Chapter 6

A Game of Four

 

S-Sooyoung!?!

Jessica then opens the message of Sooyoung.

Hey, sorry about not talking with you a little more. Well you see, ahm how should I put this…you’re kinda hard to approach? Oh that was before but after today I realised that you’re not so bad to socialize with. Haha, sorry about teasing you earlier well that’s my nature hope you could get used to it. Anyway, friends? Can we start of being friends? Haha,

Jessica couldn’t believe her eyes. Is this really Sooyoung!? She scroll up the message and it WAS Sooyoung who texted her. She was so happy she almost drop her phone. Smiling from ear to ear, she replied to Sooyoung’s message.

Haha, am I that hard to approach? Well that’s for the first timers, but I’m not so bad when you get use to my attitude. It’s just that I’m like this. I didn’t know that you were a shikshin, I’m amazed on how you could eat a lot but…it doesn’t show with your figure HAHA! Anyway, sure we can be friends. I would love to be friends with you.

Jessica happily send her message back to Sooyoung and waited for the latter’s replied. She didn’t noticed that Tiffany is already done bathing and it was her turn to be inside.

“Jessi”,

The latter was surprised upon Tiffany’s presence that causes her to drop her phone hard on the wooden floor.

“Jessi! Oh my god, are you okay!?” Tiffany was shocked with Jessica’s reaction when she called her. Jessica on the other hand, just nod her head telling Tiffany that she was alright.

“Ahm, the shower is ready?”

“Oh! Okay okay, thanks Tiff, see you in 30”, Jessica fetched her phone from the floor as she brings it with her in the shower room.

What’s wrong with Jessi? Oh well.

Inside the shower room, Jessica puts the phone to her as she waits for the reply of Sooyoung. Her phone then vibrates and her awaited message has come. They’ve been texting for a while now and Jessica feels a little dizzy. Placing the phone back, Jessica let herself to enjoy the hot water for a little while longer.

At their room, Tiffany is busy drying her hair up as she plays a song. She suddenly looked at the wall clock beside their door and she realized that Jessica hasn’t come out of the shower room, yet.

How long has been Jessi inside the shower? 30? Hold on, I went inside an hour ago so..wait a minute!?

Tiffany quickly put down the blower in her hand and dash from their room to the shower room. Knocking in the door, she called out for Jessica’s name.

No answer.

She knock again and this time it’s a bit louder. She again calls out for Jessica’s name but got the same response. She tried to twist the doorknob but it was lock. Tiffany’s breathing became heavy as her heartbeat beat faster than usual. She went back to their room to get the keys for their shower room and quickly inserted the key to the keyhole and was surprised to see that Jessica isn’t inside the shower room.

What the hell!?

She then walked towards the tub to where Jessica is bathing and was shocked. Jessica had drowned herself in the water. Tiffany quickly lifted Jessica’s head from the water and tries to wake the girl up. Tiffany isn’t getting any response from the girl. She then picked Jessica up, grabs her towel and put it on her. She then tries to carry her in bridal style as she walked outside the shower room. Placing the unconscious girl on the bed, she grabs another towel from the drawer and puts it on Jessica’s soaked hair. She then tries to wake her up again but Jessica isn’t waking up. Not knowing what to do with her best friend, she called for help.

“Fany-ah!”

“Sooyoung thank goodness you’re here! Please help, Jessi…” Tiffany’s eyes were puffed from all the crying she made.

“Fany! Where’s Sica!?” Yuri asked.

“She’s in the room”, Tiffany continue her sobbing as she lead Yuri and Sooyoung in their room.

“What the hell!? Sooyoung start the car hurry!” Sooyoung nod as she went out of the house to start the engine.

“Fany, at least put some clothes on her right?” Yuri said as she looks at the half Jessica.

“Yah! Don’t look at her!”

“Yah! I’m not looking! I need to pick her up…sorry about this Sica I didn’t mean to”, Yuri picked Jessica up in a bridal style and it was not too hard on her. She then walked out of the room with a crying Tiffany following her.

“Keep her warm Fany-ah, let’s go Soo”, Tiffany nod at the order of Yuri as she held Jessica’s cold hands.

Jessi, please be safe…

At the hospital, the three waits for the diagnosis of the doctor. Tiffany held her hands together and praying the Jessica will be alright. Yuri and Sooyoung just watch their friend. The door then opens as the doctor face them.

“Anyone here knows Ms Jung?”

“We are”,

“Relationship please?” the doctor eyed the three from head to toe.

What the hell is wrong with this bald head!? Yuri thought as she eyed the doctor.

“We’re her friends, I’m Tiffany”,

“Ms Hwang?”

Sooyoung and Yuri was surprised that this old man knows Tiffany.

“Yes”, Tiffany answered.

