40

Kai Bai Bo

Kai’s point of view

“What should I do?” Kai grabbed his hair in frustration.

“Tell her” Kris calmly answered.

“How? She will only get upset”

We were on our way to school and Kris was kindly enough to follow me and listen to my problem.

“Just be honest about it”

“Kai! Kris!” We turned around and saw ______ walk towards us.  I immediately forgot about my problems and ran towards her to lift her up and spin her around.

“Put me down! Everyone is staring!” ______ giggled. I did as I was told. As soon as she was down on the ground again I kissed her softly, my arms wrapped around her waist.

“Do you know what day it is today?” I smiled.

“Yeah” ____ bit her bottom lip. Her hands were on my chest.  ______ got up on her tippy toes but before she could kiss me we heard someone cough.

“Have I done something wrong? Do I really deserve this?” Kris looked up at the sky. ______ lightly pushed me away from my embrace and walked up to Kris with a smile.

“Good morning, oppa” she smiled to him. Kris looked down at her.

“Good morning” Kris said and rolled his eyes, smiling.

“What are you doing here anyway?” ______ asked.

“Well Kai had some…” Kris started but I cut him off

“He wanted to take a walk” I awkwardly laughed. Both Kris and _____ looked at me with raised eyebrows.

“Okay” ______ slowly said “We better get going so we won’t be late”

Kris nodded in agreement.

“I’m gonna head home. Never really liked school” Kris laughed. ______ gave him a hug before she started to walk towards school.

“You need to tell her what your mom told you” Kris said seriously.

“I know! I’ll tell her today” I said before I walked after ______.

 

We walked in to school holding hands. As soon as we stepped inside we saw the rest of the guys.

“Good morning” Suho smiled to us.

“Good morning” _____ smiled back.

“_______-ah! I haven’t seen you in forever” Sehun pouted. He threw himself on ______ so I lost her hand.

“It’s nice to see you too” ______ laughed, hugging the maknae.

“Let her go, she can’t breathe!” I cried.

Sehun released _____ from his grip instead he placed his arm around ______’s shoulders.

“You’re just jealous of our relationship” Sehun stuck his tongue out at me. I rolled my eyes at his childishness.

“You’re just clueless, Sehun” Chanyeol laughed.

“What?” the maknae pouted.

“We should probably head to class” D.O. interrupted.

“I need to go to my locker first, so I’ll see you at lunch” _____ smiled. She left a peck on my cheek before she walked down the hall. I turned to guys to see them smiling at me.

“What?”

“You’re really lucky” Suho said before turning around walking to the first class. Soon the rest of the guys followed their leader.

 

_______’s point of view

You were seated in the cafeteria with your lunch in front of you. You were on your own, waiting for EXO to come. Every time someone entered the cafeteria you would look up to see if it was them, but you didn’t recognize any of the students entering. When you looked up for the tenth time you spotted a familiar face.

“Dongwoo!” you yelled. Dongwoo turned his head in your direction and smiled when he saw you.

“Hey” he said when he approached you. He sat down beside you with his tray of food in front of him.

“Where are the others?” As soon as you had asked the question you saw Infinite enter. They spotted you and Dongwoo and smiled, all except for Hoya. He didn’t show any emotion. He walked passed your table and sat down at one a little further away. Infinite soon followed him. When they passed you, you nodded to them. You wanted them to know that you didn’t take it personal.

“Are you waiting for EXO?” Dongwoo broke the silence. You nodded.

“Yeah, they should be here soon” you smiled. You were glad you still had Dongwoo as a close friend. The fact that he had shared one of his secrets with you made you like him even more.

“There they are” Dongwoo said straightening his posture. You looked up and saw EXO walking towards you. They sat down at your table.

“I should probably go” Dongwoo said awkwardly. You looked at him with sad eyes.

“It’s okay, you can eat with us if you want to” Suho smiled to Dongwoo. Dongwoo smiled back.

“I would love to but I sort of need to take care of something. I’ll talk to you later?” Dongwoo looked at you. You nodded as a response. Dongwoo gave you a hug before he walked off to Infinite’s table.

“What was that?” Kai whispered in your ear. His voice was harsh and emotionless.

“What?” you looked at him with a raised eyebrow.

“The hug”

“What do you mean?”

“Why did you hug him?” Kai raised his voice.

“He’s my friend” you said, not understanding what Kai wanted.

“Yeah sure” Kai rolled his eyes and started to eat. You looked at the other members and they seemed as confused as you. You let out a sigh and started to eat your lunch.

The other members were talking about something that had happen in class while you and Kai stayed quiet.

“Can I talk to you?” you whispered to Kai. He nodded and got up walking out of the cafeteria with you after him. As you turned a corner to an empty corridor you opened your mouth.

“Why?”

“Why what?” Kai asked. You rolled your eyes.

“You know I’m friends with Dongwoo. Why even bringing it up?” you were mad at him.

“How do I know you will be okay if you are surrounded by guys!?” Kai yelled at you. You took a step back at his sudden change in way of talking.

“I..” was all you could say before Kai interrupted you.

“Why do you hang out with Dongwoo so much? Do you have a thing for the Infinite boys?” Kai said in a mocking tone “Do you want to be with him?”

Tears started to form in your eyes.

“What are you saying?” you stuttered.

Kai grabbed his hair.

“I’m saying you should choose who you want to be with!”

You didn’t want to hear any of this. You ran past Kai, around the corner but was stopped by someones body.

 


 

I think I rewrote this chapter 3 times and I’m not quite satisfied with it! But it’s been awhile since I last updated so I wanted to get this chapter up as quick as possible.

Sorry for all the drama, you’ll understand why later!

I’m sick! I feel like crap! So I’ve comfort myself by watching lots and lots of EXO clips ^^ Have you seen this one?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wgwyH82Bok8&feature=related

or this one

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h3zfb-qdxc0&list=FLJ3PeRm5ZiXm21CB1Lo32eA&index=5&feature=plpp_video

And I’ve been watching Hoya’s new drama (not so new anymore!). It’s amazing! You should all watch it!! And Seo In Guk is in it as well! Dead.