Chapter 10

A Game of Four

 

ATTENTIONS TO MY READERS MUST READ,,,

 

so as you know, what i told you the last time... not the last time but the OTHER last time in which the pairings will be revealed in the next chapter? oh well, i kinda messed up on the storyline and... i changed it a bit.. the pairings will not be known until i said so... mianhe but i want more drama ehh.. so i'm sorry for that....

that is the bad news, boohoo.. but the good news is that there will be some long chapters for you guys to read... i'm sorry to keep you guys waiting like that... so now, here's chapter 10 of A GAME OF FOUR.. enjoy... don't forget to leave some comments for me to read okay?? :3 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Reaching their house, Yuri was the one who dismount her car followed by Sooyoung doing the same thing to her car after parking it on both sides. Yuri quickly opens the door as she run through the hall of the house. Sooyoung furrowed her eyebrows as she watched every move that Yuri did.

“Hey Yul, what’s wrong with you?” Sooyoung asked as she arranged Yuri’s footwear by the door.

Is she densed? Didn’t she see the look on Fany’s face? She’d kill me with those looks.

“Nothing Soo, why’d you asked?” Yuri asked as she changed her clothes in pajamas.

“Nothing. I just find it weird how fast you move”, Sooyoung just shrugs her shoulders as she leave her best friend on the living room as she went inside their room to change.

Aish, she asks too much questions. If I don’t watch my mouth I’ll be in between. But seriously, why did Fany look at me like that?

Yuri thought to herself as she wander her sight on the house. Meanwhile, Sooyoung was done changing into her pyjamas as she invites Yuri to sleep. Yuri obliged since she’s exhausted from all what had happened today. Lying on her bed, she checks for any mails or messages on her phone but seen nothing. There was a part of her that is glad and there’s a part which is not. Shaking the thought out of her mind, she shuts her eyes as she went to her dreamland.

Back at Tiffany and Jessica’s place, Tiffany was left alone in the living room watching some late night movies while Jessica was sleeping soundly on their room. The anger is still imprint on Tiffany’s face as she recall what happened when Yuri and Sooyoung was still in their place.

Oh! Jessica wants me to stay

Well it’s because she’s alone. I was about to go home 2 hours ago but she stopped me, she said to stay with her. She doesn’t like being alone.

Oh, yeah Sica? I’m here

Tiffany’s eyebrows twitched once more upon recalling what had happened. She grips her hands as she let herself calm down from anger. Turning off the television, she decided to rest up on their room. Upon entering the room, she could hear Jessica’s heavy breathing. Turning off the lights once more, she lay down beside the blonde girl and her hair. The luminous of the moon strikes inside the room creating a shade of light for the two girls. Tiffany stares down at Jessica as she her hair. Jessica suddenly open up her eyes causing Tiffany to withdraw her hand.

“Jessi!? I thought you’re asleep”, Tiffany’s voice cracks.

“I am, not until you open that door and my hair”, Jessica sat right up from where she was lying and face Tiffany.

“Where did you and Soo went?” Jessica asked Tiffany.

“We…went to arcade house and eat”, Tiffany answered back without meeting Jessica’s eyes.

“Why can’t you look at me? Are you hiding something?” Jessica asked her once again causing Tiffany’s body to stiffen.

“I-I…I’m not hiding anything”,

“Then look at me when answering”, Tiffany tries to look at Jessica’s cold glares as she sat up straight.

“Now I’ll ask you again, are you hiding something from me?” this time, Jessica had her arm crossed.

“I am not”, Tiffany managed to say it with confidence now.

There was a long pause after that last question of Jessica. Tiffany could hear her heartbeat beating and she could feel the heat rising through her head. Getting glares from Jessica is not her way. Her mind is starting to get cloudy until Jessica catch her in a warm embrace. Tiffany’s eyes widen.

“Je-Jessi?” she asked her best friend whose face is buried on her neck.

“Don’t do that ever again”, Jessica finally speak up.

“W-what?”

“Don’t do that ever again”, Jessica repeat herself and this time it was louder.

“D-do what? Jessi I don’t understand”, Jessica was just shaking her head as Tiffany stops on asking her questions. They remain like that for a minute before letting go of each other.

“I don’t want you going alone with Sooyoung Tiffany”, Jessica said as she position herself once again on the bed.

Tiffany wrinkled her eyebrows as she processed what Jessica had told her.

“But why? Is there something wrong with Soo?” Tiffany asked.

“Nothing’s wrong with her. I just don’t like it when you’re with her, talk about just the two of you”, Jessica looks on the other side as she answers Tiffany.

W-what? Jessi doesn’t like me to be with Sooyoung alone? Does that mean, she…

“Hey Tiff?” Jessica nudge Tiffany.

“H-huh? What?” Tiffany snap out from her thoughts as she looks at Jessaica.

“Please?”

