Like The Old Days

Kai Bai Bo

 _______’s point of view

You woke up with the worst headache that you’ve ever experienced. It felt like your head would blow up any second. You let out a heavy sigh.

“Awake?” You heard someone whisper. You looked at the door opening and saw Hoya standing there with a large cup in his hands. You looked at him with big eyes. You suddenly remembered everything that had happened last night. Chanyeol telling you that Kai had left, you going to the bar to get drunk, Hoya coming up to you.

“Yeah” you said, sitting up with your back against the headboard. Your head started to pound. You held your hand against your forehead trying to stop it from getting any worse. Hoya walked up to the bed and sat down in front of you.

“Here” he said holding out the cup. You reached out your hands to grab it. Hoya didn’t let go of the cup until he knew you had enough strength to hold it yourself.

“What is it?”

“Just coffee” Hoya slightly smiled “It will make you feel better”

You took a sip from the beverage and made a disgusted face when you felt how strong the coffee was. Hoya chuckled at your reaction.

“I’d rather feel like this than to drink that” You slightly laughed, placing the cup on your nightstand table.

It grew quiet. You fiddled with your fingers avoiding eye contact with Hoya.

“So you probably have some questions about last night” You awkwardly laughed. Hoya stayed quiet.

“Kai’s dad got a job in China so he left” You sighed “he didn’t tell me about it” You felt your eyes starting to tear up.

“We sort of had a fight a couple of days ago, that’s when I ran into you” you slightly looked up to see Hoya staring at you, he didn’t show any emotion. You figured he probably couldn’t care less about your problems with Kai. You got up from your bed and walked out in the living room. You heard Hoya following you. You turned around facing him.

“You don’t want to hear about this” You said with a stern voice, trying to hold back your tears “you can leave”

You turned around again, tears started to slowly fall down your cheeks. You heard Hoya’s footsteps behind you, but you didn’t hear the door being closed.

“_______-ah” Hoya said from behind you. You could tell he was standing very close. You drastically turned around and hugged him. Tears fell from your eyes.

“He left me” you cried “he didn’t say a word”

Hoya wrapped his arms around you. You cried against his chest. Hoya rested his chin on my head.

“It will be okay” Hoya whispered. I shook my head.

“Yes it will. It doesn’t matter if Kai left you or if he comes back because you have people who care about you. Like Dongwoo, Infinite, EXO ….” Hoya let out a sigh “and me”

You looked up at him, he was smiling sadly to you.

“Whatever happens I will always be here for you”

You couldn’t help but to smile at his words. Hoya cupped your cheek with his hand and started to lean in closer. As you realized what he was going to do you pushed him slightly backwards.

“I’m sorry…I don’t know what I was thinking” Hoya said with guilt in his voice.

“I should probably leave” he said.

“Don’t” you quickly said. Hoya looked at you, slightly confused.

“I need a friend right now…can you be that for me?”

Hoya looked at the floor before he looked back at you.

“Yeah, sure.” Hoya smiled “On one condition tho” he smirked.

“What?” you couldn’t think of anything that Hoya could possibly ask from you at this state.

“Dance Genie for me”

You burst out laughing. Hoya was happy with your reaction.

“How did you do the leg move?” Hoya tried to imitate the move but failed miserably making you laugh even more.

“Am I doing it wrong?” Hoya chuckled.

When you had stopped laughing you walked up to Hoya and gave him a hug.

“Thank you”

Hoya carefully pushed you back, placing his hands on your shoulders.

“Now teach me the dance”

 

You stayed in your apartment for the whole day. You and Hoya had a good time. You laughed a lot and forgot about Kai for a while. It was just like the old days before you got to know Kai.

“I’ve missed this” you said as you sat down on your couch. Hoya sat down next to you.

“What? Dancing?” Hoya smirked. You threw a pillow at him, which he caught.

“No, us”

Hoya’s expression got serious.

“Me too” Hoya avoided your eyes.

“I want to be a part of your life again” you confessed, making Hoya look back at you.

“I miss…you” you said. You were now the one avoiding eye contact.

“I miss you too” Hoya sighed “But it was too hard for me to be with you when you were with Kai… or any other guy”

“But Kai left me so I guess we can go back to how it used to be now” you sadly laughed.

“He didn’t leave you, _____-ah” You looked at him with a raised brow.

“I don’t know Kai that well…but I know you! And I don’t think anyone could ever leave you without having a good reason for it”

You slightly smiled at his words.

“Thank you”

“I should be the one saying that” Hoya laughed. You once again looked at him with a raised brow.

“You learned me the dance to Genie” he winked at you. Making you laugh once again.

 


 

I need your help! Who should _____ be with!? I had the ending all figured out and then I read your comments and now I don’t know anymore!! I want to finish this fic soon since it’s starting to get really long…so I’m thinking about skip a few months (or weeks/days or whatever) and then write from there. What do you think??

The soundtrack on this chapter is basically all of huh gak’s songs. Hello, I told you I wanted to die and A person I used to know is sooooo good!!!

I was at a job interview and it seemed to go pretty well. Hopefully I’ll get it!! And I lost my wallet so me and my friend went to the store where I thought I had lost it but it turns out that it was in my schoolbag all along -.-

I’m writing a new fanfic so if I write  I/me/my sometimes it’s because I’m writing like that in the other one and that confuses me ^^

And BTOB – WOW…..it’s so freaking good!! T-T-T-Take a dollar!! I LIKE IT!! XD