Chapter 5

A Game of Four

 

“Jessi! Come quick!”

“Hold on Tiff, not so fast”, Jessica was being drag by Tiffany as they head to every part of the amusement park.

“Hey wait up you two!” Sooyoung shouts as she catch her breath.

“Oops, sorry about that”,

“Anyway Fany-ah, where should we ride first?” Yuri asked as she lean against Soooyoung.

“Where? Hmm…how about that one?” the trio looked at the place where Tiffany was pointing at and were surprised to see that it was the roller coaster.

“E-eh?” Yuri stuttered.

“I wanna ride that one! How about you Jessi?”

“I don’t mind. It’s been a while since I rode on that one”,

“Yey!” Tiffany then clings her two arms into Jessica as she squeals in excitement.

“Should I buy tickets then?” Sooyoung asked as she gets a nod from the two. “What about you Yul?” she asked Yuri who is now looking pale.

“W-what? Oh! Nevermind me, I’ll be alright hahaha. You guys go have some fun. I’ll just stay here”, Yuri sat on the bench next to her.

“Yuri, you okay?” Jessica asked.

“Ah. Yeah, don’t mind me haha!”

“Okay, if you say so”, she then turned her attention to Tiffany. “Should we line up now?” she asked.

“Yup! Let’s”,

---

“HAHA! That was fun wasn’t it?” Tiffany said as she squeals like a little girl.

“You bet it is. I had lots of fun, oh wait did you see Sooyoung’s face?” Jessica was laughing as she points into Sooyoung.

“Yah! Leave my face!” Sooyoung pouted.

“HAHA, sorry Sooyoung. Aegyoo, cute!” Jessica then pinched Sooyoung’s cheeks.

“Ouch!”

“I see you guys had fun huh?” Yuri suddenly approach them from behind.

“WAAA!” Sooyoung shrieked upon seeing her best friend.

“YAH! Why shout like that?! Aww aww, I think I lost my left hearing”, Yuri rubs her left ear as she mumbles some words.

“You scared the heck outta me dude, what the hell is that?!”

Sooyoung had her hand on her chest as she calm herself down. On the other hand, the other two girls were just laughing their hearts out at the actions of Sooyoung and Yuri.

“Where should we go next?”

This time, it was Jessica who asked where to go next. Thinking for their next target, Yuri observes the trio.

These three is seriously oblivious about the feelings of the other towards the other. HAHA, a bunch of kids. How should I deal with them? Nevermind that, I think it will be a good show for me. Mind as well seat back and enjoy the show until it ends.

“Let’s ride on that one! Let’s go Jessi!” Tiffany drag Jessica along with her as the other two follow from behind.

“Soo! Hurry!” Yuri imitates Tiffany’s cuteness as she tries to drag Sooyoung with her.

“Gross! YAH! Let go!” Sooyoung shove away Yuri’s hands on her arm.

“HAHA! I was just kidding Soo, let’s go. You wouldn’t want to lost sight of your precious Tiffany don’t you?” Yuri nudged Sooyoung as she point out the happy Tiffany.

“YAH! Shut it, what if she hears you huh?!”

“Oh? Fany-ah!” Tiffany quickly looked behind as Yuri calls her, “Soo here says that she’s mmmp!”

Sooyoung immediately cover up Yuri’s face with her palm as she tries to block every words that come out of her best friend’s mouth. Yuri tries to shove Sooyoung hand away from but her attempt failed.

“It’s nothing Fany-ah, you guys go ahead. We’ll catch up with you guys!”

“Okay? Sooyoung, don’t be too hard on Yuri okay?” Tiffany then lined up with Jessica.

“Uwaa!” Yuri managed to pull Sooyoung’s hand away from her.

“What the hell dude?”

“What? And I was doing you a favour back there. How ungrateful of you!”

“You call that favour!? You almost blurt out to the whole world that I have a crush on Tiffany!”

“Which is true anyway!”

“I…Aish!” Sooyoung ruffles her hair before slapping her best friend’s arm.

“YAH! That hurts you know!? What the heck did you do that for huh?! What’s the big idea!?”

“Shut up you dog!” Sooyoung shouts as she run away from Yuri.

“I’ll get you someday you pig!”

