Chapter 21

A Game of Four

“So we end up here anyway huh?” Yuri said as she sighed.

“Come on Yul, it’s not that bad. Just forget about that night”, Jessica replied as she drink some of her cocktail.

The two are now enjoying the scene in front of them as people started dancing with the music.

“So Yul”, Jessica started placing her cocktail back on the table.

“Hmm?” Yuri asked as she much on some of the chips.

“What if you see her here accidentally?”

Yuri blinked several times surprised by what Jessica told her. “I…I don’t know”,

Jessica just smiled. She then pinch the latter’s cheek.

“Aww! What did you do that for?!” Yuri shouted as she rub her sore cheek.

“Dummy, I’m here don’t worry”, Jessica answered back as she sip some of cocktail once more before munching some chips.

“I don’t get you at all…but thanks”,

“You’re always welcome”,

The two keeps on chatting their lives out as they were on their 5th cocktail drink. They did some dancing to as they enjoy the atmosphere of the bar. After dancing for about 4 songs, they decided to take a break from it and to freshen up.

“Yul, do you think we should contact them?”

“Who? The trio?” Jessica just nod.

“Trust me Sica, we wouldn’t be able to contact them. They are with Taeng, for heaven sake”, Yuri trailed off as she shrugs her shoulder.

“Oh? Can Taeyeon do that?”

“You wouldn’t even imagine”,

“Ah”,

“So where do you want to go next?” Yuri then asked her.

“Huh?”

“Come on Sica, it’s almost 4 in the morning”, Yuri said as she hung her low.

“What? Sleepy?” to Jessica’s surprised, Yuri nods.

“Oh. Want to go now?”

“Yes please”,

“Alright, let’s go”, Jessica then arranged her things as she prepared to leave as well as Yuri.

The two walk out of the bar not to long after that and waited for a cab to come. Yuri just yawned as she rub her two sleepy eyes. Jessica finds it cute as she giggles.

“What are you giggling about?” Yuri asked with a tired tone.

“Nothing, you act like a kid you know that?”

“Hmm. I just want to sleep that’s all”, Yuri then place her two hands on her pocket as sighed deeply.

“Okay okay, oh wait there’s a cab”, Jessica then halt the cab. “Come on, move your in”, Jessica then assist Yuri inside the cab as she gets in herself.

“Where to miss?” the driver asked them.

“Oh! Ah”, Jessica then stuttered.

“Southwoods, phase 2 block 2 lot 1”, Yuri said she then let her tired eyelids rest.

“Got it”, the driver then start the engine of the car as they drove into the city.

“And I thought you were already sleeping”, Jessica said as she fixed her clothes.

“I a…” Yuri didn’t finish her word as she rests her head on Jessica’s shoulder that was just next to her causing the latter to be surprised.

“Hey, don’t go sleeping in my shoulder!” Jessica tries to wake the latter but failed. She just sighed as she keeps close. “Better message them”, she then added as she fished out her phone from her bag careful not to wake Yuri who is sound asleep.

After some hours, they finally reached the place Yuri asked the driver to take them and to Jessica’s surprised, it was her unit. She then handed some bill to the driver as she drag the latter on the front door.

“Hey, we are here. Where are your keys?” Yuri who was half asleep hand Jessica the keys and they successfully went inside the unit without making so much trouble.

Jessica then lead Yuri to the room and let Yuri’s body rest into her bed.

“What will I do to you? Really?” Jessica said as she sigh deeply.

She then tries to remove the girls jacket and place it on the hook then she went to her shoes. Successfully removing it, she went outside the room leaving Yuri on her bed.

“That was tiring, I think my shoulder is numb. Why is she so heavy?” Jessica said to herself as she massage her sore shoulder. She then removes her jacket and place it on the sofa before removing her footwear and placing it neatly beside her jacket. She then went back to where Yuri is.

“Hey, move!” Jessica then push Yuri on the other side of the bed so she can access the half part of it.

“Uhm, it’s crowded”, Yuri mumbled to her sleep.

“Yah! Just because you’re my best friend it doesn’t mean you can order me around. I am not sleeping outside especially on a sofa!” Jessica answered back as she let her body rest on the bed.

“I didn’t say you can’t sleep here. I just said it’s crowded”, Yuri answered her with her back facing the latter.

“Oh, whatever Kwon Yuri…wait, why is it so hot? Could you turn the aircon on?” Jessica ordered.

Yuri surprisingly gets up as she opens the air-conditioner then she went back to the bed and place the covers to cover her body from the cold. “Will this be fine? The temperature I mean?” she then added.

“Yeah, I think that will be just fine”, Jessica said yawning.

“Great, night Sica”,

“Uhm, night Yul”, Jessica then the other side so both their backs are facing each other.

---

Meanwhile, the three were still on the same place they were since the group splits up. They were now laughing they hearts out.

“Sooyoung that was lame!” Tiffany said as she held her stomach as she laughs.

“Yah Fany-ah! It’s not funny!” Sooyoung just pout.

“Oh come on Soo, don’t be such a party pooper. Could you do that again?” Taeyeon said as she asked Sooyoung.

