Home

Kai Bai Bo

Kai’s point of view

I must say it was weird being back in Korea. I had missed it a lot, but one person especially. I wondered how she had been doing since I left. Did she miss me as much as I’ve missed her?

I walked out from the airport and started searching for my cab that my mom had ordered for me. But I couldn’t see it.

“KAI!” I heard a group of people scream. I turned around and saw my five favorite guys. I started laughing as I walked up to them.

“I’ve missed you guys!” I chimed as I hugged Chanyeol.

“We’ve missed you too” the guys said together making everyone laugh. Each of the guys got a hug from me.

“Where’s the cab?” I asked looking around the parking lot.

“Well we have our own personal chauffeur now.” D.O. smiled. I looked at him with a raised brow. A car honked from behind me. I turned around and saw a black hummer. The front seat window rolled down revealing Kris, who was grinning.

“You got a car!?” I walked up to the car running my hand along the side of it.

“Yeah, you’ve quite a lot” Kris chuckled. Kris stepped out of the car and gave me a hug.

“You have no idea how much I’ve missed you!”

“I’ve missed you too, hyung” I smiled.

“Let’s go! How about pizza at my place?” Kris laughed.

“Yeah!” Suho chimed. We all got into the car, me sitting in the front seat with Kris. The guys in the backseat started talking about various things with each other.

“So how was China?” Kris asked.

“Chinese” I answered making Kris laugh “It was fun tho, I met some cool people” I smiled.

“Have you talked to ______?” Kris lowered his voice.

“No” I looked down at my feet.

“Why not?”

“What would I say to her? I’m sorry I left you without telling you?”

 “She deserves to know why” Kris sighed.

“I know that” I admitted.

“Kai! The guys were really mean to me while you were gone!” Sehun cried.

“No we weren’t” Baekhyun muttered. I turned in my seat, looking back at them.

“They won’t be mean anymore” I laughed, ruffling Sehun’s hair.

“We’re here” Kris said as he pulled up on the sideway. We all got out of the car and started walking towards Kris’ door.

“I just want to walk around the block” I said to the guys.

“Why?” D.O. looked at me with big eyes.

“I just want to see what have changed” I smiled back.

“Do you want me to join you?” Kris took a step closer to me.

“No, I want to go alone”

Kris nodded and turned around to unlock the door.

“See you later then” Suho said before walking after Kris, the rest of the guys following him.  

 

Not so much had changed around the block. Some houses had been repainted and some of them were completely new to me.

Summer was just around the corner and it was really hot outside. Even though I wanted to go back Kris’ house to get some water I didn’t want to go back just yet. I wanted to think about what I had done to _______. Just as my thought drifted off to _______ I saw her by a bus stop further down the street.

 

________’s point of view

You had just said goodbye to Hanbyul and Bongcha and were now waiting for the bus to come. In the corner of your eye you could see a tall guy staring at you. He was a couple of meters away, standing still. You started to get uncomfortable so you turned your back to the guy hoping he would get the point.

“_______-ah?” You heard a familiar voice say. You turned around and saw Kai standing just a few steps away from you.

“Kai” You swallowed.

“I didn’t expect to see you here” Kai smiled to you.

“Neither did I” you scoffed, crossing your arms over your chest.

“_______-ah…” Kai said with a soft voice, taking a step closer to you.

“Don’t” You said taking a step backwards. Kai looked at you with sad eyes.

“Just listen…”

“No I don’t want to” you snapped “Why don’t you do what you did to me last time we saw each other…” you breathed out “…leave me alone”

The bus stopped just in time and you stepped in leaving Kai alone on the street. You sat down and as the bus drove off you looked out through the window at Kai. He was standing still, his eyes following you as the bus drove off.

As you were sitting on the bus you started to feel guilty about what you had said to Kai. You tried to convince yourself that he was the one that had left you, not the other way around.

You took out your phone and sent a text to Hoya.

 

To: Hoya

I’m on the bus, do you want to come over?

 

From: Hoya

I’m on my way!

 

You smiled at his quick response.

You hopped off the bus at your stop and saw Hoya already waiting by your door. When he saw you he walked up to you and gave you a hug, slightly lifting you up. You let out a shriek and Hoya chuckled at your reaction. When he put you down you noticed that he was holding a paper bag in his hand.

“What is that?” you pointed at the bag.

“You’ll see” he smiled before he grabbed your hand and walked towards your door.

 


I'm internet is trolling with me, so I'm having some problems updating :(

I uploaded a one shot with Kris, so if you wanna read it, here it is:

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/274923/need-your-poison-one-shot-drama-romance-exo-kris