Chapter 25

A Game of Four

 

“Taeyeon, where will I put these things?” Tiffany asked as she points on the silverwares.

“Oh, can you bring it out near the front door?”

“Okay”, Tiffany then started moving them one by one, Sooyoung who saw this help the latter.

“Hey guys, where’s Jessica? Have any seen her?” Yuri then asked as she got out of her room.

“Huh? I thought she’s with you?” Taeyeon asked.

“Why would she be?” she then furrowed her eyebrows.

Little did they know, Jessica took a walk to escape the work inside the house. Just then, she bumps into the same woman she met on the supermarket. She decided to approach her.

“Hello”,

“Oh! Hello there, aren’t you the one on the supermarket?”

“Yes I am, do you live here?” Jessica asked.

“Yup”, the girl answered back as she fix something on her car.

“Going somewhere?”

“Yeah, girl’s night out. You know”, the girl then wink and resume with her thing.

“Unnie! Someone’s on the phone! Hurry up!”

“Really? Can’t you treat me like your real unnie? Aish, this girl. Anyway, thanks for keeping me company until now haha. I should go, or she would go berserk again. I’m Gyuri by the way”,

Jessica froze.

What did she just say? Gyuri?

Jessica stared at the woman in front of her as she process everything.

So this is the girl…

“Unnie! Hurry up will you!”

“Oops, I’m really sorry about my sister attitude. She’s being spoiled by mom too much. So nice to meet you…ah…”

“Jessica”, she managed to say.

“Yeah, nice to meet you Jessica. Bye!” Gyuri then left her standing there alone as Jessica finds herself walking on her own.

The thought of her meeting Gyuri in person (accidentally) haunts her for some reasons. Should she tell the others? Should she tell it to Yuri? Without Jessica noticing, she already reached Yuri’s place. Seeing the others busy packing the things and placing it on Taeyeon’s SUV, she just shook the thought away hoping it would just slip of her mind. But once she caught the figure of Yuri, the thought returns and haunts her once more.

“Hey Sica, I’ve been looking everywhere for you. Where have you been?” Yuri asked her as she was carrying two bags with her.

“Ah…just needed to walk”,

“Huh? Well you could at least inform us”, Yuri said as she made passed Jessica then to the SUV and place the bags on the back part.

“Yow Jess, what’s up?” Tiffany was behind her carrying her personal bag. “You should fix your things you know. We’ll leave at 10:00”,

Jessica just nods back as she goes inside the unit then to the room on where their things are. She then lazily fix her things on her backpack. She stops once in a while as she thinks about what happened earlier. After fixing everything, she went out of the house and entered the SUV and takes the second row of it. Taking the left side of it, she then rests her head on car window.

“I’ll seat here next to Taeyeon! More aircon for me!” Sooyoung stated as she puts on her seatbelt.

On the other hand, Tiffany was still with Taeyeon with Yuri waiting for them. Taeyeon then locked the front door and fished out her car keys. Yuri being the first to ride the SUV got the middle part and Tiffany the right part. Taeyeon was the last to hop in as she started buckling up on her seat.

“Jessi?” Tiffany then called out for her bestfriend.

Yuri then looks at Jessica.

“I think she’s sleeping?” Tiffany then checks on her and she was sleeping just like what Yuri told her. 

“I’m sorry, were you guys saying something? I had my earphones on”, Jessica surprisingly answered them back.

“I thought you were sleeping. You okay in there?” Tiffany asked her and Jessica just nod.

“I like it here, I can rest my head maybe I’ll sleep here”,

“I see”, Tiffany then smiled as she put her earphones as well.

“I know you guys are still sleepy so feel free to sleep. It’s a 2-hour drive from here”, Taeyeon said as she started the engine of the car.

They already hit the road as Taeyeon was focused on the road before them and Sooyoung enjoying her food. Her attention was then caught as she was looking at Yuri.

“Yow buddy, you okay?” Sooyoung suddenly asked catching the attention of the others.

“Huh? Yeah I am. Just a bit of headache”,

“You should sleep Yuri, we’ll just wake you up when we’re there”. Taeyeon instructed the latter as she just nods back.

Yuri started swaying as sleep is slowly engulfing her, Jessica then saw this as she adjust herself from her seat. When Taeyeon took a soft turn Yuri accidentally land her head into Tiffany’s shoulder the latter to jolt

“Oh! I’m sorry, I was half asleep”, Yuri then apologised.

“Haha, it’s nothing I was just surprised that’s all. Here, you can rest your head”, Tiffany then move closer to Yuri as the latter just smiled back doing what she’s told.

“Ack! Yah buddy! Don’t go sleeping in Fany’s shoulder!” Taeyeon and Jessica were surprised by Sooyoung’s sudden outburst.

“Come on Soo, Yul won’t steal your Fany away. She’s just resting”, Taeyeon then smirked.

“Yah! T-Taeyeon!” Tiffany said as she looks away blushing.

“Oh ~ someone’s blushing!” Taeyeon continued with her teasing.

“No I am not!”

“Taeng, that is not a good joke. Hmp!” Sooyoung then just ignored her as she continue to eat her food. Jessica on the other just looked at Yuri and Tiffany from the corner of her eyes.

“You love doing that huh?” Jessica suddenly asked her.

“Yeah, you smell nice”, Yuri then snakes her arms into the latter’s waist.

“Y-yah! Kwon Yuri! L-let go!”

“No…”,

Jessica then suddenly remembers that scene when Yuri rests her head on her shoulder, she keeps on stealing glances over the two who were now sleeping. She just sighed as she looks away from the two and focus on the scene outside. After a few minutes, Jessica doze off.

 

“Oh my god! Finally we are here!” Sooyoung was the one to exit the car as she runs with excitement.

“Yah you shikshin! Get back here and help us with the moving! Tiffany, could you wake these two up?” Tiffany just nod.

Yuri was now resting her head on Jessica’s shoulder as Jessica was resting her head into Yuri’s. When Tiffany was about to nudge Yuri, Sooyoung grabs her hand.

“Just let Taeng do that! Let’s go ride that! Come on come on!” Sooyoung said without waiting for Tiffany’s answered as she drags Tiffany with her.

“Yah! Really that girl”, Taeyeon then looked at the two who were sleeping peacefully. “I’ll just wake you two up later”, she then smiled as she got out of the car herself and started fixing the things.

---

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

so Sica finally met Gyuri! Ooh~ should she tell the others? should she not?

oh picnic! how i wish i could go with them! picnic will never be as happy as that! :DD

Sooyoung's so straight-forward hahahah! 

 

well well, that's it for now guys.. here's a picture for your entertainment

... "main star: TAEYEON!" ...

 

 

complete compilation of Taeyeon while swimming :D 

ENJOY!