“No! You two are making fun of me!”

“Haha, come on Soo…please?” Tiffany wanted to see it too so she plead for the girl but Sooyoung refuse.

“No. I won’t Fany-ah”,

“Aww”, Tiffany then pout.

Sooyoung then thought of something.

“Want me to make you laugh out loud Fany-ah?” Sooyoung then asked Tiffany as she move closer to the latter.

“Oh! You’ll do it again? Yes please!” Tiffany is now smiling, Sooyoung just smirk.

“Alright, as you wish”,

Sooyoung then started tickling Tiffany from behind to her neck as the latter laughs even more causing the other people to look at them. Taeyeon just watch them as she laughs as well. As for Tiffany, she was trying to get out from Sooyoung’s tickling session but failed.

“Y-Yah! Stop! HAHA! Soo! HAHA!” Tiffany said between her words as she laugh loud, tears forming on the edge of her eyes. “HAHA! Come on! HAHA! Sorry sorry!” Tiffany pleaded as she keeps on laughing. Sooyoung who was now tired, stops her tickling to Tiffany.

“Now you know, so don’t make fun of me anymore”, Sooyoung just pout once more and crossed her arms.

“Okay okay, I won’t”, Tiffany then wiped of her tears as she chuckles. Taeyeon on the other, was still laughing.

“Hey Taeng. You can stop laughing now”, Sooyoung said to Taeyeon.

“Hahaha! It’s fun watching you two, you know that? You two act like a newly couple…how cute”,

“Ah! Taeyeon!” Tiffany just stick her tongue out and crossed her arms as well.

“Taeng, cut that out. Fany-ah will get mad at you”, Sooyoung said.

“I’m already mad”, Tiffany answered.

“Oh? Really Tiffany?” now it was Taeyeon’s time to tickle her and Tiffany just started laughing again. “Come on Soo”, Taeyeon then drag Sooyoung as they started tickling each other.

“Alright alright! I’m not mad! HAHA! Stop! HAHA!”

The three leave the area almost 5 in the morning already as they head to stay at Taeyeon place. Luckily it was just minutes of ride thanks to Taeyeon’s car.

“Wow Taeng, you’ve got yourself a cool place”, Sooyoung said as she scans the area.

“You think this is cool? Wait till you see what dad gave me last year”,

“Whoa! Is it a mansion?” Tiffany asked.

“Close”, Taeyeon said as she chuckles. “You two can use the two vacant rooms”, she then added.

“Oh, thanks”, Sooyoung said as she sat on the sofa, she then fished out her phone. “My phone’s dead. How about you Fany-ah?” Tiffany fished out her phone as well and answered the same thing.

“Taeng, you got a spare charger? I kinda need it”,

“Sure, it’s on the drawer below the TV set. Just look for the one compatible with you phone”, Sooyoung nods as she finds the charger. Luckily it wasn’t that hard to find.

“Thanks”, Sooyoung then charge her phone. “Oh, a message…Sica?”

“From whom?” Tiffany asked as she seat beside her.

“Your bestfriend”, Sooyoung shows the recipient.

What? Jessi messaged Sooyoung and not me?

“Oh? What does it says?”

Sooyoung then opens the message.

“She said she was staying at Yuri’s place”,

“Again?” Tiffany’s tone isn’t that lively anymore.

“Ahh…yeah, I think? But don’t worry. Yuri isn’t that type of girl Fany-ah. I assured you”,

“She better be”,

“Sooyoung, Yuri texted me too. She said they are on her old unit”,

“Oh?! That place?” Sooyoung was surprised.

“Why?” Tiffany asked.

“Oh nothing nothing. It’s just that I’m surprised they went there. I thought they would go to our unit”,

“So Yuri decided to stay at your old place? Well that place isn’t that bad. I visited it once”, Taeyeon said slumping herself on the sofa next to them.

“Huh? How?”

“Yuri gave me a spare key”,

“Ahh”,

“What’s with that unit anyway? Is it haunted?”

“Haha! Tiffany it’s not! But I like how that brain of yours work sometimes. That was the very first unit that Yuri bought. During that time, I still can’t afford that type of unit. It costs a fortune!” Taeyeon laughed at the matter as she opens the TV.  

“I know right! I myself was surprised after bought it. To celebrate, we even had a ribbon cutting!” Sooyoung added.

“Ah! I remember that! HAHA!” The two then started laughing.

“Is Yuri some kind of millionaire? Something like that?” The two stops from laughing and face Tiffany.

“Ahh Tiffany, let’s not talk about that okay? I can’t even compete with Yuri’s wealth. What I have now is nothing compare to what Yuri have”, Sooyoung just nod in agreement.

“Oh”,

After watching some morning news, the trio decided to take some sleep. Tiffany’s room is in between Taeyeon and Sooyoung’s. The thought that her best friend texted Sooyoung instead of her gives the girl a depressing thought. She just sighed as she covers herself up and tries to sleep.

 

---

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

since i love you guys here's another update from mee *wink

i hate this bad weather! urgh!