First Day Of School

Kai Bai Bo

As you entered the doors to your new school you suddenly felt nervous for the first time since arriving in Korea. You had already been in Seoul for a week but you had just stayed at your apartment for most of the time. You had only left your apartment when you needed to buy food. So this was actually the first time you had left the apartment for more than an hour.

The school was bigger than you expected it would be. When you entered the doors you saw a long hallway with lockers along the walls. There were also some doors which led to classrooms. About half way through the hallway there was a staircase to the second floor of the school. There were a lot of students running around, trying to get to their first class in time.

You slid off your backpack and put it down on the ground. You started to look for your schedule. But you couldn’t find it anywhere. You started to panic.

“Omo! Did I just forget my schedule on the first day of school? You’re such a pabo!” you thought out loud.

Some students who walked past you looked at you at started to giggle.

“Great, now they probably think I’m some weirdo”.

Just when you were about to look through your bag one last time, you noticed someone standing in front of you. There was a boy starring down at you.

 

The guy’s point of view.

 I had just closed my locker and was about to go my first class when I noticed a girl panicking on the floor. She seemed to have forgotten something at home, you turned around and I was about to walk away when I heard her starting talking to herself.

“Omo! Did I just forget my schedule on the first day of school? You’re such a pabo!”

I chuckled, turned around and started walking towards her.

 

Your point of view.

The guy just stood there looking down at you, as you still were sitting on the ground with your backpack in your lap. No one of you said a word and it started to get on your nerves.

“Yah! Can I help you?” you spat out.

The guy started to grin.

“I was just about to ask you the same thing.”

You looked down at your bag and then back up at the guy.

“Yeah…I don’t know where my first class is” you said quietly.  That only made him grin even wider.

“If you want to I can show you where the principal room is, so you can ask him”

You nodded and closed your bag. You stood up and the guy started to walk with you following him. The two of you went up the stairs to the second floor.

“Here” The guy said.  You looked at him and then the door.

“Thanks”

The guy nodded and started to walk away.

“Wait! I’m ______” You said.

The guy stopped and turned around. “I’m Hoya.” He said before he flashed a smile and walked away.


 Hope you liked it! I will be posting a new chapter in a few days! Its already written but I dont want to post it all at once!

Should I write in different point of views or just stick with ______ point of view?