Fries

Kai Bai Bo

You were in a fast food restaurant. It was inspired by the 60’s. It had bright orange seats around an oval bar, where you could order your food, which was placed in the middle of the restaurant. Along the walls horse shoe formed couches were placed. You were seated on one of the couches.

“I swear that they have the best French fries here!” Kai said as he sat down next to you.

You and Kai had left the bonfire. You had been discussing food and that had gotten you hungry and you ended up here.

You were taking a look around the restaurant.

“You know, I’ve never been here” you said looking back at Kai.

“It can be our place then” Kai smiled. You let out a little giggle.

“Here are your fries” a waiter said placing down a portion of fries in front of the two of you.

“Thanks” Kai said before the waiter left.

Kai signaled for you to taste first. You took two fries and put them into your mouth and started to chew. Kai was looking at you.

“So..?”

“They are good but there’s nothing really special about them” you said grabbing another one to eat. Kai was staring at you with his mouth hanging open.

“What?” you said holding another couple of fries in your hand.

“You don’t deserve to eat them” Kai said grabbing the plate placing it so you couldn’t reach it.

“Hey!” You said leaning towards the plate but Kai only pushed it further away from you.

“No! You can’t”

“Stop being such a child” you pouted trying to get the fries back.

“I’ve already told you! You don’t deserve them”

You crossed your arms and pouted. Kai smiled triumphal and started to eat the fries. D

“You can have one if you want” Kai said after a while.

“Really?” you smiled.

“Yeah, but you have to do something for me first” Kai smirked.

“And what is that?” you asked looking up from the fries at him. Kai started to tap his cheek. At first you didn’t get what he wanted you to do but then it hit you. He wanted a kiss on the cheek. You slowly leaned closer to him. You could feel his body stiffen. You took the fries away from him without giving him a kiss, placing the plate in front of you.  You continued eating the fries as if nothing had happened.

“What was that?” Kai asked.

“I wanted the fries” you smiled.

“But, you didn’t…” Kai pouted.

“Come on! Let’s just eat” you smiled as you placed the fries in between the two of you. Kai gave you a suspicious look before he started to eat.

“Did you tell Infinite that you left?” Kai said avoiding your eyes.

“I sent a text to Hoya, Dongwoo and Sunggyu.”

“Do they know why you left?” Kai still avoided your eyes by keeping his on the fries.

“Dongwoo and Sunggyu do. Hoya can be a little bit over protective so I thought it would be for the best if he didn’t know.” You explained.

 

There were no more fries left and both you and Kai were full.

“Shall we go?” Kai asked looking over at you.

“Sure” you smiled. He reached out his hand which you grabbed and you walked out of the restaurant.

“Where are we going?” you asked Kai as you stepped outside.

“I won’t tell you” Kai winked.

“The last time you said so I ended up dancing against my own will” you rolled your eyes.

“Yeah, that was fun” Kai laughed.

“No it wasn’t! It was embarrassing” you pouted.

“I can promise you that I won’t make you do anything embarrassing ever again” Kai smiled “Can we go now?”

“Okay” you quietly said smiling.

You walked for a couple of minutes until you reached a quite big hill.

“I’m not going up there” you said as you stopped walking.

“Why?” Kai asked. Concern was in his eyes.

“I have the worst condition ever! A turtle would be up that hill before I would” you pouted. Kai started to laugh at your comparison with a turtle.

“It can’t be that bad” Kai laughed.

“Yes it is!” you said while crossing your arms.  

“Then…I’ll carry you” Kai smirked.

“Wait! What…!” Kai lifted up on his back and started to walk up the hill. At first you fought to make him let you go but he didn’t let you down so you calmed down. You wrapped your arms around his shoulder. You closed your eyes starting to feel a little bit tired.

“Hey don’t sleep!” Kai said under his breathe.

You kept your eyes closed and giggled.

Kai reached the top and let you down.

“I shouldn’t have let you eaten those fries” Kai laughed as he panted.

“I’ll kill you!” you said as you tried to hit him but he had already started running away from you. You ran after but quickly got tired. You gave up and lay down on the grass. The sky was dark and a few starts could be spotted. Kai sat down beside you and laughed.

“You really don’t have a good condition” Kai laughed.

“I will still kill you” you muttered.

“I can always out run you!” Kai sing songed.

You stuck out your tongue at him making him chuckle. Kai suddenly stood up.

“Up!”

“What?”

“I said up!” Kai said holding out his hand.

“No, I’m tired” you said closing your eyes.

“No you are not!” Kai said grabbing your arms and pulled you up.

“Okay, you got me up. What do you want?”

“Dance” Kai said. Before you could protest he had picked up your arms and put them around his neck he then had placed his arms around your waist.  He started slowly to move and you followed him.

 


 

Short update again! Hope you enjoyed it!

I'm gonna try to update as much as posible now because I go back to school in 8 days ;(