Chapter 2

A Game of Four

 

“OUCH!”

“Aww!”

“Fany!”

“Soo!”

Shopping bags scattered all over the floor as the two bumped into each other. The other two help each other’s company to stand up to their feet as they grab their shopping bags as well.

“YAH! What’s your problem?! Didn’t you see u...” Jessica was cut off after looking at Sooyoung who’s busy removing the dirt on her pants.

“Sorry about my friend here, she’s just running after that...YAH! We lost the ice cream caravan!” Yuri smack Sooyoung’s back.

“YAH! It’s not my fault, I bumped into her that’s why we lost the caravan!”

“Hey! That’s rude you know!” Tiffany interjected.

“What rude?! Hey It’s not my fa...” it was Sooyoung words who are cut off this time. After seeing Tiffany in front of her, she had her jaw agape.

“Alright, stop that you two, no fighting. I apologize for all this?” Yuri paused a while after seeing that the eyes of the three are glued with who knows which.

Uh-oh. I smell a love triangle?

“Tiff, let’s go”, Jessica implied.

“Jess? Are you sure? Aren’t you hurt?” Tiffany asked her back.

“No. I’m good”, Tiffany looked at her for a good second before nodding.

“Be glad Jess is not hurt or else”, Tiffany eyed Sooyoung.

 “Tiff that’s enough. Let’s go”, Jessica said.

“Wait!” Sooyoung called out.

“What?!” Tiffany looked back at the pleading Sooyoung.

“Aww, lunch?” Yuri looked at her best friend. Are you serious? Yuri thought to herself as she look at the two for an answer.

“No than...”

“Sure”,

“WHAT?!” the duo said in unison.

“Really?”

“Yes, as long as it’s your treat I don’t mind. Right, Tiffany?” Jessica looked at her surprised best friend.

Jess! Aish.

Ooh, so her name is Tiffany. I see.

Great. Love triangle. I knew it. *sigh*

“Alright ladies, so where do you want to eat?” Yuri asked the trio.

“Anywhere is fine. It’s your treat anyway”,

“Okay. I know a place. YAH! Soo, let’s go!” Yuri drag her dazed best friend along with her as the other two follow them from behind.

---


 “So what are you guys doing before we...uhm, bumped into each other?” Yuri asked.

“Actually we’re just doing window shopping since Jess here doesn’t feel like going home yet”, Tiffany explained.

“So Tiffany, I’m really sorry about earlier”, Sooyoung interrupt.

“...that’s okay, just be careful next time”,

“Sure! I will, thanks!” Sooyoung had a huge grin on her face.

“Jessica right?” she added.

“Ah! Y-yeah”, Jessica stuttered.

“Sorry about earlier”, Sooyoung apologize one more time.

“No sweat, don’t worry about it. I wasn’t looking your way anyway, so I guess I’m in fault too”,

“HAHA. Thanks!” Sooyounng continue on eating devouring her food.

“YAH! Soo, easy with the food!” Yuri smacks her best friend’s shoulder.

“What?!”

“Aish! Nevermind!”

“Haha, you two are funny. Are you best friends?” Jessica asked.

“Kinda, she gets on my nerve”, Yuri rolled her eyes as she eyed her best friend.

“YAH! That wasn’t nice!” Sooyoung in into their conversation.

“Well, i’m just stating a mere fact to these ladies. Was it bad?” Yuri cooly replied.

“Argh! I’ll get you someday you dog!”

“Ha! In your dreams, you pig!”

“Hey cut it out you two!” Tiffany interfere with their conversation.

“Sorry Fany!”

“Fany?” Tiffany questioned Sooyoung.

“Oh, I just thought of a pet name to you that’s all. Don’t you...like it?”

Jessica looked at Sooyoung then to Tiffany. Yuri on the other hand, observes the three silently.

“Whatever, I don’t hate it anyway”,

“So you like it?” Sooyoung added.

“I guess?” Tiffany answered back as she sips some iced tea.

“WOOHOO!”

“YAH!” Yuri pull Sooyoung back into her seat, “Sorry about her, she’s just a little crazy sometimes”, she added.

“YAH! I’m not crazy!” Sooyoung objects.

“Okay okay. So Sica, what brings you two in this place?” Yuri asked Jessica who was silently looking at them.

“Sica?” Jessica asked.

“Yup, you like it?” Yuri smiled.

“No”, Jessica replied in a cold tone.

“Aww, okay. Haha, you have glares huh”, Yuri joked.

“Aww, but Sica is a cute name, don’t you think so too Fany?” Sooyoung said while chewing her meal.

“Sica huh? Not bad”, Tiffany answered back.

“....”

“Okay I think Sica will do”, Jessica accepted it.

Aish, if Soo tells that it suits her, she agrees. What the ? HAHA. What is this, love at first sight? Oh god why, why am I stock with this kind of situation. Yuri thought to herself as she just smiled at the three who’s eating their meals.

---

“Ooh~ what a day! I’m tired”, Sooyoung stretches her body as she yawned.

“Hey, thank you girls for accompanying me and my friend the whole day”, Yuri thanked Tiffany and Jessica who thanked them in return.

“Thanks for the day too, ahm”, Tiffany stops. “What is your name again?” she added.

“OH! How rude of us not to introduce ourselves. I’m Kwon Yuri, and that shikshin over there is my best friend, Choi Sooyoung”,

“Ah! Sure no sweat”, Tiffany let out her famous eye smile leaving Sooyoung with slightly agape.

Uh-oh, Yuri thought as Jessica was looking at Sooyoung while Sooyoung was looking at Tiffany.

“I guess we’ll take our leave now”, Tiffany said as she clings into Jessica’s arm.

“Sure, thanks again”, Yuri replied.

“Hey, I know. Let’s exchange numbers!” Sooyoung asked the three. “Come on, so we can see each other again, you know, have some bonding time together!” she added.

“Soo!” Yuri stops her.

“I think it won’t hurt right Jess?” Tiffany asked her best friend who just nod gradually.

“Great! Let’s swap numbers then, you too Yul!”

---

“You’re so happy aren’t you?” Yuri asked her best friend.

“I AM!” Sooyoung smiles like an idiot.

“Aish, you’re hopeless”,

---

“Jess, what are you doing staring at your phone like that?” Tiffany asked Jessica.

“W-what?” Jessica surprisingly replied almost dropping her phone.

“I asked why are you staring your phone like that?”

“N-nothing”,

“You sure?”

“Yeah I’m sure. Stop asking”,

“O-okay. S-sorry”,

---

 

 

 

i'm really sorry it took sometime for me to update this one since i'm updating my other 3 fanfics so i'm very very sorry. 

oh well, here's chapter 2 guys.. 

 

rhobziee's out =)))