“Alright Jessi, if that’s what you want. I won’t go with Sooyoung”,

“No. Not like that Tiff. It’s okay for me with you and Sooyoung together but please, invite me or Yuri”, Jessica once again mention the name of Yuri causing Tiffany’s eye to twitch this time. Jessica on the other hand, doesn’t seem to notice this as she didn’t look at Tiffany’s eyes.

“O-okay. I will Jessi”,

“I’m tired Tiff, let’s go to sleep”, Jessica commands as she hide inside the covers. Tiffany did the same as she lie on the bed burying herself on the same covers. Jessica started moving around as she circles her arm onto Tiffany’s waist as she bid Tiffany goodnight.

The next day at SooRi’s place, Sooyoung is starting to stir from herself making her groan from her beauty sleep. On the other hand, Yuri’s fast asleep or so Sooyoung thinks. The latter got herself out from the bed as she exit the room not closing the door before her. Grabbing some fresh milk from the fridge, she pours it on a glass before gulping it non-stop. Washing it on the sink and placing it back to plate rank; she went to their room again as she switch on the television. Yuri doesn’t know what to do whether she would go ask Sooyoung how was her day with Tiffany yesterday or should she just remain silent. A moment after her thoughts, she can feel the bed moving as Sooyoung suddenly pounce at her.

“YURI!!! BUDDY!!! WAKE UP!!! WAKE UP!!!” Sooyoung shouts as she shakes Yuri’s bed.

“YAH! Get off!” Yuri got up from where she was laid as she pushes Sooyoung off her.

“OH MY GOD BUDDY!!! YOU HAVE TO HEAR ME OUT!!!” Sooyoung continues her squealing as she hugs the latter.

“ACK! Yah! I said let go! Hey you’re choking me!” Yuri tries to push Sooyoung off but failed.

“NO! MY GOD BUDDY!!! I ASKED FANY OUT YESTERDAY!!!” Sooyoung squeals once more but this time she’s jumping on the bed causing the fall of Yuri on the floor.

“YAH! GET OFF MY BED OR ELSE I’LL TELL TIFFANY YOU’RE CRAZY ABOUT HER!”

Sooyoung immediately stops jumping as soon as she hears Yuri’s threat. Sitting down like an obedient kid, Sooyoung made a cross on with her arms begging Yuri not to tell Tiffany. Yuri on the other hand, raised her eyebrow as she shook her head. Getting up on the floor, she pats her bottom as she remove the dirt from her pyjamas before sitting down on her bed.

“Now tell me what happened, AND don’t you dare squeal. It hurts on the ear”,

“I’ll try. Anyway buddy, yesterday when you and Sica was out on a date I invite Ti…”

“Me and Sica didn’t go out on a date FYI. I bring her on my house since mom and Yoona ask me too. They want to meet her”, Yuri cut off Sooyoung’s words as she covers with her hand.

“Okay okay, back to the topic. I called Tiffany asking your whereabouts and she told me you’re out with Sica”, Sooyoung continues. “Then I told her that you’ll be out until 9 that day since that’s what you left on the note you’ve written”, she added.

AISH! STUPID SOO! SO THAT’S WHY FANY’S LOOKS ARE LIKE THAT! DAMN YOU SOO!

“And then and then, I ask if we can go somewhere since we’re both bored and we do nothing and she said yes! Can you believe she said yes!? OH MY GOD!” Sooyoung started squealing again causing Yuri to give her glares.

“Oops, sorry sorry. Where was I, oh! I picked her up on their place and we started off with our date that day. We didn’t know where to go first exactly so we just drive off through the town. But in the end, we decided to go arcade, the one we go everytime I challenge you. Seriously, it was so much fun! Being with her is so much FUN! I TELL YOU!” Sooyoung grabs Yuri’s arm as she hugs it.

“Alright alright, so why did the two of you went home late? That arcade house closes by 9. You guys came minutes passed 11. What happened?” Yuri asked.

“Oh! We ate dinner on a fast food chain”, Sooyoung smiles like a dork as she answered Yuri’s question.

“You guys ate for 2 hours or so?”

“Hmm, yeah that’s about it”, Sooyoung answered with a grin on her face. Yuri just look down as she massage her temple before looking up to Sooyoung once more.

“Anyway, could I sleep again?”

“Huh? But I was about to take you out! Of course with Fany-ah”,

“WHAT?! You’re joking right?” Yuri gave her a –are you serious- look.

“Of course I’m not! So hurry up and prepare I’ll go call Fany-ah”, Sooyoung immediately got out of Yuri’s bed as she dialled up Tiffany’s number.

“Hey!” Yuri quickly snatches the phone off to Sooyoung’s hand and cancelled the call.

“Yah! Why did you do that?” Sooyoung asked her.

“My god Soo, did you think if they were awake or not? Seriously”,

“Oh, I didn’t think of that”,

“It’s just passed 9, why don’t you wait until it’s 12 or something”, Yuri hand the phone to Sooyoung as she climb on her bed once more and cuddle on her covers.

