Chapter 4

A Game of Four

 

Ring Ring Ring Ring

“Hello?”

“Hey Fany, it’s Yuri”,

“Hey Yuri, where are you guys?”

“We’re close, could you ahm…wait outside your place?”

“Sure”,

“Great, we’ll see you then”,

“Okay”,

“Who was it Tiff?”

“It’s Yuri. She told me to wait them outside the house”, she answered back as she puts on her jacket.

“Guess we should go now?” Jessica asked putting her jacket as well.

“Yeah let’s”,

Tiffany and Jessica is patiently waiting outside their apartment. Tiffany had her earphone’s on while Jessica is typing away some characters on her phone. Not from afar, she could see a car headed to where they are. Jessica then tap Tiffany’s shoulder and gesture for the latter to look at the direction to where the car is.

“I think that’s them?”

“Where?” Tiffany then spotted to familiar individual inside the car.

“Yow!” it was Sooyoung who first greeted the two ladies in waiting.

“Hey”, Jessica greeted back.

“So you guys ready?” Yuri spoke up.

“Sure, I’m starving”, Tiffany injected.

“Let’s go then”,

----

“So what are you guys doing before we invited you?” Yuri was asking questions to keep them busy.

“Nothing in particular, we’re just watching some film, right Tiff?” Jessica turn her head to Tiffany as the latter nod in return.

“Ah, I see”,

“So why did you invited us in the first place? Aren’t you guys busy or anything?” Tiffany started a question.

Yuri looked at her best friend from the side of her eyes as the latter keeps on driving. Yuri just sighed as she answered Tiffany’s question.

“Same. We’re bored at our place so we decided to go have fun”, Yuri smiled.

“Then why invited us? Don’t you have any other friends?” Tiffany asked again. Yuri gulped hard at Tiffany’s question.

“We’ve tried reaching them out, but all they say is that their busy with their work”, Sooyoung in.

Phew, dang you Soo. You almost give me a heart attack. Yuri thought as she look at the side of her mirror.

“I see. But don’t you have work too?” she asked again.

“We have…but…”, Sooyoung who run out of words is now looking aimlessly at the road ahead.

“But?” Tiffany asked waiting for a proper answer.

“Tiff, stop asking too much questions, will you?” Jessica interrupt the two.

“Oh. So-sorry Jess”, Tiffany then lowered her head.

Jessica, you sure knows how to silence Tiffany huh, Yuri looked at the two girls from the rear view mirror of the car.

“HAHA, it’s nothing Jessica. Don’t worry about it”, Sooyoung answered back.

Jessica looked up to her before glancing over at her side. Without uttering a single word, the car is filled with an awkward silence. Yuri can’t take it any longer, the silence is deafening her.

“Hey Sica!”

“What?” Jessica was raising her right eyebrow.

“Ah, I was just thinking. You know, getting friends with me?” the hell? Yuri said as she was waiting for the latter’s answer.

“You’re kidding right?” Jessica asked.

“E-eh?” Yuri was dumbfounded by Jessica’s answer.

“Aren’t we friends already?”

“Huh?”

“HAHA! Yul, what kind of lame question is that?!” Sooyoung has laughing real hard on her seat as she tap the steering wheel. On the other hand, Tiffany was holding on her laughter.

“W-what? But I thought, you ah…”, Yuri was stuttering with her words as she looks at Jessica who just simply give her a ‘are you serious’ look.

“Seriously Yuri, we’re friends if you didn’t know about it”,

“Ah..AH! of course we’re friends. HAHA. Silly me!” the hell?! I looked like a total idiot back there! Aish, stupid! Yuri was just smiling as she look back at the main road.

“So where are planning on taking us, Sooyoung?” Jessica asked Sooyoung.

“Oh. Amusement park”, Sooyoung smiled as she looked at Jessica from the rear view mirror. Jessica just nod as she lowered her head. She can heal the heat rising up after Sooyoung smiled.

While Jessica had her head hung low, she felt someone tugging her shirt; it was Tiffany. The latter had her puppy eyes on as she pleads for Jessica’s attention. The latter just look at Tiffany who is almost crying.

“Aish, you silly girl. I’m not mad at you”,

“But you are”, Tiffany is starting to sob.

“Tiff, I’m not mad at you okay?” Jessica cupped Tiffany’s face and moved it closer to her face. She put her forehead into Tiffany’s as she smiled back to the latter.

“Y-you’re not m-mad?” Tiffany asked again.

“Yup. I’m not mad, so stop crying okay?” Jessica kissed Tiffany’s forehead causing the girl to stiffen a bit. On the other hand, the two in front saw it all and had their jaws open.