---

“W-waa, I’ll never go with you guys again!” Yuri has her hand clasp together as she shakes.

“Sorry Yuri-ah, we never knew you were afraid from those kinds of rides”,

“Sorry Yuri”,

“HAHA! You’re lame Yul!”

“Shut up Soo or else!”

Yuri gave a glare at her best friend. Sooyoung got the message and immediately shuts . On the other hand, Tiffany and Jessica are confuse on what Yuri meant by what she say.

“Anyway, is anyone hungry?” Jessica asked.

“I am!  I can eat a cow!”

“Me too!”

“Count me in!”

“Guess we’re all hungry then. Let’s go grab something to eat before ending this day”,

---

“Woo! I’m full!” Sooyoung held her stomach as she walks outside the restaurant.

“Sooyoung, how on earth did you store all those food in the petite stomach of yours?” Tiffany was amazed on how Sooyoung can eat so many yet she’s not gaining weight or even getting fatter.

“Her stomach’s a blackhole Fany-ah, you don’t have to be amazed about it”, Yuri blurt out as she her vanilla ice cream.

“What blackhole!?” Sooyoung shot back.

“Your stomach”, Yuri fight back.

The two are now in rage once again as Tiffany tries to stop them.

“Seriously, can’t you guys not fight?”

“Yeah, Tiff’s right. I mean, throughout this whole time, you two were quarrelling all the time”, Jessica continues.

“Sorry”, the duo apologize as they exchange gazes.

“But Yuri started it!”

“I did not!”

“Yes you did!”

“No I didn’t!”

“Stop!”

Sooyoung and Yuri stops as soon as they hear Tiffany and Jessica said the word STOP.

“Quit fighting you two!” Jessica said first, “Or we’ll leave you guys here!” Tiffany follows.

“Sorry”, again, Sooyoung and Yuri apologized for their childish behaviour.

“Anyway, should we go home?” Jessica asked, “Are you tired Tiff?” she added.

“I’m not that tired Jessi, how about you?”

“Same”,

“I don’t want to go home yet”, Sooyoung pleaded.

“Me too”, Yuri joined her.

“So what do you guys have in mind?” Tiffany asked.

“Ferris Wheel”,

Jessica and Yuri said at the same time and both smile to each other. Tiffany then feel a sudden sore on her chest as she watch Jessica and Yuri smile to each other. She can’t help but feel jealousy towards Yuri.

“Ferris wheel sounds great, are you in Fany-ah?” Sooyoung asked Tiffany.

“Huh? Oh, sure”,

“Tiff, you okay?”

“I’m okay Jessi, don’t worry”, Tiffany faked a smile as she looked at Jessica.

“Hmm, okay then. Shall we go?” Jessica offered her a hand which she didn’t reject.

“Jessi, stay close to me”, Tiffany whispered that only Jessica could hear.

“Okay I will”, Jessica patted Tiffany’s head as she move closer to the latter.

“Yah Yul, what did you do?” Sooyoung nudged Yuri.

“Huh? I didn’t do anything. We just want to ride the Ferris wheel, how is it bad?” Yuri asked Sooyoung who just shrugs.

“Hurry up you guys”, Jessica called them.

“Okay!”

---

“Watch your steps ladies”,

“Thanks”,

“Woohoo! Up up in a way!” Yuri excitedly shouts as she landed her feet on one of the cubicles of the Ferris wheel.

“Urgh! Yah! Don’t move, I feel dizzy!” Sooyoung slaps Yuri’s arm as she grabs for balance.

“It’s a good thing this cubicle is for four persons”, Jessica interjects.

“Sure is, I don’t wanna be separated from Jessi”, Tiffany added as she clings her arm tightly to Jessica.

“Ooh! It’s moving! HAHA!” Yuri said as she changed position.

“Oh god!” Sooyoung just stood still on her seat as she watch the other three enjoy the view.

“Oh come on Sooyoung”,

Jessica grabs Sooyoung’s hand as she delivers a warm smile towards the latter. Sooyoung didn’t mind being touched by Jessica; she enjoys it. She then let herself be drag beside Jessica as she look at the view in front of her.

“Beautiful isn’t?” Jessica asked the amazed Sooyoung.

