Sleep Over

Kai Bai Bo

You had walked back to Sunggyu and Dongwoo. They were just about to get in a cab.

“Wanna join us?” Sunggyu asked as he saw you walking towards them.

“Yeah” you said before you jumped in to the backseat sitting in the middle of Dongwoo and Sunggyu. Sunggyu told the cabdriver the address to Dongwoo’s house and then you were off. Dongwoo and you held hands the whole way. None of you were saying a word. The cabdriver stopped in front of Dongwoo’s house, Dongwoo gave you a hug and said goodbye to Sunggyu before he stepped out and walked up to his door, unlocking it.

Sunggyu told the cabdriver the next address but it wasn’t yours.

“Are you going off next?” you asked.

“Nope” Sunggyu had had a small smile on his lips.

“Then where are we going?”

“You’ll see.”

You decided not to try to get more information from Sunggyu instead you looked out of the window. You could hear Sunggyu typing on his phone, but didn’t pay much more attention to it. After 10 minutes the cab stopped. Sunggyu didn’t move, he just had the same small he had had when you left Dongwoo’s house.

“What are we doing here?”

“Just wait” Sunggyu said looking out the window on your side. You turned and looked the same way. The car was parked outside a house. It was made out of red bricks and had a blue door. It was really pretty. The door suddenly opened and a silhouette of a guy came out. First you didn’t think about it but then you saw who it was, Kai. You turned to Sunggyu with a big smile.

“How?” was the only thing you could get out. Sunggyu let out a small laugh.

“I talked to Kai the other day in school. He’s a really nice guy.” Those words made you smile even more “we changed phone numbers and when we were in the cab I texted him saying that I was on my way with you.”

You looked out the window where Kai was standing with light blue jeans and a white V-neck and then back at Sunggyu.

“Go on” Sunggyu smiled.

“Thank you” you said as you hugged him. You hopped out of the car. Kai started to walk towards you with a smile. As you two reached each other Kai wrapped his arms around you.

“I was worried about you” Kai whispered into your ear. You breathed in his sent, you felt secure again.

“Want to go in?”

You nodded against his chest. Kai placed an arm around your waist and led you into his house. The hall was quite small and shoes were lying on the floor. You walked into the next room which was a dinner/living room. It had a TV, couch and a table first and a larger table for 4 people to sit at in the other side of the room.

“I’ll show you my room” Kai said grabbing your hand. He led you past the kitchen, it was smaller than yours, and down a short hallway, to the left of the room, with 4 doors. Kai stopped in front of the last one on the right side and opened it. He waited for you to step in so you did. Kai’s room wasn’t very big. It had a larger bed on the opposite wall of the door. There was a desk beside the bed, with one larger window above it. It wasn’t much but you liked it. You turned to look at Kai who was leaning against the doorframe, crossed arms. He had a small smile on his lips.

“You like it?”

“I love it” you smiled, making him laugh. Kai walked up to you and s his arms around you. You had your foreheads against each other’s. You were looking down.

“I was so worried about you”

“You already said that” you giggled.

“I know but I was”

You breathed out and smiled.

“So you are friends with Sunggyu now?”

“I don’t know about friends but we get along” Kai quietly laughed. You hugged him tighter. You stayed that way for a good couple of minutes. You didn’t want leave Kai’s embrace, you liked being this close to him.

“________-ah” Kai whispered. You hummed as answer to him. Kai stopped leaning his forehead against yours, instead he placed two of his fingers under your chin, tipping your face up so you were looking at him.

“I love you” he said with his husky voice. Your knees got weak and you could hardly breathe.

“I love you too” you finally were able to say, Kai chuckled. He slowly leaned in closer to you, looking at your lips. You were frozen on the spot. He would move in closer and then stop to look at you, to get a reaction. He didn’t get one, but it was enough for Kai to know that he could move even closer. He continued doing so until he was so close to you, you could feel the air on your skin as he breathed out. He slightly tilted his head to the right, closing the gap in between you two. Kai’s soft lips were pressed against yours, making a tingly feeling your lips. The shape of them matched yours perfectly. He had one arm around your waist and the other cupped your face softly. If Kai wouldn’t have had his arms around you probably would have collapsed on the floor because of your week knees.

As Kai pulled away from the kiss you started blush. You bet the side of your lower lip, looking up at Kai.

“I’m really lucky” Kai said wrapping both of his arms around to give you a hug. You let out a small yawn.

“Tired?” Kai asked placing his arms on the shoulders, pushing you slightly away from him so he could look at you. You hadn’t realized how tired you were. You nodded.

“You can sleep in my bed tonight” Kai was playing with a strand of your hair “and I’ll sleep in the guestroom”

The words that were about to come out of your mouth were the words you had thought you would never ever say in a million years.

“Can’t we share your bed?” you looked down at the ground.

“Seriously?” Kai’s voice was happy and light “I mean…yeah sure!”

You looked up at him smiling.

“I’ll get an extra pillow” Kai said before leaving the room. You immediately missed Kai’s strong arms around you.

You walked up to Kai’s desk and sat down at the chair, looking at the stuff. The thing that caught your eye immediately was a picture frame. You lifted it up and took a good look on the picture in it. There was a handsome man in a military uniform next to a beautiful young woman in a white loose dress. In the middle of the two a small boy was standing. You could see that the boy was Kai.

“Oh no, you find the picture” Kai said as he stepped in. You turned around on the chair, facing Kai. He threw the extra pillow on the bed.

“You hadn’t hidden it so well” you laughed.

Kai walked up to you and crouched down.

“Your dad is handsome, is he in the military?”

“Yeah he is” Kai said with a sad voice “I live with my mom”

“Is she home?” you asked with panic in your voice.

“Calm down” Kai laughed “She’s working tonight”

Kai got up on his feet and walked up to a dresser and took out a t-shirt.

“I don’t have a lot to offer, will this do?” Kai asked holding out the t-shirt.

“Yeah” you said getting up from the chair, grabbing the t-shirt.

“I’ll go out so you can change. If you need anything, tell me” Kai said before he left the room for the second time. You changed into Kai’s t-shirt. It was white and pretty long for you. It ended a little bit above your knees, the sleeves went down to your elbows.

“I’m done!” you called out and Kai came back in to the room. He had changed into a grey t-shirt and black shorts.

“I’m not tired yet so you can go to bed first” Kai smiled. You got into Kai’s bed and got yourself comfortable. The sheets smelled just like Kai. You were lying on your side looking at Kai. He was walking around the room, collecting something. He sat down on the floor with his legs crossed, his back towards you. He held a pen and some paper. He started to write.

You tried not to fall asleep but soon your eyelids got heavier and you soon drifted off to sleep.

 

You woke up in the middle of night, slightly panicking since you couldn’t remember where you were. When you saw Kai’s face next to yours you started to calm down. Kai was also lying on his side facing you. His arm rested on your hip. You stared at Kai for a while before you crept closer to him, placing your hands on his chest. You fell asleep right away.

 


 

Oh gosh! I had such a hard time writing the kissing scene (and pretty much the rest as well!)…I’m not sure if it turned out that well -.-

I'll be in school from 8 to 4 tomorrow (so I'll be home around 5) and then I'm meeting some old friends for dinner around 6, so I don't think I can update tomorrow! But I promise that I'll update as soon as possible!!

My teacher called me this morning, yelling at me…I hadn’t done anything wrong!! I got an apology later tho!! VICTORY! XD

The GIF of Kai....