“Guess you’re right”,

---

Meanwhile at JeTi’s place, the two are still fast asleep as the room was filled with sun rays from the outside creating a warmth feeling. Tiffany had started stirring on her sleep as she felt a weight on her chest. Slowly opening her eyes, she saw Jessica’s head lying on her chest as its arms are encircled in her waist. She smiled upon the scene in front of her as she decided not to wake the sleeping girl. Slowly slipping off the bed, she made herself outside the room.

“Uhmmmp, what a nice day”, she yawns as she stretched out her arms as she make her way on the kitchen.

The scene from last night came flashing back to her mind. Her face immediately gloom as she remember how Yuri deals with Jessica yesterday when she was out with Sooyoung.

I don’t want you going alone with Sooyoung Tiffany.

“What does Jessi meant by that? I wonder”,

Tiffany then felt a sudden movement on the bed just to see Jessica starting to wake up from her sleep.

“Morning Jessi”,

“Uhm, huh? Oh, morning Tiff. Why are you up so early?” Jessica asked the latter as she yawns.

“Early? But it’s passed 9 already. The sun has risen”,

“Uhm… it’s still too early for me. Anyway, what’s for breakfast?” the latter asked as she sat up straight on the bed.

“Eh? I don’t know. Pancakes perhaps?”

“Nah, I had enough of your pancakes. I admit they do taste fine but I can’t just eat pancakes everyday, I also need some nutrients inside my system. So what do you say? Let’s go eat outside?”

“Guess you’re right about that”, Tiffany said as she bit her lower lips and started walking off the room with a sad expression on her face. Jessica then noticed this.

“Aww Tiff, don’t be sad now. I love eating your pancakes but you know better that my system needs nutrients on it and so do you. We have to keep our skin soft and silky”, Jessica then winked at Tiffany.

Tiffany had a serious look on her face and soon fades as soon as Jessica let out her cute pout causing Tiffany to stiffen and stare at her cherry lips.

“Urgh! Fine!”

“Yey! I know you love me Tiff”, Jessica back-hug the latter. Tiffany just sighed and smiled.

“So where do you want to go?” Tiffany asked.

“Anywhere is fine”, Jessica answered back as she put on some warm clothes.

“Okay, whatever you say princess”, Tiffany chuckles as she put on some warm clothes too.

“Yah! What’s the big idea calling me a princess huh? Yul calls me that way too!” Jessica again mentioned Yuri’s name causing Tiffany’s expression to turned gloomy.

“Why?”

“Huh? What do you mean why?” Jessica asked the latter.

“…Why do you always speak of Yuri huh?! What is Yuri to you huh!?” Tiffany burst out into madness as she shouts at Jessica causing her the latter to be surprised.

“What are you…Tiff what’s wrong with you?” Jessica asked.

“What’s wrong with me? Try asking that to yourself for once! What’s wrong with you!?”

“Tiffany I don’t know why you’re mad at me but you don’t have to shout at me like that! I didn’t do anything wrong to you!”  Jessica burst into madness as well. “If you’ve got some issues on me, tell that straight to my face and not like this. You’re shouting at me without any reasons at all, you think I’ll be happy by that huh?! I don’t understand you sometimes Tiffany”, Jessica sighed heavily as she grab her purse and phone and got out from the house leaving a speechless Tiffany behind.

“What…have I done?” Tiffany said to herself as she drops down on her knees. “I’m so sorry Jessi…”

Jessica found herself on a convenient store eating a bowl of instant ramen as she crinkled her forehead.

“What’s wrong with her exactly? Aish! And why drag Yuri into this? Urgh!” Jessica stands leaving a half-finished ramen.

“I don’t understand why she suddenly get mad at me like that? and what’s with her getting mad with Yuri? Like serious… AW!” Jessica stumbled on the ground as she hits on someone.

“Jessica?”

Jessica had her eyes wide opened as she heard the familiar voice calling out her name.

“Jessica…is that you?”

Again, the voice called out for her. And this time, she managed to look at the one who’s calling her name. And to her surprised, it was her ex boyfriend, Donghae.

“D-Donghae?” Jessica stuttered as she speak out Donghae’s name.

“I knew it was you! How’d you been?” Donghae offered a hand on Jessica which the latter didn’t refuse.

“I am f-fine. Y-you?”

“Been good, just got back from States to finished my studies and I came by to visit my parents around this neighbourhood. Do you live here by any chance?”

“N-no”, Jessica looked away.

Donghae looked at Jessica as he scratch the back of his head.

“Hey, what do you say…coffee?”

“Huh?” Jessica was surprised when Donghae asked her to have some coffee with him. It’s been a while since the two of them go out together to have some coffee after their break up just last year.

“I asked if you’d like to have a coffee with me”, Donghae asked again.

“I…ah…”

“Sica?”

 

***

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

so that is the end of chapter 10. so how is it? 

urgh... it is so hot in this PC CENTER... i'm sweating !! 

oh well... here it is... as i promised the last time... :"3