Kiss

Kai Bai Bo

The morning after you had had dinner with Dongwoo was really cloudy. When you walked to school in the morning you could have sworn it was going to rain but luckily for you, you arrived at school dry. You had only your last class of the day left and you were hanging out with Infinite while you waited for it to start.

“What do you have now?” Hoya asked. He had his arm around my waist.

“History” I sighed.

“Listen up all students!” the principal said through the speakers that were placed around the school “Mr. Kim can’t make it to the lesson and since we can’t find a replacement...the history class is cancelled”

You looked at the guys and fist pumped the air as you did a little dance. Hoya chuckled at your behavior.

“Are you serious?” Dongwoo sighed, jealous of you.

“You have the best of luck” Sunggyu laughed. 

“I’m gonna leave you guys since you still have your last class left” You cooed.

“Stop rubbing it in” Woohyun complained.

“I think I’m gonna sleep when I get home” you tapped your chin, smirking at Woohyun.

“Stop” Woohyun whined. The other guys smiled at the two of you.

“Or I’ll eat some food” you continued.

“I’m gonna kill you” Woohyun said as he started running after you, while you ran as fast as you could away from him. You laughed like crazy. You ran out of the school, with Woohyun still after you, and entered the door on the other side of the school.

“________!” Woohyun screamed after you making the students turn to look at you. You turned a corner and were now in the hallway that Infinite was standing in.

“Hoya!” you laughed as you grabbed Hoya’s arm, hiding behind him. Woohyun wasn’t far behind you, he had stopped running and was now walking towards you, pointing at you.

“Calm down, greasy” Sunggyu laughed grabbing Woohyun’s neck.

“I totally forgot about that” you laughed from behind Hoya. As Woohyun had calmed down you walked up to Woohyun and held onto his arm.

“Greeeaaasy” you cooed. Woohyun glared at you “Greasy oppa”

Woohyun couldn’t hide his smile.

“You’re really hard to be mad at” Woohyun chuckled. The school bell rang telling the students that their lesson would soon start.

“I better hurry to class…no wait I don’t have any!” you started to do a victory dance, making the guys laugh again.

“I take that back…” Woohyun sighed. You walked up to him and gave him a hug making him smile.

“You better get to class” you smiled.

“Aish, you really are something” Woohyun said grabbing his backpack from the floor walking to his class. The guys walked past you one by one and said their goodbyes.

“You’re pure evil” Sunggyu laughed, ruffling your hair. You turned to look at Hoya who slowly walked up to you. He bent down and placed a soft kiss on your lips before he walked away to his last class. You let out a sigh before you turned to walk out of the school.

The school ground was pretty much empty except for a few students walking home from school, most of them you recognized from your history class. You could hear thunder as you walked; you looked up at the sky. The clouds were black and it looked like it was about to rain any second.

You stopped in your tracks when you saw Kai standing under a tree looking at you. He started to walk towards you.

“Don’t come closer” you said with a stern voice.

“_______, I need to talk to you”

“About what!? Huh?” you snapped. Another thunder was heard before rain started to pour down. You looked up at the sky before you looked back at Kai. He stood quiet looking at you. He looked really guilty.

“About how you scolded me for hugging Dongwoo? Or that you left me without telling me?” tears started to fall down your face “Or how you never even once called me?”

“_______-ah” Kai said softly walking up to you.

“Don’t _______-ah me!” you clenched both of your fists “You left me!”

Kai grabbed your hands in his.

“You have to listen to me” Kai said quietly to you. You looked up at him with swollen eyes.

“I never meant to leave you” Kai sighed out heavily “I just…I couldn’t look you in the eye and tell you I had to leave”

You scoffed before you turned around to walk away from Kai. But Kai quickly grabbed your hand turning you around.

“I didn’t mean to leave you”

“But you did!” you shouted at him. The tears were now streaming down your cheeks “You left me because you couldn’t face me?” you raised your brow “Did you ever think about how I would feel when I found out that you had left me?”  

You could see Kai’s eyes starting to tear up.

“To let you know, I felt like ! People saw me as the girl who drove her boyfriend”

Kai crashed his lips against yours. You felt his pain as he moved his lips against yours. You had missed his lips against yours. Feeling his body pressed against yours felt comforting. Kai placed his hand on your neck, deepening the kiss. You kissed him back wanting him to feel the pain you had been carrying around since he had left you.

When you realized what you were doing you quickly pushed Kai away from you. With a shaky hand you wiped your lips off with the back of it. You looked down at the ground before you had the confidence to look back up at Kai.

“Don’t ever do that again”

You turned around and walked away from him.

“_______-ah!” Kai called after you, you could hear him walking after you.

“We’re not together anymore! You can’t just kiss me!” you turned around.

“You kissed me back!” Kai argued. You shook your head, not to deny it to Kai but more to deny it for yourself. You didn’t kiss Kai back you convinced yourself.

“I’m with Hoya now!” you said once again walking away from Kai.

“I won’t give up!” Was the last thing you heard Kai yelling after you.

 


 

Sorry for not updating this morning, I overslept ^^

Had a pretty good day actually! I discussed Kpop with a guy, he wanted to know if all guys hate Hyuna XD And my other friend bought me a mcflurry!!! I was sooo happy!!!

All you that want Kai and _______ together, are you happy for the little moment they got together?? ;)

I've been starting to answer you comments ^^