jessica just stood there with their mouth agape at the scene before them.

“Oh! I’d like you to meet my friends. I assume you remember Yoong?” she said as she points out her sister.

“Y-Yoong? As in YOONA?” Taeyeon cleared as she examines Yoona.

“Taeyeon unnie?!” Yoona was shocked.

“OH! YOONA!” Taeyeon immediately hugs Yoona as she squeals.

“Alright, enough with squealing. Meet my other friends, Seohyun, Jessica and Tiffany”, Yuri introduced them one by one as Taeyeon shakes their hands.

“And I assume you remember the shikshin?”

“Yah! What’s that supposed to mean!?” Sooyoung yelled as she pouts.

“Of course! Who would want to forget about her! Come here Soo”, Taeyeon and Sooyoung had a warm hug as they let go of each other.

“Anyway, how do you find the concert? Good?” Taeyeon asked them.

“Unnie, it was awesome!” Yoona said as Seohyun nods agreeing with her.

“Eh? Really? That’s good then”, Taeyeon just smiled then she noticed that Tiffany was staring at her. “Ah? You’re Tiffany right?” she then asked as Tiffany just nod.

“Yah! Tiff snap out of it!” Jessica slap her bestfriend’s arm causing the latter to yelp.

“What’s wrong with you Jess?” Tiffany shouted as she rub her sore arm.

“It’s because you’re staring at her for heaven sake!”

Tiffany then blink a few times before realizing that she did stare at Taeyeon, she then hide her face with her hands.

“Oh! I’m very sorry!”

“Haha, it’s nothing. I’m used to being stared at”,

“Pff, too full of herself”, Sooyoung mumbled.

“I heard that shikshin!” Taeyeon said.

Sooyoung and Taeyeon had a little glaring competition as the others just laugh it off. Just then Yuri excuse herself from the group as she was going to the restroom.

“What’s the matter with Yuri?” Taeyeon suddenly asked the group as she stops her little fight with Sooyoung.

“Ah…well”,

“What is it Soo? Something I don’t know?” she asked the latter.

“You do know about Gyuri right?” Sooyoung asked Taeyeon.

“Yes? She’s Yuri’s girlfriend right?” Taeyeon stops as soon as she find the other girls staring at her with sadden expression. “What? What’s wrong?” she asked again.

“Taeyeon unnie”, Yoona spoke up. “Yuri unnie and Gyuri unnie are no longer together”, she then added as she looks away from the latter.

“Eh? How come?”

“Well it’s a bit of a long story”, Sooyoung added.

“Hey! Sorry took so long, there was a long line to the restroom”, Yuri smiled. “Oh? What are you guys talking about? What did I missed?” she added.

“Oh! You were just in time unnie, we are deciding where to eat. Do you suggest any place?” Seohyun suddenly answered.

“Oh? How about to the restaurant we passed by earlier?” Yuri suggested.

“Oh! I know that one! Let’s go then!”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

so yeah, i haven't updated for a while huh? sorry about that, been busy this whole time so i haven't got the chance to update AGOF. so, to make it up to you guys, i'll update until chapter 20 today... :))