Drunk

Kai Bai Bo

Woohyun had told you that he and the others in Infinite weren’t mad about you in any way. Knowing that they still wanted to be your friends made you feel a lot better. The day went by pretty fast, you only had 2 lessons and none of them was with Hoya. You weren’t sure if it was a good or a bad thing. When your last class had ended it was still an hour left before Kai lesson would be done so you decided to go home. On your way home you thought about the situation you were in and everything that had happen the last couple of days. It almost was surreal. You had fallen in love with Kai and were now his girlfriend. Hoya had confessed to you and now avoided you. Dongwoo liked Hoya.

You took out your keys from your bag and unlocked the door and stepped in. You were really exhausted, probably from all your mixed emotions that day, so you laid down on the couch in the living room.

 

You woke up, rubbing your eyes. You looked out the window, it was dark outside. You sat up and grabbed your phone that you had placed on the table before you had fallen asleep. It was 8 o’clock. You had 15 missed calls from Kai. You were just about to send a text to Kai when Dongwoo called.

“Dongwoo!” you smiled, you hadn’t seen him all day and you missed him.

“________! I need you to come to the bar in town” his voice was tired and he almost sounded scared.  There was a lot of background noise making it harder to hear Dongwoo properly.

“What? What’s happening?” you started to get worried.

“It’s Hoya. You need to get here” Dongwoo said before he hung up.

You quickly grabbed your keys and ran out the door. The bar was about 20 minutes away from your apartment if you walked. You wanted to get there as soon as possible so you started to run, hoping that you would be there in 10 minutes.

It took 15 minutes for you to get there. You had to stop a couple of times because you were out of breath. Just as you were about to go in to the bar someone ran into you. You fell to the ground. You rubbed your forehead with you hand. As you looked at it you saw that it was bloody. You looked up at the one who had run in to you. It was Hoya. His eyes were red and he had dark circles under his eyes. He was staring at you. You had never seen Hoya this way, he scared you. It felt like you stayed like that for hours.

“_______!” Dongwoo said surprisingly when he saw you on the ground. He ran up to you and helped you up.

“Are you okay?”

“Yeah” you simply answered, holding your hand against your forehead looking at Hoya. Dongwoo placed an arm around your shoulders, it made you feel safer.

“What’s wrong with you?” Dongwoo said angrily as he turned to Hoya. Hoya was still staring at you making you uncomfortable. Dongwoo felt that and lightly squeezed your arm.

“Look at that” Hoya slurred. You could tell he had been drinking.

“Are you a couple?” Hoya rolled his eyes. Dongwoo tightened his grip around.

“Stop it, Hoya” Dongwoo said through gritted teeth.

“Or what? You already stole the girl” Hoya laughed.

“I said stop!” Dongwoo repeated himself.

Hoya rolled his eyes and walked towards you and Dongwoo. He stopped in front of the two of you. He had his face just a couple of centimeters away from Dongwoo’s.

“You were my best friend, you know.” Hoya said before he started to walk away from you two.

“Are you okay?” you turned to Dongwoo. He had tears in his eyes. He shook his head.

“I’m sorry I’m late!” you heard Sunggyu say. You looked up and saw him running down the street towards you “Where’s Hoya?”

You pointed at the direction he was headed.

“I’ll go after him” Sunggyu said as he walked away but you stopped him.

“Is it okay if I go?”

“You sure?” You nodded “Then go”

You gave Dongwoo a hug before you ran after Hoya. He had walked right into a forest, you followed a gravel road. There was no street lightning so it was pitch black. You were hearing noises behind bushes and trees but you told yourself that you were only imagining it.

You stopped when you saw the silhouette of a person a few meter ahead of you. You turned around and to walk back to Sunggyu and Dongwoo. You heard the person walking after you. You quicken your steps and so did the person. You let out a loud scream when you felt someone grabbing your shoulder turning you around.

“It’s me” you heard Hoya say. The look Hoya had had earlier was gone. He had now teary eyes. You didn’t know what to say. You hadn’t planned anything.

“I’m sorry” Hoya said looking down at the ground “It wasn’t supposed to be like this” a tear fell down his cheek.

“Then how was it supposed to be like? Because it’s you who is doing everything” your voice was hard. You bit back your own tears.

“I don’t know. Not like this.”

You sighed and turned around to walk away but Hoya grabbed your arm.

“I’ll leave you and Kai alone.”

You let out a sad laugh.

“I don’t want you to leave me alone. I still like you but the things that you are doing to Dongwoo isn’t right. You make him feel really bad about himself”

Hoya let go of your arm.

“Say sorry to him. Not me.” You said before you walked away from him, tears streaming down your face.

“I’ll always be there for you, _______-ah” was the last thing you heard from Hoya that night.

 


 

Some of you guys seemed a little bit frustrated with me ^^ I'm sorry!! It will get better!

I was listening to Infinite - Only tears when I wrote this, it's such a good song!!

I was wondering if any of you uses kakaotalk (It's a free app where you can send free messages to people). If you want to talk to me my ID is Junkyuhae. It would be really fun to talk to you guys!