Who Are You?

Kai Bai Bo

“________?”

You turned your head and saw Hoya standing there.

“What are you doing here?” you asked him. He didn’t answer you, he just stared at Kai. Kai was doing the same thing.

“You wanna sit down?” you asked Hoya as you reached for his hand. He smirked while still staring at Kai.

“No, I don’t” he answered with a mean voice.

You didn’t know what to do. You had never seen Hoya act this way, he was starting to scare you. Even Kai acted weirdly.

“Why not?” Kai suddenly asked. Hoya clenched his teeth.

“I’ll sit down if _____ leaves”.

You were chocked at his answer.

“Oppa…I..”

“Trust me, you wanna leave” Hoya said nicely as he stopped staring at Kai and looked at you. You now saw the Hoya that you knew. But you didn’t want to leave Kai alone with Hoya. They didn’t seem to get along. You looked over at Kai to see what he thought of Hoyas demand.

“It’s okay, ______-ah. You can leave.”

The two guys were now staring at you. You felt frustrated that Kai didn’t tell you to stay. You stood up and took your bag, you didn’t care saying good bye to the guys. You started to walk away.

 

Hoya’s point of view

______ didn’t say goodbye. She just took her stuff and walked away. I watched her walk away until she turned around a corner and I couldn’t see her anymore, I then turned to look at the guy sitting at the table. I sat down.

“Look, I don’t know who you are…”

“I’m Kai” the guy cut me off.

“I don’t care, okay! The only one I care about here is _______”.

“Well so do I!”

“You don’t seem like a guy who cares for someone like ________. You should just leave her alone”.

“Who do you think you are to tell me I should leave her alone?” Kai snapped “As long as you aren’t her boyfriend, but I’m guessing you’re not”.

Kai was right. I wasn’t her boyfriend but that doesn’t mean that I don’t want her to be safe, I only want what’s best for her. And something about this guy tells me that ______ will get hurt.

“If you ever hurt ________, I want you to know that I will do all in my power to make sure she forgets you.” I said.

“I will never hurt her” Kai simply answered.

“Good, cuz if you do I will kill you.” I threatened before I turned around and walked away. I walked the same way that ______ had walked when she had left Kai and me. I turned the corner and saw ______ sitting on a bench at the end of the road. She was holding her phone in her hands; she seemed to be texting someone.

“________” I called out. She looked up from her phone and turned her head towards me. She looked scared but forced a smile. She put her phone in her purse and stood up to slowly walk towards me.

 

_______ point of view

You were actually a little bit nervous when you started to walk towards Hoya. How he had been acting before scared you. You were hoping he wasn’t mad at you anymore.

“What are you doing here?” Hoya asked.

“I just thought I would wait for you”.

It got quiet. You didn’t dare to look at Hoya so you had your eyes glued at his shoes.

“Is something wrong?” Hoya asked you. He sounded really worried.

“You’re back to the old Hoya” you looked up at him and smiled.

“What?” he was really confused.

“I’ve never seen you act that way you acted before”.

Hoya looked at you with sad eyes.

“Sorry, I guess I wanted to protect you.”

“You don’t need to do that, oppa. Kai is a really nice guy! He taught me the dance that he danced when we saw EXO for the first time!” you chimed.

“Oh really?” Hoya said quietly.

“Yeah! I’m not good but it was actually quite fun!”

Now it was Hoyas turn to look at the ground. Something was bothering him.

“Are you okay?” you asked him, trying to get eye contact. Hoya started laughing.

“Are you stealing my lines now?”

“No, I just…Yah! Don’t laugh at me!”

Hoya continued to laugh. His laugh quiet down when your phone started to ring. You took up your phone from your bag and answered.

“Hello?”

“HIIII GIIRRRL HIIII!!” you heard Hanbyul and Bongcha scream. You had to hold the phone further away from your ear because they were so loud. Hoya chuckled at your reaction.

“Where are you!? We’ve been waiting for two hours!” Hanbyul cried.

“Waiting? Where are you?”

“We’re outside your apartment! We want food and play videogames!” Hanbyul said.

You rolled your eyes. They hadn’t change a bit.

“When are you coming home? I’m really hungry!” Bongcha cried.

“I’m just a few minutes away!” you said when you remembered that you didn’t have anything at home to cook.

“But I have to go grocery shopping first, so it will take a little bit longer”.

“Just hurry up!” They both cried and hung up. You looked at your phone and scrunched your nose.

“Pabo” you thought out loud.

“Talking to yourself again?” Hoya chuckled. You glared at him.

“Sorry! What did they say?”

“They want food, so I need to buy groceries.”

“I can come along if you want to” Hoya smiled.

“That would be really nice” you smiled back.

 


 

I'm back with a new chapter! A lot of people guessed that Infinite would appear but it was only Hoya this time! I have a hard time figuring out what will happen next! I already have the ending worked out but now I don't really know what will happen!

Hope you enjoyed this chapter!