Cookies

Kai Bai Bo

You and Hoya walked into your kitchen, you sat down on a chair and Hoya placed the paper bag on the kitchen counter. Hoya looked at you and smiled.

“Can you tell me what’s in the bag?” You laughed.

“If you do one thing for me” Hoya smiled as he pointed at his lips. You got up on your feet and walked up to Hoya. Hoya closed his eyes as you got closer. But instead of leaning closer to him you peeked in the bag.

“You brought cookies?!” You chimed as you flipped the bad upside down so five cookie boxes fell out onto the counter.

“Yah! You weren’t suppose to see that yet” Hoya pouted. You left a quick peck on his lips before your attention turned back to the cookies.

“Happy now?” you asked as you tried to open up one of the boxes. Hoya wrapped his arms around you, leaning his chin on your shoulder.

“Yeah” he whispered in your ear “Need help?” Hoya laughed when he saw you struggle with the cookies. Before you could answer you heard a knock on the door. The two of you looked in the direction the front door was in.

“If you go get that I can open the cookies for you” Hoya let go of you and grabbed a box.

You walked out of the kitchen to the front door. You opened it and were shocked to see who it was.

“What are you doing here?”

“I really need to talk to you” Kai said.

“But I don’t want to” you said trying to close the door but Kai blocked the door with his hand.

“Please ______-ah” Kai begged, still blocking the door with his hand.

“No”

“Why? Do you have anyone over?”

“Yeah, she does” You could feel Hoya placing his arm around your waist. Kai looked at Hoya in shock and then at his hand resting on your hip.

“I didn’t know you had the guts to come over here” Hoya spitted.

“I need to talk to her”

“But she doesn’t, so leave” Hoya said through gritted teeth. Kai glared at Hoya before he turned his attention back at you. You started to feel uncomfortable so you moved closer to Hoya and looked down at the ground. Hoya tightened his grip around your waist when he felt you tensing up.

“I really need to talk to you” Kai said one last time before he let go of the door and walked away. Hoya grabbed the door and closed it.

“Are you okay?” Hoya cupped your cheeks with his hand. You looked up at him and smiled.

“Yeah, let’s have cookies” you said walking out to the kitchen, leaving Hoya worried in the hall alone.

You sat down in the couch with a plate with cookies on it. Hoya soon joined you.

“You sure you’re okay?”

“You worry too much” you laughed, putting a cookie in your mouth.  

“I care” Hoya grabbed a cookie. You leaned your head against Hoya’s shoulder.

“I know” you said when you had finished chewing your cookie.

For the rest of the afternoon you stayed like that, eating cookies on your couch. At 7 your phone buzzed out in the kitchen. You got up and unlocked it.

 

From: Dongwoo

Wanna have dinner with me tonight?

 

“Who is it?” Hoya asked, he was still sitting on the couch.

“It’s Dongwoo, he wants to have dinner with me tonight”

Hoya walked in to the kitchen, hugging you.

“I have to go home soon so if you want to you can eat with him” Hoya kissed your forehead “We can finish the cookies later” Hoya chuckled as he noticed the four cookie boxes that were still not opened. You turned around and laughed at the sight. Hoya walked back into the living room and collected the plate of cookies.

 

To: Dongwoo

Sounds good! I need to get ready so if you want to you can come over and then we can decide on what to eat!

 

From: Dongwoo

I’ll be over in a couple of minutes!

 

“I’ll go now” you looked up from your cellphone to see Hoya leaning against the wall. The two of you walked to the hall where Hoya put on his shoes and jacket. Hoya was just about to open his mouth but you quickly spoke up.

“I’ll send a text when I’m home”

“You know what I was going to say?” Hoya chuckled.

“You always want me to tell you when I’m home” you said hugging him. Hoya hugged you back before he opened the door and stepped out, closing the door behind him.

 

It didn’t take long before you heard a knock on the door, it was Dongwoo.

“Hey! I just need to change my top!” you said running back into your room “What do you want to eat?”

“I have a craving for sushi actually” Dongwoo laughed from the hall. You walked back to the hall.

“Sushi?” you laughed “I’ve never seen you eat sushi”

“I don’t like it that much but a girl in my class has erasers shaped as sushi and…yeah” Dongwoo awkwardly said.

“Then sushi it is” you laughed.

You locked your door before the two of you walked down the street to the nearest restaurant that served sushi.

 

You were seated on the floor in a Japanese restaurant. You had just ordered.

“So I wanted to talk to you about something” Dongwoo said.

“What?”

“Have you talked to Kai yet?”

His question caught you off guard. You lowered your head and looked at your hands that were placed on the table.

“______-ah” Dongwoo softly said leaning over the table to place his hand on yours. You looked up at him and sighed heavily.

“Twice”

Dongwoo looked at you in shock.

“He saw me at a bus stop when I was on my way home and later he showed up at my door”

“What did he say?”

“At the bus stop I didn’t give him a chance to say anything…and when he showed up at my door, Hoya told him to leave”

“Hoya met him?” Dongwoo looked worried “What happened?”

“They gave each other some nasty looks before Kai left…he said he wanted to talk to me” You lowered your head again. You felt Dongwoo’s hand leave yours, you looked up and saw the ahjumma who had taken your order coming out with a tray filled with sushi.

“Excuse me, I think this isn’t ours” Dongwoo said “We only ordered 10 pieces each”

“I know but you are such a handsome young man so I thought I would throw some extra pieces in there” the ahjumma smiled before she left us.

“Free food is always nice” Dongwoo chuckled, taking a piece with his chopsticks placing it in his mouth. You laughed at his comment and took a piece as well.

“So will you talk to him?” Dongwoo asked, dipping another piece in some soy.

“I don’t know” you admitted.

“Do you still like him?” Dongwoo stopped eating and looked up at you.

“I don’t know” you sighed.

 


 

Took a while for me to write this so I hope you like it!

I'm thinking about writing another chapter tonight and then upload it tomorrow before school starts. So around 10-11 (GMT + 2:00)

Have you seen the GIF of Kris when he tells his fan that he she's holding her poster upside down on tumblr? He's just so adorable!! Here's the link:

http://junkyuhae.tumblr.com/post/31686932002/current-loves-the-struggles-of-kris-wu-yi-fan

And can someone give me the link to this clip??? I need to watch it!!

http://junkyuhae.tumblr.com/post/31723913535/infinites-couple-game-yadong-vs-myungyeol

I'm a huge Yadong shipper! <3