Chapter 3

A Game of Four

 

The next day, Sooyoung unexpectedly woke up earlier than Yuri.

“You’re up early?” Yuri asked.

“Haha, of course!”

“What are you up to, you shikshin?”

“It’s none of your business HAHA!”

“What the heck? Aish, whatever!” Yuri sat on the couch as she flip through each channel of the television.

“Yuri, let’s go out”,

“WHAT?!” Yuri jerked from her seat with eyes wide open.

“Chill out Yul. What I mean is that, let’s go out somewhere? I’m bored”,

“Ahh, sure. But where?”

“Anywhere. Oh! Invite Tiffany!” Sooyoung happily suggested.

What? Only Tiffany? You’re too obvious. Nevermind. Yuri thought to herself as she nod back to Sooyoung.

“Yey! Thanks buddy. Hold on, I’ll get ready now. Call them NOW!” Sooyoung then rush into the bedroom to get a change of clothes.

“Really, she’s so obvious”, Yuri said to herself as she fished out her phone in her pocket and call Tiffany.

“Hello?”

“Hey Tiffany, it’s Yuri”,

“Oh. Hi there Yuri, what’s up?”

“Are you two free today?”

“Yup, why?”

“Great, Sooyoung’s inviting you guys to go somewhere with us”,

“Sooyoung? Uhm, I don’t know. Hold on, I’ll ask Jess”,

“Okay”,

Of course she’ll say say since it’s Sooyoung. Ooh~ love triangle.

“She say yes”,

“I see, so we’ll meet you guys in 2?”

“2hours? Sure”,

“Okay. See you by then”,

“Okay. See you”,

Yuri then cut the line.

“Hey buddy, so what did Fany say?” Sooyoung asked.

“She said...” Sooyoung was waiting for an answer.

“YAH! Just tell me already! Da*n it!”

“Okay okay, hold your horses. She said yes. We’ll meet them in 2, so pack up all the things you’ll bring”,

“Hey! What’s that suppose to mean?!” Sooyoung smack Yuri who’s now holding up her laughter.

“I hate you!”

“Ooh~ I love you  too Soo. Come here, lemme give you a kiss”, Yuri was doing a smooch with her lips.

“YAH! You’re disgusting! I don’t want my first kiss to be with you!” Sooyoung bluntly said as she push away Yuri.

“Ergh! As if I want mine to be with you!” Yuri fake her puking as she hold her stomach.

“Tsk”,

“Anyway. Just go pack”, Sooyoung just do a ‘whatever’ look.

Meanwhile in JeTi

“Jess, I thought you don’t like that Sooyoung girl?”

“Changed my mind I guess?” Jessica answered here without removing her sight into the television in front of her.

“Hmm, I see. Anyway, aren’t you going to prepare yet?” Tiffany asked as she seat beside the latter.

“I think I’ll prepare later. I still have a ample time so it won’t be a problem”,

But you move so slow, 2 hours isn’t enough for you to fix yourself. Tiffany thought to herself as she herself set her eyes into the television.

“But Jess, why do you think those two invited us?” Tiffany asked again.

“I don’t know, try asking them that”,

“I think it’s a bit odd, don’t you think? I mean, we just met and this already? I think they move to fast”,

“You think so? I think it’s pretty normal for girls”,

“Hmm, I don’t know. I smell something fishy”, Tiffany thought as she held up her chin.

“Aish, don’t think too much Tiff”, Jessica answered as she leaned her head in the latter’s shoulder.

BADUMP BADUMP BADUMP BADUMP

OH GOD! Stupid heart! Stop beating so loud! Tiffany cursed her heart under her breath as she tries to make a audible sound to match the sound of her heart beating.

“Haha”, Jessica laughed as she watch the comedian on screen.

Phew, I’m glad she’s focus on the screen in front of us. Tiffany thought once more as she smile to herself.

Enjoying this short moment with Jessica really makes her heart beat uncontrollably loud and fast.

“That’s enough for a comedy show Tiff, let’s go fix ourselves now”, Jessica instructed the latter as she stands and head into her room.

“O-okay”,

Back at SooRi

“Oh my god Yul! What am I suppose to wear? This one or this one? Which one Yul? Which one?”

“Aish, just wear the one you wore a little while ago!”

“NO! That isn’t nice to wear!”

“HUH?! What do you mean not nice?! YAH! I BOUGHT THOSE PAIRS FOR YOU ON YOUR LAST BIRTHDAY!” Yuri smack her best friend’s shoulder.

“Oops! Sorry, I was just kidding. Anyway, I’ll wear them next time, but for now please help me choose what to wear. Oh! I know!” Sooyoung was looking at Yuri.

“What?!”

“Can you ask Tiffany what she’s wearing, the color I mean”,

“Don’t tell me your planning to wear the same color as she does?” Yuri was asking her with a eyebrow raising. The latter just nod with a smile on her dork face.

“You’re unbelievable! I won’t do that, if you really want it to so bad, why don’t you ask her yourself!”

“NO!”

“Then wear anything on your closet!”

“Aish! And you call yourself my best friend!”

“I wish I wasn’t!”

“WHAT?!”

“NOTHING! JUST GO CHANGE, DANG IT!” Yuri then slam the door behind Sooyoung.

“Aish, what’s the problem of that girl?” Sooyoung just scratch the back of her head as she get some loose shirt from her closet and some pair of skinny jeans.

“Yuri...”

No response.

“Yul...”

Still, no response.

“Hey...buddy”,

The latter wasn’t speaking as she have her whole attention on her iPod.

“I’m sorry Yuri”,

“Aish! Whatever! I can’t stand your aegyo! Stop doing that, alright I forgive you. Come here you”, Yuri gave her best friend a long bear hug.

“Sorry if I acted that way”,

“Don’t worry. I’m used to it anyway. So, just get ready and will meet them in another 30minutes”,

“Okay!”

At JeTi

“Jess, are you done with your things?”

“Yup, hold on”,

“Okay, I’ll just be in the lobby if you need me”,

“Okay”,

15minutes after...

Ring Ring Ring Ring Ring

“Hello?”

“Hi Fany, Sooyoung here”,

“Oh, Hello”,

“You guys...uhm ready?”

“Yup, we were. Anyway, where should we meet you guys?”

“Oh uhm...”

“Hey give me that!” It was Yuri’s voice from the background.

“Hey Tiff, sorry about that. We’re going to pick you up by the way. Will that be alright with you guys?”

“Hmm, sure I don’t mind”,

“Great. We’ll be going to your place now, so mind giving me your address?”

“Okay”,

......

“Alright, we’ll just text you if we’re near within your place”,

“Sure”,

“See yah”,

“Yeah, see yah”,

“Hey Tiff, who was that?”

“Oh, it was those two. They say they’re going to pick us up”,

“Really now, I guess all we need to do is wait?”

“Yup”,

****

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-----

urgh, i hate it.. DX not a good chapter ey?

i'm having the so called writer's block .. waaaaa

updating 4 fanfics makes me crazy hahaha ..

okay guys, here's chapter 3 . 7 more chapters to reveal the pairings :))

toodles ~~