“I see, well Ms Jung isn’t in a critical stage she just lost some air in her body but she’ll be alright with a few rest”, the doctor explains.

“When could we bring her home then?” Yuri asked. The doctor eyed her.

“Don’t worry, she’s a friend”, the doctor looked at Tiffany before looking back to Yuri.

“Very well, you could bring her home after she wakes up. If there’s anything more, just call me Ms Hwang”, the doctor then excuse himself as he walks off.

“What’s wrong with that old man!?”

“Now now Yul, let’s just check Sica’s condition”,

The trio then entered Jessica’s room. There lies an unconscious Jessica. Tiffany immediately walked beside the bed as she held Jessica’s hand on hers. Yuri and Sooyoung follows.

“Jessi, what we’re you thinking?” Tiffany started crying again.

“Fany-ah, don’t cry. That won’t help”, Sooyoung tried to calm the girl.

“Seriously, what happened to her?” Yuri asked as she took the seat available.

“I don’t know, she just went to the shower room and this happened”,

“Maybe she used too much hot water, maybe her body couldn’t take it”, Sooyoung added.

While the three were chatting, Jessica was slowly waking up. She held her head with her left hand as she tries to change position. Tiffany quickly helped her to seat as she hand her a glass of water. Yuri and Sooyoung remain silent.

“Jessi, how are you feeling?” Tiffany asked.

“A bit dizzy, where are we?” Jessica answered back as she scan the place.

“We’re in the hospital Jessi, you passed out when you were in the shower. What happened to you?”

After processing everything, Jessica’s cheeks were bright red causing Tiffany and the rest to be confused. Jessica just shook her head as she avoid the question. Yuri, who is secretly watching her can’t help but smile on the girl’s action.

“Hey Yul, what are you smiling at?” Sooyoung suddenly asked Yuri causing Tiffany and Jessica to look at her.

Stupid Soo! Aish

“HAHA, nothing nothing. I just remember something that’s all”,

“You’re weird sometimes”, Sooyoung said as she looks at Tiffany and Jessica again.

“Anyway Jessi. The doctor said you can go home once you wake up. You ready to go home?”

“I guess. I don’t like hospitals that much”, Jessica answered back with her weak voice.

“Hey want Yuri to carry you again in a bridal style?” Sooyoung interjected. Yuri’s eyes widen as she hears it and Jessica arched her eyebrows.

“YAH! SHUT UP SOO!” Yuri was smacking Sooyoung’s back as the latter kept on laughing.

“Nevermind that Jessi, shall we go now?” Tiffany distracted Jessica as she held her hand.

“Okay. I want to sleep as well”,

“Okay. Soo, can you drive us home?” Tiffany asked Sooyoung as the latter nod in reply.

---

“Hey thanks again you guys”,

“Nah, that was nothing. It’s the least we could do for you guys”, Sooyoung said.

“Goodnight then, have a safe drive”, Tiffany bid them farewell as she help Jessica.

“Ooh Sica, hold on. Fany-ah, can I borrow Sica for a sec?” Yuri said as she waits for a reply.

“Jessi?” Tiffany looked at Jessica for confirmation as Jessica nods back.

“Great! Haha, it won’t take too long. Soo, keep an eye on Fany-ah okay?” Yuri said as she and Jessica walked a few meters away from them.

“Okay! Don’t take too long now!” Sooyoung shouts back.

“So what do you want to talk about?” Jessica finally spoke.

“HAHA, I know why you passed out in the shower room”, Yuri had a grin on her face.

Jessica’s eyes widen. Does she knows!?

“What are you talking about?”

“Now now Sica, don’t try to deny it”, Yuri placed one arm over Jessica’s shoulder as she asked her again.

“Why did you bring your phone to the shower room, you might drop it you know”,

“WHAT!?”

“Hey hey, not so loud they might hear us”, Yuri placed her finger on Jessica’s mouth signalling her not to shout too much.

“H-how did you know?” Jessica asked as she stuttered with her words. Yuri just kept her smile.

“Well, I’m kinda sharp with those kinds of things hahaha. You can’t hide it from me”,

“Oh god, don’t tell anybody please?!” Jessica held Yuri’s jacket as she plead for a yes as an answer.

“HAHA, chill out Sica. I won’t do that”, Yuri patted Jessica’s head as she laughs at the latter’s actions.

“You promise?”

“Huh?” Yuri asked in confusion.

“Promise me you won’t tell anybody, even to Soo”,

Yuri looked at the latter for a second before nodding in response. She then flicked Jessica’s forehead causing the latter to yelp in pain. Jessica held her sore forehead as she playfully smack Yuri’s back.

“Thanks Yul”,

“Whoa! Did you just called me Yul!?”

“Can’t I?” Jessica asked as she rubs her forehead.

“HAHA! Of course you can silly. We’re friends now!” Yuri ruffles Jessica’s hair.

