Chapter 22

A Game of Four

It was now afternoon at Taeyeon’s place. Taeyeon being the first to woke up, she prepares some lunch for them. Sooyoung then followed afterwards.

“Oh…morning…I mean, afternoon Soo”, Taeyeon said as she flips the bacon on the pan.

“Hmm, smells good”, Sooyoung said as she wet her face on the sink and wiped her damp face with a dry towel.

“Thanks. Could you wake Tiffany so we could eat together?” Sooyoung just nod as she went to Tiffany’s room. She then knocks.

“Fany-ah”, she knocks. “Taeyeon asked me to wake you up”, she then added.

Without getting any response, she decided to go inside the room where Tiffany was sleeping soundly.

“Really? Hey Fany-ah, time to wake up”, Sooyoung then nudge the sleeping girl earning some moans from the latter. Her eyes suddenly went wide. She then shook the forming idea on her head as she wakes the girl once more.

“Uhm…5 more minutes”, the taller girl just smiled as she decides not to wake the sleeping girl anymore. She then went back to where Taeyeon is.

“Oh? Where’s Tiffany?” Taeyeon asked her.

“Let her sleep Taeng, I think she’s exhausted”, Sooyoung then seat on the chair as she started eating, same goes to Taeyeon.

Another hour passed as Sooyoung and Taeyeon are now watching some horror movie on the living room. Just then Tiffany walked out from the room.

“Hey you two, mor…” she then looked at the screen of the television. “KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!”

“Whoa!” Taeyeon was the first to react after hearing Tiffany’s scream.

“Fany-ah you okay?!” Sooyoung asked her as she went to her side.

“Yah! Turn that off! Why are you watching a horror movie?!” she answered back with her eyes shut and ears covered.

“Oh come on Tiffany, it isn’t so scary. Come here, watch with us”,

“NO!”

“Ah! O-okay!” Taeyeon then turned the TV off.

“You can open your eyes now Fany-ah”, Sooyoung instructed the latter who opens her eyes slowly and sigh after seeing that it is off.

“Seriously? Why watch something like that? You’ll have bad dreams!”

“Huh?” Taeyeon said with slightly agape.

“It’s true!” Tiffany protested as she slump herself on the sofa.

“Haha, okay okay. You know, you never fail to amuse me”, Taeyeon replied with a laugh. “Oh, you should eat now. We left something for you to eat at the dining area”, she then added.

Tiffany the looks at the dining area with a worried look. Sooyoung then notice this.

“Want me to go with you?” Tiffany just nod as they head to the kitchen.

Tiffany then started eating her food as Sooyoung play some games on her phone.

“Oh by the way Fany-ah, have you charge you phone yet?” Sooyoung started the conversation as she keeps her eyes on the LCD of her phone.

“Ah! I forgot!”

“Don’t worry, charge it after you finish your meal”, Sooyoung just smiled then turned to face her phone again. Just then Sooyoung’s phone ring.

“Hello?”

“Unnie!”

“Oh? Yoona? What is it?”

“Is Yuri unnie with you right now?”

“Ah, no actually. She’s with Jessica, why?”

“What?! Where are they right now unnie?! Please tell me!”

“Hold on Yoona, calm down. What is it?” Sooyoung then look at Tiffany who stops from eating.

“I can’t reached her phone, where is she? Do you have any idea?”

“Yeah, she’s at her old unit at Southwoods. Why?”

“Oh my god! Unnie, if you happen to reach my unnie’s phone tell her not to go outside”,

“Huh? Hey wait, what’s going on?”

“Gyuri! She’s staying near that area! Me and Seohyun will go there now”,

“Hey wait…” Sooyoung then just hear dial tones.

“Soo? What’s the matter?” Tiffany asked a bit worried.

“It’s Yoona, she called”,

“And?”

“We have to go to Yuri’s place now”,

“W-why? Did something happened?”

“Well if we don’t go now, something might happen”, she then stands and went to the living room.

“Taeyeon, we’ll go to Yuri’s place now”,

Surprisingly, Taeyeon got the message. She then fixed herself.

The three walked out of Taeyeon’s unit as they head to where Taeyeon’s car is parked. As soon as they gets into the car, Taeyeon quickly steps in the pedal gas and drive to where Yuri and Jessica are.

Meanwhile, Yuri and Jessica are still sleeping on Yuri’s room. Just then, Jessica started moving.

“Uhm”, she then remove the covers covering her face just to see the ray of the sun on her face and it made her cover her face once more. “Its afternoon”, she then added.

Stretching out her limbs she notice that Yuri is facing her side with tongue stuck out on , she chuckles a bit. Removing the covers, she lazily sat up on the bed and yawned.  Just then, Yuri started moving as well.

“Hey, morning”, Jessica greeted her.

“Huh? What happened?” Yuri answered back as she place her arm on her head covering her eyes from the ray of the sun.

“What do you mean, what happened? Hurry up and get up. I’m hungry”, Jessica said as she got out of the bed and walk to where the mirror is and started brushing her hair.

Yuri who was still sleepy sat on the bed and started massage her face. She then tied up her hair to a bun and head to where Jessica is. She then rest her face into the latter’s shoulder.

“You love doing that huh?” Jessica suddenly asked her.

“Yeah, you smell nice”, Yuri then snakes her arms into the latter’s waist.

“Y-yah! Kwon Yuri! L-let go!”

“No…”, Yuri then didn’t utter a single word after that.

Is she…sleeping?

They stayed in the position for a few more seconds before Yuri let go of the back hug she gave Jessica. She then rubs her eyes.

“Morning Sica”, Yuri just smiled with her other eyes close and the other half open. “So what do you want to eat? Hold on, I’ll wash my face”, Yuri then excuse herself and went to the washroom to freshen up.

“She really is impossible”, Jessica just sighed.

Jessica waited for Yuri at the living room as she watch some afternoon show. Yuri then walked out of the room.

“You took your time”,

“Sorry. Let’s go?”

The two decided to eat outside instead since no one wants to do the cooking. They agreed to eat on a fast food chain since they can no longer hold their hunger. Yuri instructed Jessica to find them a seat as she order some food for them and Jessica agreed to it.

“Now, where can we…ah! There!” Jessica then started walking towards the direction when she suddenly bump into someone.

“Oh! I’m very sorry, I wasn’t looking your way”, Jessica apologize as she look to the one she bump into.

“No no, it’s okay. I wasn’t looking either”,

“I’m sorry again”, Jessica bow once more as she walks to the table. The girl just smiled at her as she turns her back into her and out of the fast food chain.

“Sorry it took a while”, Yuri is now back with a tray of food on her hand.

“Naa, it’s nothing”,

“Let’s dig in?” Yuri asked her as she place Jessica’s food in front of her.

“Yeah, let’s”,

---