“Sure is…hey, thanks”, Sooyoung said.

“Don’t mention it”, Jessica replied with a smile.

“WAAA! I think I can see our house from here Soo! Look!”

“Huh? Idiot, you can’t see our house from here!”

“So you two live at the same house?” Jessica asked.

“Yup, been 4 years? Is it 4 years Soo?” Yuri asked as she counts the years in her hands.

“5 years! Oh god!” Sooyoung said as she slaps Yuri’s arm.

“YAH! Stop the slapping!”

“What a coincidence, me and Jessi lives in the same house as well”, Tiffany added.

“Woo wait then you…”

BOOM!

“KYAAA!” Jessica screams after she hears fireworks.

“WHOA! Sica, you don’t like fireworks?!” Yuri said as Jessica clings her arms into hers.

“Jessi, hey hey calm down”, Tiffany tries to calm Jessica but she failed.

“Oh god, sh*t I hate when this happens!” Jessica said as she buries her body into Yuri.

“Hey hey, not so close I…”

“Shut up!”

“Yes ma’am!”

Yuri shuts as she let Jessica bury herself in her body. She then patted Jessica’s head to calm the girl in front of her. Tiffany on the other hand, bit her lower lip as she feel guilty for not doing anything to her best friend, jealousy strikes her again.

“J-Jessi, it’s over”,

“Really?” Jessica still has her hands on both ears as she scan for any more fireworks.

“Phew, that’s sooooo intense! HAHA!” Yuri started laughing as soon as Jessica compose herself.

“What the hell are you laughing at huh?!”

“Oh, n-nothing. Sorry”,

“HAHA damn Yul, Sica could stop you just like that! HAHA!”

“Sooyoung, that isn’t cute”, Jessica shot her a glare.

“Oops, sorry”,

“HAHA, Jessi can stop both of you!” Tiffany clings her arm with Jessica as she rest her head in the latter’s shoulder.

“I’m not good with fireworks that’s why”, Jessica shyly replied as she hid her face with her palms.

“That’s okay Sica, sorry to tease you like that”, Yuri apologized as soon as she hears about Jessica’s fear with firework sound.

“Oh, it’s finished”,

The Ferris wheel ride lasted for about 15 minutes. 15 minutes of laughter, chatting and teasing inside the cubicle. Jessica is now relaxed with Sooyoung and Yuri with them, Tiffany is still jealous about the fact that Yuri and Jessica are now close friends in just a short span of time, Sooyoung on the other hand, cursed herself for not making any moves towards Tiffany when she had the chance.

---

“Thanks again you guys for inviting us”, Jessica bowed “Yeah, till next time you guys”, Tiffany added.

“Nah, that was nothing. We’ll just call you guys if we have another time like this”, Sooyoung flash them with a smile. Jessica secretly smiled upon seeing Sooyoung’s warm smile.

“Anyway, hope you guys had fun today”, Yuri interjects.

“Sure! We had lots of fun”, Tiffany answered back still clinging her arms with Jessica’s.

“Drive safe you guys”, Jessica bid them farewell.

“Sure sure, you ladies go sleep now okay?” Yuri said as she drags Sooyoung with her.

“Whoa whoa buddy! Easy now. Bye guys!”

“Bye bye”,

Jessica and Tiffany watched their car as it drives away from their home. As soon as the car is nowhere in sight, the two decided to go inside the house. Stashing away their bags on the sofa, the two freshen up.

“Jessi, you going to use the shower?”

“Maybe later, you go on first”,

“Okay”,

Tiffany went into the shower room as Jessica watch some shows on the TV.

“Hmm boring *click* forecast? Nah *click* what the?!*click* animals? *click* cooking? *click* what the? Aren’t there any good show to watch?”

Jessica kept on changing channels as she looks for a good show to watch, her phone suddenly rings on her bag.

Who could possibly be it?

Jessica’s eyes widen as she saw the recipient’s number on the message’s inbox.

S-Sooyoung!?!

***

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

so what do you think huh? :)

anyways, i pray for those who are affected by the weather here in the philippines..

any bad words about my country,,, i'll just say this to you...

@#!$%#@ !!!!... :)

that's it...  hahaha

 

rhobziee's out.. ~~