Faith

Kai Bai Bo

“I’ll have an ice tea” you said to the cashier.

“Do you want anything else with that?”

“Yes!” Hanbyul cut in.

“Make that three!” Bongcha continued.

The cashier looked at the two girls with an odd look and then turned to you and waited for you to say if he would make that three. You nodded as a response. The cashier turned around and started preparing three ice teas.

“I still can’t believe that you’re actually here” you said.

“Yeah, yeah, you’ve missed us and you’re really happy that we are here” Bongcha mimicked your voice.

“What is your relation to that guy from Infinite, what’s his name?” Hanbyul said scratching her head.

“Hoya” you answered.

“That’s right!” Hanbyul said snapping her fingers.

“He’s really cute! Quiet. But cute!” Bongcha said.

“Here are your drinks” the cashier said handing over the ice teas. You each took one and you handed the money to the cashier. You were hoping that the previous subject would be forgotten but as soon as you were outside the shop, they started talking about it again.

“How did you and Hoya meet?” Bongcha asked sipping on her drink.

“We met on the first day of school. He showed me where the principal office was”.

“Aaawww” Hanbyul and Bongcha giggled, looking at each other. You glared at them and they stopped what they were doing.

“You seem to be pretty close” Bongcha said.

“Yeah, I guess we are. He’s really sweet and caring” you once again glared at your two friends before they could say anything. Instead they just smiled like idiots.

“Can we just change subject?” you begged your friends. They nodded.

“How long are you staying?” you asked, relieved that the subject was changed.

“For a month!” Bongcha chimed.

“For so long?” you asked surprised.

“Yeah! We can’t leave our maknae all alone!” Hanbyul said while placing her hand on your head messing your hair up.

“Stop it!” you pouted, fixing your hair.

“Ah, just like old times!” Bongcha laughed.

You walked for more than an hour. You talked about old memories, what you used to do together and how you had planned your future together. Hanbyul and Bongcha also talked about all the stuff that had happen while you had been in Korea. It made you miss your old life a lot. As the two girls were talking about a scandal that had happened to one of your friends back in America, something caught your eye. By the end of the street a group of guys were standing, there were six of them. It wouldn’t have been so bad if it just was a group of guys but as soon as you spotted them you saw who was standing there with them. Kai. The guy you had met earlier that night. You stopped. Your friends kept on walking but soon noticed that you weren’t walking with them anymore.

“_______?” Hanbyul said, as they walked back to you.

“What is it?” Bongcha asked worriedly.  You didn’t answer, you only looked at Kai. The two girls looked at each other and then they turned to see what you were staring at.

“He’s gorgeous!” Hanbyul said a little bit too loud. The guys turned around to look at you. Bongcha gave Hanbyul a glare.

“Oh sorry…he’s gorgeous” Hanbyul whispered. Bongcha rolled her eyes. You loved your friends to death but at that moment you just wanted to dig a hole and bury them. Kai looked at you and smirked. He started walking towards you, with the five guys following.

 , you thought.  

“Do you know them?!”

“No not really, I met one of them earlier today” you answered. Hanbyul and Bongcha backed up so they were standing behind you.

“This is what I call faith!” Kai chimed as he got closer to you. You rolled your eyes.

Faith? This guy is really something, you thought.

“What are you doing here?” you asked. Kai chuckled; he obviously noticed that you didn’t plan to meet him ever again.

“I’m here with my friends, celebrating our victory!” Kai said while holding out his arms. The five guys cheered. You looked at the rest of the guys and recognized two of them. One of them you had met backstage at the competition, the really tall one. You never got a chance to see how he looked like but he definitely that tall. His hair was curly and he had a big grin on his face, he kind of looked like a troll. The other guy you recognized was the one that had accepted the trophy in the competition along with Sunggyu. When he stood next to the tall guy he looked even shorter than before.

It suddenly became very awkward.

“So…we really need to go now! But it was nice meeting you!” Bongcha said, grabbing Hanbyul and your arms dragging you along with her. That was one thing that you appreciated about Bongcha; she always had the guts to break the silence and awkwardness. As you were walking away from the other group, someone grabbed your other arm. Bongcha lost her grip around your arm and you flew in the arms of Kai. He looked down at and smirked.

“I want to meet you again, ______-ah” he whispered in your ear.

“Maybe I don’t want to meet you again” you said. You would not give in to him. You tried to release yourself from his grip but he was too strong.

“Let’s make a bet” Kai said, releasing you from his grip. You looked at him with a confused look.

“Let’s play kai, bai, bo (A/N: Rock, paper, scissors)” he smiled. That only made you more confused.

“If I win, you have to give me your phone number” he smirked.

“And if I win?” you asked.

“I’ll never bother you again”.

You thought about it for a while.

“Deal” you said. In the corner of your eye you could see Hanbyul and Bongcha shaking their heads. They didn’t believe in you, and to be totally honest you didn’t believe in yourself either. You were never good at kai, bai, bo. You always lost when you were younger. But Kai didn’t know that and for all you knew he could really at it.

How hard can it be? You thought.   

You placed your hand in front of you and Kai did the same. You had your poker face on.

“Be ready to lose” you said.

“Be ready to give me your number” Kai smirked. You rolled your eyes.

“Kai…bai….bo…” you said together.

 


Cliffhanger (a)

Another chapter! Finally something is happening! Been updating a lot lately but I will take a break now! My grandma's birthday is this weekend so I'm going away to celebrate her! Not sure if I will be able to update there (I don't want any of my cousins asking what I'm writing!) but if I can, I will! If it's impossible then the next chapter will be up on sunday, monday or thuesday!

I've also gotten a lot of new subbies!! Hello there!! Welcome!!