“Stop ruffling my hair! I’m not a dog!”

“Sorry sorry. Anyway, should we head back now?”

“Yeah we should. Tiff is probably worried sick about me”,

“Here cling your arms on mine, you might tripped”,

“Thanks. Let’s go”,

Yuri and Jessica returned to where the other two is. Yuri then helped Jessica to walked in front of their doorsteps as Tiffany held her back. Yuri and Jessica we’re smiling to each other.

“What the hell are you two smiling at huh?

“Huh? What? Oh nothing haha. That’s between me and Sica”, Yuri then winked at Jessica causing the latter to hid her laughter.

What happened to them?  Jessi’s smiling.

Tiffany asked herself as she looked at her best friend. She can’t help but grit her teeth as she looked away from her. She’s angry towards herself for she can’t make Jessica smile like Yuri is doing right now. What does Yuri have that she doesn’t possess? Is Yuri that special? Questions are flooding her mind that causes her form tears on her eyes. The three were surprised after that.

“Fany-ah!” Sooyoung said as she walks towards Tiffany.

“Whoa whoa, hey why are you crying? Yah Soo what did you do to her!?” Yuri said as she eyed Sooyoung.

“Yah! I didn’t do anything!”

Tiff?

“Tiff, we better go inside”, Jessica puts her hand over Tiffany’s shoulder as she soothe the crying girl.

“You’re right Sica, Fany must be tired with all that happened today. Better go inside and take a rest”, Yuri said.

“Thanks Yul”, Jessica thanked Yuri as she support Tiffany inside.

“I guess we’ll see you guys then, goodnight”,

As soon as the four bid their farewell, Sooyoung and Yuri drive back at their place as Tiffany and Jessica was inside their room. Jessica helped Tiffany to seat on the bed as she tries to calm Tiffany down.

“Tiff, what’s wrong?” Jessica asked her best friend as she seat beside her.

“D-don’t go Jessi”, Tiffany’s sobbing even more.

“What do you mean don’t go? Tiff, I’m not going anywhere”, Jessica answered back as she fix the latter’s messy hair.

Tiffany suddenly hugged Jessica tight. Jessica on the other hand who doesn’t even have a single clue, hug the latter back as she calm her down. They stayed in that position for a while before letting go of each other. The two looked at each other’s eyes as they both smiled.

“I don’t know why you cried but I have a feeling it’s my fault?” Jessica said as she held Tiffany’s hand.

“No no! it’s not your fault Jessi, it’s just that…” Tiffany’s words were cut off as she soon as she realized where she’s going.

“It’s just what?”

“Nevermind Jessi, it’s nothing”, Jessica raised an eyebrow as her best friend’s acting weird.

“Anyway, just to be sure”,

Jessica leaned forward and gently kissed Tiffany’s cheek. Upon the contact, Tiffany’s eyes widen and she started blushing real hard. Her tears were overflowing as she feels every second of the contact. It sends electricity to her veins. Her heart beats faster than usual and she held her hand on the bed. Her body stiffen upon the contact. As soon as Jessica removes the contact, she quickly recomposed herself.

“W-what you do that for?” Tiffany held her face as she looked at Jessica.

“Hmm, just making sure. You remember what I told you before, I’ll kiss you when I’m the one that causes your tears”, Jessica held her chin as she said those words.

“But you’re not at fault even this time Jessi…”

“That’s why I’m making it sure”, Jessica just smiled back as she crawled to the bed and lay herself down. “Don’t forget to turn off the lights okay?” she added as she put on some covers.

“O-okay”, Tiffany then got up from the bed and into the switch and switched off the lights.

She then slowly made her way to the bed and crawled on the other side of it. Moving closer to where Jessica is, she feels the warmth of Jessica’s body as she snuggles to move closer to her. Jessica on the other hand, repositioned herself as she made some space for Tiffany. That night was peaceful for the two girls who’s sleeping close to each other.

***

 

 

 

 

now isn't that stupid Sica? falling asleep on the tub? you drown yourself ahaha!

lucky Yuri, she saw Jessica's half *ahem! body XD

but hey, i wonder what's the feeling of falling asleep on a tub? ooh~ i might get drown like her hahaha!

anyway, 4 more chapters and we'll know who's go with who. 

seat back and enjoy the story guys.. ^^~

*maybe having only one day of class throughout the whole week isn't so bad after all..but i wish there are classes. I feel sorry for the tuition i paid in my school -_-'

 

PS.

now don't be like that my lovely readers, don't say JeTi please! SooFany please! SooSic please! TaeNy please! YulSic please!

i might change the story if you keep on doing that... :) just wait for the story you guys.. you won't enjoy it that way hahaha!!

 

anywho, chapter 6 it is.. :)

rhobziee's out \-_-~)