Searching For Your Locker, Finding Something Else...

Kai Bai Bo

Your first day of school hadn’t turned out how you thought it would. You had been late for your first class, even though the principal had told you were to go you couldn’t find the classroom. When you finally had found it, the teacher hadn’t let you come in. Your second class was cancelled. At lunch you had sit by yourself since you didn’t know anyone yet.  The third and fourth class had passed pretty quickly and you hadn’t got in any trouble.

You were now trying to find your locker. You had looked for ten minutes and still hadn’t looked through half of the lockers on that floor.

“Aish, there is so many of them!” You thought out loud.

You were about to continue looking for you locker when you heard music and shouting. You walked towards the sounds. It led you to a classroom; you leaned in and saw 6 boys dancing. You were mesmerized by their dancing skills. They were popping, locking and free styling.  It was amazing.

Suddenly you felt a hand on your shoulder. Frightened about who it was behind you, you quickly turned around and saw the grin you had seen this morning.

“Hoya…” You said quietly.

“I didn’t know I had that impact on you” He said with a wink.

You rolled your eyes at his comment.

“Do you like what you see?” He asked.

You looked him up and down, smiled and said “Not really”.

He chuckled at your comment, “You’re quiet a joker, huh? I meant the guys dancing”

“Yeah, they are amazing!” You turned around and started watching them again.

You heard Hoya chuckle and then he walked passed you into the room.

“Hey guys! I want you to meet someone!” Hoya said as he turned around and pointed at you.

“This is _____.”

You just stood at the door feeling awkward. All the guys started to walk towards you, making you feel even more awkward.

“She’s cute” One of the guys said. You blushed and Hoya rolled his eyes.

One of the guys walked up to you. “Hi! My name is Sungjong. I’m the youngest out of all the guys here”  

He looked really cute. He was quite small and thin, he was quite girly but at the same time manly which made you confused.  He seemed really nice which was the most important.

Two of the guys now approached you.

“I’m Dongwoo.”  One of them said. He had dark blue hair and looked very handsome. “And this is Sungyeol.” Dongwoo said while he pointed to the guy standing next to him. Sungyeol was very tall, actually very, very tall.

“You’re really tall” You thought out loud. When you realized that you just had said that out loud you started to blush.

The guys started laughing, but it wasn’t a mocking laugh.

“That’s what most people say when they meet him. I’m Myungsoo but you can call me L.” said a guy with brown hair and his bangs hanging down to his eyes. He was really handsome, you made sure you didn’t say that out loud, you would have died if you did.

“And I’m Woohyun but you can call me oppa” A guy said while he winked at you. You started to blush.

“Yah!” The last guy shouted while he hit Woohyun. You noticed that he had really small eyes, but you found that very attractive.

 “Don’t listen to him, ______. If you want to give him a nickname you should call him greasy.”

You started to laugh.

“I’m Sunggyu and I’m the oldest.”

“It’s very nice to meet all of you” you said while you bowed.

 


I decided to add one chapter tonight so you have something to read. Im going to pretend Im super famous now! Even tho I only have one subscriber ( Shout out to @eyka_afzan! )

Next chapter is written and will be posted tomorrow night!