Closer

Kai Bai Bo

“Dance” Kai said. Before you could protest he had picked up your arms and put them around his neck he then had placed his arms around your waist.  He started slowly to move and you followed him. He was keeping his eyes on yours. You started to feel your face heat up. You had been cold and tired just a minute ago but now you felt warm and awake.

“Not so bad, huh?” Kai smiled.

“Better than last time you made me to dance” you quietly said breaking the stare between the two of you by looking down. Your hands slipped down so they were placed on his chest. Kai pulled you closer and chuckled. He placed his chin on your head, this made you smile. You and Kai kept on moving slowly in that position without saying a word. It was Kai who broke the silence after a while.

“The first time I saw you…”his voice was a little shaky and he paused to breathe in “…was at the competition” Kai said, you could feel him shake a bit.

“I remember thinking that the person that got to be with you is really lucky.” You looked up at Kai and he looked down at you with a shy smile. You examined his face. He had a perfect face. No flaws at all.

“I’ve never thought of myself as a lucky person…but I guess I am” Kai smiled.

You started to smile but you tried to make it not so noticeable.

“Yah, that’s so cheesy” you said hitting his chest with your hand.

“Maybe, but it is true” Kai smiled. You pressed you face against his chest to avoid Kai seeing your blushing cheeks and smile. Kai chuckled and tightened his grip around you.

“Do you remember what you thought the first time you saw me?”

“Mhmm” you answered against his chest.

“Oh really?” he smirked as he pulled your chin up so you were looking at him.

“Yeah, I thought you looked like a jerk” you playfully said.

“Ouch, that hurt” Kai said releasing you from his grip taking a few steps back. He was still smiling.

“You deserved it” you smiled.

“Is that so?”

You nodded.

“Well maybe you deserve this” Kai said as he started to chase you. You started to run as well. You were screaming and laughing. After a while your bad condition started to kick in and you started to get tired. Kai saw his chance. He increased his pace and grabbed you around your waist from the back. You were out of breath so you were breathing heavily. Kai had his chin on your left shoulder. You had your head slightly to the left so you could see a bit of Kai. He buried his face in the crook of your neck. As he breathed out warm air was blown on your neck, tickling you. You could feel him smile against your skin.

“This is nice” Kai chuckled. Kai lifted his head and spun you around so you were looking at you. You were looking into his dark brown eyes. You thought you were going to drown in them.

“I want to tell you something” Kai said with a husky voice.

“Then say it” you said quietly.

Kai took a deep breath before he opened his mouth to speak but was cut off by your cellphone ringing. You took out your phone from your pocket and looked down at the screen. You didn’t recognize the number.

“Take it” Kai sighed. You gave him a sad smile.

“Hello?” you said in to the phone. Kai turned around so his back was facing you.

“_______! Are you with Kai?” the person on the other line said.

“Kris? Is that you?” Kai turned around and raised a brow at you.

“Yeah” Kris chuckled.

“How did you get my number?”

“I kind of took it from Kai’s phone”

You let out a small laugh.

“So is he with you?”

“Yeah, he is” you said looking up at Kai.

“Can you do something for me then?” Kris asked. You agreed to that. Kris told you what to do and then you hung up. Kai was looking really confused.

“That was Kris?”

You nodded.

“What did he want?”

“This” you said and you walked up to Kai and hit his arm.

“Ouch! What was that for?” Kai cried.

“That was from Kris. He wants you to answer your phone” you smiled.

“Was that all he wanted?” Kai asked rubbing his arm.

“He wants you to go to his place”

“Oh” Kai stopped rubbing his arm “like right now?”

You nodded once again.   

“But I don’t want to” Kai pouted.

You let out a little laugh. Kai could be really childish at some times.

“Come on. You’ll be in trouble if you don’t go” you said. You decided to walk away first so Kai would come after you and it worked. Kai jogged after you and slipped his hand in yours.

“We can walk slowly” Kai smiled.

 

 

Kai walked you home before he left to Kris’ house. As you stepped into your apartment you got a text from Dongwoo.

- Are you awake?

- Yeah!

- Are you with Kai?

- No, we just said goodbye. How’s Hoya?

You kind of felt guilt about leaving him.

- He’s fine. Don’t worry about him!

Even if Dongwoo said he was fine you still felt bad.

- Okay, I trust you oppa.

- You should get some sleep! I’ll talk to you tomorrow, okay?

- Okay.

You placed your phone on the nightstand table. You then went to your bathroom and brushed your teeth and changed to your pajamas. As you laid down in your bed, placing the covers over you, your phone buzzed. You reached for it, a new message from Kai.

- I like you.

 


 

You like it?^^ Chapter 30 already! And I have 50+ subscribers!! Daebak!! I tried to write as much fluff as I could, don't know if it was good but it's fluff^^