Sowoneul marhaebwa!

Kai Bai Bo

“You need us to teach you what?” Sungyeol asked.

“To dance”, you answered.

“Have you ever danced before?” Sungyeol asked.

“Not like you guys. But I took some lessons when I was younger but I was too clumsy”.

“So you just want to dance?” Sungjong asked.

“Well…I actually need to learn a specific dance”.

 


 

It was the day of the competition. You had practiced all week. Sungyeol had gotten quite irritated by how bad you were at dancing.

 

“You’re like an elephant with rollerblades on”  

 

You had told Hoya to meet you in the dance room in the school at 2 o’clock; it was now a quarter to 2. You had arrived earlier so you could change your clothes.

 

Hoyas point of view

I was going to meet _____in the dance room at school. I was 5 minutes late when I walked in through the doors. I walked towards the dance room. When I stepped in I saw _____ standing with her back towards me. She was moving her arms in small movements like she was going through the routine one last time. I coughed so she turned around. She was wearing white shorts, a white military jacket, a white military hat and blue pumps. She looked absolutely beautiful. She smiled when she saw me.

“Do you like the outfit?” she said while she twirled.

I just nodded, amazed by how she looked. _____ stopped twirling and looked down at her shoes.

“Is it okay if I take my shoes off?” she asked quietly “I can’t dance in them, I can’t even walk in them”.

“You don’t have to wear the shoes” I chuckled.

She looked up smiling. She kicked off the shoes like she was angry at them. She walked to one side of the room and then pointed at a chair on the other side of the room. I walked over and sat down. _____ pulled out a small remote from her back pocket and pressed play so the music started, (Girls Generation – Tell Me Your Wish, Genie).

_____ started to move her arms and legs. I saw that she had some trouble with coordination; whenever she would fail with a step she pouted and whispered something to herself that I couldn’t hear. She looked really cute when she danced, I couldn’t stop smiling.

_______ point of view

The song was over and you stood in your end pose. Hoya started clapping and you sat down on the floor with your chin resting on your knees, you were really embarrassed by your dancing. Hoya stood up and walked towards you. He sat down in front of you.

“That…was really good” he smiled at you. You looked at him.

“You can be honest with me, oppa”

“You looked funny” he confessed “but in a good way!”

“How can that be in a good way?”

“All I can say is that I enjoyed it” Hoya said while he lifted his arms and held them up like he defended himself.

“Good! Because you’re never gonna see me dance again!” you pouted and got up.

“Why? I wanna see you dance again!” Hoya cried.

“Never!” you said as you ran out of the room. You ran towards your locker, when you got there you turned around and saw Hoya standing there with your clothes you were going to change in to after you had danced. You looked at him with big eyes.

“What are you doing?” You stuttered.

Hoya didn’t answer; he just smirked and revealed a water bottle behind his back.

 “What are you going to do!?” you said with more power in your voice than before.

Hoyas smirk grew bigger as he opened up the bottle of water and poured it on your clothes. You gasped.

 


 

Hoya and you had just arrived at the competition. You were still wearing your dance outfit since your clothes had gotten so wet that you couldn’t wear them.

Hoya had go in to the changing room but you weren’t allowed in there.

“It’s okay. I’ll just wait here” you said to Hoya and smiled. He looked like he didn’t want to leave you alone but you gave him a reassuring nod and with that he left you.

You looked at all the people surrounding you. They were running around trying to get ready for the competition.

“Girls Generation?” a voice said. You looked over were the voice came from. A tall guy was now standing in front of you, he was even taller than Sungyeol. He was skinny but he still had some muscles. His hair was black and it was pushed upwards. He had beautiful eyes and plumped lips. You looked at him with a confused expression.

“Girls Generation?” the guy repeated and pointed at your clothes. You blushed as you remembered what you were wearing. You nodded as a yes to his question. He smiled.

“So I guess you’re dancing to a Girls Generation song then”.

“Oh no, I’m not in the competition! I’m here supporting a couple of friends”.

“You just like dressing up as Girls Generation?” the guy smirked.

“No it’s not like that” was all that you could say before you heard another voice.

“Yah! You should be inside getting dressed!” a really tall guy shouted, he was even taller than the guy standing in front of you.

“Yeah, I know! I’m just getting to know this lovely girl!” the guy shouted back so that everyone in the room could hear him “I guess I’ll see you around GG” the guy flashed a smile before he turned around and entered a dressing room.

You froze when you saw whose dressing room it was.

EXO.


Hello again! My sister wanted me to cred her for the name of this story! She's the best sister (S-I-S-T-T-T-A-R) in the whole world!

Next chapter should be up on Monday! 

Love reading what you think will happen!