Sushi

Kai Bai Bo

As you left the note in Kai’s hand you walked in to a classroom and peeked out. Kai was smiling while he read the note. He looked up and searched the hall for me. I was too afraid that he would see me so I sat down at my seat in the classroom. You had started to place your books on the table when the teacher entered. He was about to close the door when someone busted in.

“Who are you?” the teacher asked.

“Kai” the student said. You looked up and saw Kai standing in front of the teacher with his eyes on you.

“Well Kai. I don’t think you are in this class” the teacher said placing his hands on his hips.

“No, but I need to talk to someone who is in this class” Kai said still looking at you.

“Whatever it is I’m sure it can wait” the teacher said as he pushed Kai out of the room. The students started to chatter about what just had happen. Some were even pointing at you. Your face turned red and your heart started to beat fast.

“Quiet! Turn to page 84!” the teacher muttered as he sat down, turning to the page himself.

 

The bell rang after two hours in the class, the students started to pack their things together.

“Remember your homework!” the teacher said which none of the students heard. You were the last to leave the room. You had never stressed out after a class, you rather took your time. As you took a step outside of the classroom someone blocked your way. You looked up and saw Kai grinning in front of you. You bit your bottom lip and smiled shyly. Kai took a small step forward so you were standing really close.

“I’m a really lucky guy you know” Kai said making you blush. Kai lifted his arms and embraced you. You had your face pressed against his chest.

“Yeah, a really lucky guy” Kai sighed as he tightened his grip around you.

“Excuse me” you heard your teacher saying. You pushed Kai away from you to find you teacher tapping his foot behind you.

“Yes?” Kai said.

“You’re blocking the way” the teacher muttered.

“Oh sorry” you said grabbing Kai’s arm so the teacher could walk past you. The teacher rolled his eyes before he walked past the two of you. You were still looking at the teacher walking away so you didn’t notice that Kai was staring at you.

“Wanna eat lunch with me?” Kai whispered in your ear. A couple of girls walked passed and saw the two of you. You could hear them giggle before they walked around a corner. You hit Kai’s chest.

“Yes if you stop that.”

“Stop what?” Kai whispered once again in your ear. This time two guys walked past you, they gave the two of you suspicious looks.

“That!” you said walking away from Kai. Kai chuckled when he ran after you and grabbed your hand, turning you around.

“Lunch?” he asked again looking into your eyes. All you could do was to nod. Kai let out a small chuckle. The bell rang once again.

“We will be late if we don’t go now” you said squeezing Kai’s hand before letting it go to go to your next class.

 

 

Your last lesson before lunch had ended and you were on your way to the cafeteria when you got a text. You started to smile when you saw who it was that had sent it.

 

From: Kai

Meet me in the park in front of the school

 

You did what Kai told you to do. You walked through the long corridor in the opposite direction that the rest of the students were going. It was really crowded and you had to be careful not to run in to someone. You finally reached the front doors and stepped out. It was cold in the air but the sun was still shining to warm your skin. Instead of walking to the right, like you usually would if you were going home, you walked to the left. You stepped up onto a grass lawn. You didn’t have to walk long before you saw Kai leaning against a tree. He saw you and started to run towards you. You couldn’t hide your smile.

“Hey” Kai smiled as he slowed down his pace.

“Hey” you said quietly.

“Come on” Kai said grabbing your hand to drag you back to the tree he was standing next to before. He let your hand go when you were there. Your mouth hung slightly open when you saw what Kai had planned. On the ground a blanket was placed with sushi on it. You looked at Kai smiling.

“You did this?”

“Well I didn’t do the sushi myself but I bought it!” Kai smiled proudly “Sit”

You did as he told you and sat down. He gave you a pair of chopsticks and grabbed a pair to himself. The two of you started to eat. You had been starving the whole day because you didn’t have time to eat breakfast this morning. You heard Kai make a little cough sound. You looked up and saw him holding a sushi bit in the chopsticks, holding it out towards you. It took a couple of seconds before you realized what he wanted you to do. You slowly leaned closer to Kai and opened your mouth so he could place the sushi in your mouth. You leaned back, chewing. Kai was smirking.

“Do you wanna be my girlfriend?”

You choked on the sushi at the sudden question. You started to cough and hitting your chest. You looked up at Kai who was still smirking. You took a water bottle that was placed in front of you and took a sip. A little bit of water went down your chin, you cleaned it up with the back of your hand.

“What?” you stuttered.

“I asked if you want to be my girlfriend?”

“What did you say?” another voice said. Kai was staring at something behind you, his smirk had faded. You turned around and saw the only person that you didn’t want to hear this conversation. Hoya.

 


 

Wrote half of this chapter last night and then I went to bed and dreamt about Kai and I eating sushi together (I don't like sushi^^). Since I didnt know what would happen in this chapter I decided to write about the dream. I might add that Kai didn't ask me to be his girlfriend in the dream but I'm sure he was going to ask before I woke up! XD

Starting school in 4 days! :(

And the gif....I love it!