Chapter 40

A Game of Four

“Gyuri, I’ll be meeting with Sooyoung today”,

“Hmm? Okay”

“Oh? That’s fast”,

“Why? Do you want me to stop you?” Gyuri asked.

“No, actually”,

“Now hurry up or you’ll miss it”, Gyuri just smiled.

Yuri smiled back as she gets ready herself.

 

“Sooyoung will you drive me there?” Tiffany asked as she puts on her coat.

“You don’t have to ask”,

“Thanks”,

 

“Krystal, I’ll be going now”,

“Hey want me to drive you there?”

“Sure”,

 

Yuri was the first to arrive at the meeting place since it was close to her place. Ordering something to drink, she patiently waited for Sooyoung. On the other hand, Sooyoung and Tiffany arrive to the place where Jessica and Tiffany was supposed to meet, Sooyoung then bid farewell to her as she drives to where Yuri is now. Just in time, Jessica arrived at the place.

“Ah, hi Jessi”,

“Hey”,

The two then enters a coffee shop as they ordered for their drink and treats. Tiffany often steal glances over Jessica who’s on her own world as she stares blankly into space.

“So Tiff, what is it you want to talk about?” Jessica suddenly asked.

Tiffany was surprised by Jessica’s question and she wasn’t able to answer right away. Clearing , she started.

“It’s about you”,

“Why is it everytime we tackle something, it always me who’s the subject?” Jessica retorted.

“Jessi, just listen will you?”

Jessica stares at Tiffany examining the expression of the latter. She just sigh in defeat as she nods back at her.

“Jessi, can you tell me something?”

Jessica looks at her from the side of her eyes. “What is it?”

“Tell me, do you still love Sooyoung?”

Jessica’s full attention is now on Tiffany.

“Why?”

“That’s why I’m asking you”,

Jessica and Tiffany keep the gaze into each other’s eyes as no one dares to speak after that. Jessica was the one to divert her gaze to somewhere else as she held her chin on her palm. Looking outside the coffee shop, she answered Tiffany.

“What if I tell you…I don’t?” Jessica then returns her gaze into the latter.

Tiffany bit her lip. “Is there somebody else then?” she asked.

Jessica closed her eyes before sighing. “I don’t know it myself Tiff, half of me say there is and the other says there isn’t”,

“What do you mean?”

“How about you Tiffany…do you still love me?”

Tiffany was shocked when Jessica asked her that question. She was about to answer but no words seems to come out of . As if she became mute all of a sudden.

“I guess everybody does change, especially their emotions. I guess Gyuri was right”, Jessica stated as she crossed her arms. “You like Sooyoung now right?” she added.

“I…”

Jessica smiled. “This is the first time I’ve seen you act this way Tiff”,

Tiffany and Jessica didn’t speak another word after that. Tiffany looks down at her feet biting her lip while Jessica just continues on sipping her drink.

“Face it Tiff, you like…no, you love Sooyoung don’t you?” Jessica said breaking the ice between them.

Tiffany just looks at her with a puzzled look.

“I’ll take that as a yes then”, she smiled. “Guess I’ll tell you who’s mine then”, she added.

“J-Jessi?”

“I still don’t know if this feeling are true but…I think I’m in love with Yuri”,

On the other hand, Sooyoung and Yuri are already chatting with just random things about them. Sooyoung couldn’t find the opportunity to ask her best friend since she was having a good time talking with her. Clearing , she asked her.

“Yuri…by any chance, do you have feelings for Jessica?”

Yuri’s smile suddenly fades from her face and gloomy expression took place.

“Why do you asked?”

“Just answer me Yuri”, Sooyoung continues.

“I don’t know what you’re talking about”,

“Yuri!”

“Look, I don’t want another fight okay? Just let things stay the way they are! Jessica hates me anyway!” Yuri said.

“Then it’s true”,

“What’s true?” Yuri confusingly asked.

“It’s true that you are in love with Jessica…I mean, why would you cry last night if you’re not affected? Why would run over her and tell her things like that? I know you’re her best friend but your actions are far more than being her best friend”, Sooyoung stated.

“Stop talking nonsense Sooyoung”, Yuri then diverts her eyes outside the shop. Sooyoung just furrowed her eyes as she looks at her best friend.

“Why are you always this stubborn Yuri?”

“I’m not being stubborn Sooyoung, you’re just saying weird stuffs”,

“Then prove it”, Yuri then looks at her.

“Prove it that you don’t have any feelings for Jessica. Prove it to me”, Sooyoung challenged.

“I don’t have to prove anything to you, and besides…Gyuri and I are together”,

Now it was Sooyoung’s turn to be surprised. Did she hear right?

“Y-Yuri, what do you mean by that?” she asked.

“What does it sounds like? We’re together again”,

“You’re joking right?”

“Do I look like I’m joking to you?”

Just then they heard someone entering the shop and when they check what it was, they were surprised to see Tiffany and Jessica inside the shop.

“Ah! T-Tiffany? J-Jessica?” Sooyoung stuttered with her words.

---

 

 

 

A/N

 

AGOF is coming to an end... how sad. 

everyone, y u so denial? -.-

i read some comments and yeah... hmm... haist... :\

anyway... i'll update again later since there will be last two chapters for this. 

so enjoy though it's a short update. 

toodles ~