“Don’t cry okay?” Jessica still has her hands on Tiffany’s face.

“Okay”, Tiffany then hugged Jessica as tight as she can without caring if the other two are watching.

The heck?! Sooyoung shouted at the back of her mind as she fixed her attention back at the road.

Ooh~ so much for the drama. HAHA Yuri thought as she looked at her surprised friend.

“Want to hold hands?” Jessica offered her hand as she waits for the latter’s replied.

“Thought you’d never asked Jess, I missed it”, Tiffany quickly intertwined their hands together as she set her head on Jessica’s shoulder.

“You never changed Tiff”, Jessica then rest her head into Tiffany’s.

The whole ride was quiet. Tiffany and Jessica was sleeping peacefully at the back seat while Sooyoung and Yuri was focus on the road ahead them. Yuri was busy playing games in her phone and didn’t care much of her surroundings. Sooyoung, on the other hand feel envious of how Tiffany and Jessica are so close to each other. She shook the ideas from her mind as she watch the two sleeping at the back seat.

The four arrived at the amusement park an hour after lunch break. Tiffany was waking Jessica up on her deep slumber, Yuri was checking up on all the things they need to bring with them inside and Sooyoung was busy buying drinks for them.

“Jess, we’re here. Wake up”, Tiffany is waking Jessica up for the 5th time already, and yet the girl isn’t waking up.

“Aish, what do I do with you”, Tiffany had her hands on her waist as she think for a possible way to wake the sleeping princess.

“Try to kiss her then”, Yuri whispered.

“WHAT?!” Tiffany jumped at the statement making her face turn bright red.

“HAHA! Hey I was just kidding, you take it so serious”, Yuri was tapping Tiffany’s shoulder as she laugh like there’s no tomorrow.

“I-it’s not fu-funny Yul”, Tiffany hung her head low to hide her embarrassment.

“HAHA, I know I know, mianhe”, Yuri then wiped her side tears with her finger as she grab on her phone.

“Try waking her up again, I’ll go look for Sooyoung”, the latter just nod as Yuri disappears from the crowd.

“Aish, stupid Yul”, Tiffany then turned her attention to her sleeping friend.

Try to kiss her then.

Those words kept repeating through her head as she watch her best friend sleep in peace. Her face started to heat up again after remembering what Yuri told her. She shook away the thought as she looked at her best friend one more time. A smile grew from her lips as she recall their past together.

Flashback

“Jesshiii!” a young girl called out.

“Jesshiii!” she called out again. No one response.

The young girl started to cry when she cannot find her friend. She seat in the corner of the room, held her knees together and cries. She kept on calling the name Jesshi but she didn’t get any response. She was so scared, so scared that she didn’t even want to move anymore. She’s scared that her friend leaves her the same way her mom leaves her when she was still very young. She continue to sob knowing that no one’s there to help her. She was losing it until a hand tap her shoulder. She can’t clearly see who it was because she’s been crying a lot. The figure then held a handkerchief and wipes the young girl’s tears. She then gave her a lollipop for her to stop her crying.

“Don’t cry”, the young girl said as she seat beside the sobbing girl.

“B-but you are”, the girl continues to cry.

“Aww, stop crying. Jeshi won’t leave Tiff’s side, okay?” the young Jessica smiled.

“Promise?”

“Uhm! I promise”,

“Pinkie swear?” the young Tiffany was holding up her pinkie finger.

“Yup, pinkie swear. So stop crying now okay?” the young Jessica wipe the remaining tears on the young Tiffany’s face before giving her a peck on the cheek.

“Y-you kissed me?” the young Tiffany was holding onto her cheek.

“I’ll do that everytime I’m the one who cause your tears, okay?” the young Jessica smiles as she took Tiffany’s hand.

“Let’s go play now?”

“O-okay..Jeshii”, Jessica looked back at Tiffany. “Hmm?”

“I love you”,

“I love you too”,

End of Flashback

“I missed the old times Jess”, Tiffany was fixing Jessica’s bangs.

“Uhm…” Jessica is starting to stir at her sleep. Tiffany quickly reposition herself up as she pretend that nothing happened.

“Jess, wake up. We’re here”,

“We are?” Jessica answered back as she rub her eyes.

“Yup. We are. So, let’s go?” Tiffany offered her a hand.

“Okay”, Jessica took it and intertwined their hands once more.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

----

do i smell JeTi? XD hahaha

been a while since the last update, hahaha so what do you think guys?

JeTi moments for JeTi shippers out there hahaha ! :p

here's chapter 4 :)

 

rhobziee is out..