Ice Cream

Kai Bai Bo

Watching the guys dance was amazing. The song was upbeat and every move was sharp and in perfect timing. Hoya impressed you the most. Dongwoo had told you that Hoya was good at dancing but he was way better than good, it was…perfect.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

You and the seven guys walked out of school after the practice.

“I’m so tired”.

“I don’t think we’ve ever practiced so hard before”.

“It was sick!” The boys chimed out.

You smiled, it was absolutely sick.

“Hey ______, what are you going to do now?” Dongwoo asked.

“I don’t have anything planned.”

“Good! Me, Woohyun and Hoya were thinking of getting some ice cream, would you like to come with us?”

“Yeah sure, aren’t you guys coming to?” You looked over at the four remaining guys.

“I’ve band practice so I can’t.” L said.

“Me and Sungjong have family nights on Fridays.” Sungyeol said.

“And I don’t like ice cream.” Sunggyu said.

You looked at him with a confused look.

“You don’t like ice cream? How can you not like it?”

“He’s just weird. Oh, you should hear his reason for not liking it.” Woohyun said while he rolled his eyes. You looked back to Sunggyu.

“When I was 10 years old my mom took me to get ice cream. When we arrived I took the biggest ice cream they had, when I walked over to the table we would sit at a younger kid came running towards me and he sort of pushed the ice cream on my face. It was really cold. Sunggyu said quietly.

You and Woohyun started to laugh.

“I know it’s stupid.” Sunggyu said.

“I think it’s cute! I forgive you for not liking ice cream.” You said.

Sunggyu looked over at the other guys with a winning smile.

“You heard that, right? I’m cute”

He walked over to you and put an arm over you shoulders.

“She’s a keeper! And while we’re complimenting each other, I think you look cute too.” Sunggyu winked at you.

“Stop it…”You didn’t mean to say it, it sort of slipped “…oppa”.

Sunggyu’s smile grew wider, he looked over at Woohyun. “Did you hear that? I’m Sunggyu oppa from now on”.

Woohyun smile dropped.

“Okay, can we go now?” Hoya said impatiently.

“Yeah, let’s go before Woohyun starts to cry” Dongwoo said.

Hoya grabbed your arm and started to walk away from the group. Woohyun, who was in chock, stood absolutely still.

“Aish” Dongwoo said.

Dongwoo grabbed Woohyuns arm and dragged him along after you and Hoya. You looked back and saw Sunggyu fist pumping the air.

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

 

At the ice cream shop.

All of you had ordered your ice creams. Dongwoo had strawberry flavor, you had chocolate flavor, Hoya had lavender flavor and Woohyun had gotten vanilla flavor since he wouldn’t talk after you had called Sunggyu oppa.

You all sat down at table outside, it was really warm and nice. You sat next to Hoya and Dongwoo sat across from you with Woohyun next to him.

“So how do you guys know each other?” You asked while you took a big bite of your ice cream.

“Me and Hoya have known each other our wholes lives.” Dongwoo said.

“Our mothers are childhood friend” Hoya added.

“And the others?”

“We met them in 3rd grade. But Sungjong and Sungyeol have also known each since they were very young.” Dongwoo said.

Wow, they have known each other for a really long time maybe they don’t have room for me, you thought.

Hoya seemed to have noticed you thinking about something because he turned to you and said:

“Even if we’ve known each other for such a long time we always have room for a nut head that talks to herself, like you” he nudged your head.

You smiled, it was nice hearing that they liked you as much as you liked them.

“I still can’t believe that she called him oppa” Woohyun mumbled.

“Can you just let it go? It doesn’t matter who she called oppa first!” Hoya said, he was getting annoyed at Woohyuns behavior

“It matters to me!” Woohyun said crossing his arms.

“It’s just stupid!”

“No, it’s not! She should call me oppa!”

Before Hoya could reply you spoke up:

“I’m sorry Woohyun oppa.”

Woohyun looked at you with big eyes.

“Did you just call me oppa?”

You nodded.

Woohyun stood up and started doing a victory dance.

“Did you hear that? I’m her oppa!”

Hoya looked at you and mouthed “thank you”, you smiled in reply.

After Woohyun had finished his dance he sat back down with a big grin on his face.

The rest of the days were really fun. You learned that Hoyas favorite color was purple.

 

“Normally a person’s favorite color is just a color they like, but Hoya is extreme. He wears purple all the time! He even eats lavender ice cream just because it’s purple!” Woohyun said.

 

And that Woohyun wasn’t as experienced when it came to dancing.

 

“I practiced the same dance move for a year! It was so hard but I finally got it! You can wake me up at 4 in the morning and I will still be able to do it!” Woohyun said proudly.

 

Hoya had offered to follow you home like he always did. You were just outside your apartment when he asked you:

“When will you call me oppa?”

You looked at him and blushed.

“Okay, you don’t need to answer that”

You walked up to him and gave him a hug.

“Good night…oppa”  you said before you turned away from him and walked in to your apartment.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hope you liked this chapter! I liked writing it!

Have you heard Super Juniors new album? Not sure if I like it but I've only listened to it once so I'm not gonna decide if I like it or not yet! And B2st comeback in two weeks!!! IS THIS TRUE!? IM FREAKING OUT!! Im a b2uty if you haven't figured that out ;)

See you in next chater with Kai!! ^^

Love your comments!!