Drama

Kai Bai Bo

“What did you just ask her?” Hoya was giving Kai a death glare. He was standing two steps away from you. Kai got up from where he was sitting. He was giving Hoya exactly the same glare as Hoya was giving him.

“It’s none of your business” Kai spitted out.

“I think it is my business since I care about _______” Hoya spitted back. Neither of the guys were paying attention to you.

You got up on your feet and placed your hand on Hoya’s arm.

“Hey” Hoya was still staring at Kai “Hey!” you said raising your voice making Hoya finally turning his head towards.

“What are you doing here?” you asked softly, his arm.

“I was looking for you…”Hoya’s voice and eyes softened “…and then I found you” he spit out as he turned back to Kai. You looked at Kai. His teeth were clenched and he was clutching both of his fists.

“You weren’t supposed to be here” Kai said through clenched teeth. Hoya let out an angry sigh. You looked straight forward and saw Chanyeol and Dongwoo said next to each other looking at the three of you.

“I can’t say that I was happy to see you” Hoya spit out.

“Okay seriously guys! Stop it!” you said holding your hands up. The two guys turned quiet and were looking at you with big eyes. Dongwoo had taken a couple of steps closer to the trio and Chanyeol was slowly walking after.

The three of you were silent. You didn’t know what you would say. Hoya was the one who broke the silence.

“I need to talk to you”

Hoya grabbed your wrist and dragged you away from Kai. You looked back at Kai and saw him trying to walk after you and Hoya but Chanyeol was blocking his way.

You walked around a corner before Hoya stopped. His back was still facing you.

 “What do you think you’re doing?” you cried.

“I…just…I need to talk to you” Hoya stuttered. You were still mad at him for what he just had done. You placed your arms across your chest.

“You could have been a little bit nicer to Kai!”

“It’s not that easy” Hoya said quietly, turning so his side was facing you.

“Why not?” you raised your voice “Why isn’t it…” Hoya pressed you against the wall. He had his right hand next to your face. You tried to move but Hoya put up his other hand on the wall next to your face, trapping you. You looked down at the ground. Hoya was panting heavily, the two of you stood close enough so you could feel the hot air on your face. You could feel his anger. Hoya tried to tip your chin up but you still avoided his eyes.

“God damn it _______! Look at me!” Hoya said angrily. You jumped a little when he raised his voice and you slowly looked up at him.

“Remember the first day of school?” Hoya’s voice was now soft and quiet. You nodded, still keeping eye contact with him.

“I saw you on the ground going through your backpack…” Hoya looked down at the ground “and I remembered thinking that you were the most beautiful person I’ve ever seen” he sighed.

Your eyes widened.

“What…”

“Just listen” Hoya cute you off.

“When you started to hang out with me and Infinite I was the happiest person in the world and I wanted to protect you from anything bad” Hoya continued.

“And then Kai showed up. As soon as I saw him I knew that something wasn’t right and I still know that!” he raised his voice slightly.

“Kai isn’t a bad person” you said. Hoya banged his fist right next to your head, scaring you once again.

“You don’t get it do you?”

“I get that you don’t like Kai” you answered. Hoya quietly chuckled at your answer before he looked up at you meeting your eyes.

“I’m in love with you”

“What?” you were in shock.

“You heard me”

Hoya let one of his arms slide down the wall to his side.

“But you like Kai” he sighed. He took his other hand off of the wall and took a step back, increasing the space between the two of you. Sadness was in his eyes.

He then turned around and walked away from you. After a few steps he stopped.

“I’ll always be here for you” he said sadly before he started to walk again.

Tears started to fall from your eyes down your cheeks.

“Hoya, I never knew” you quietly sobbed when you couldn’t see him anymore.

 

When you had dried your tears and sort of gotten yourself together you started to walk back to Kai. Chanyeol was trying to calm Kai down, who was walking back and forth. Dongwoo was standing a few meters away from the two.

Dongwoo was the first to see you. Dongwoo ran up to you.

“Where’s Hoya?” he asked.

“He left” you said trying to hold your tears back. Dongwoo immediately understood the situation.

“_______-ah” Dongwoo exhaled “he’s my best friend…”

“Go”

Dongwoo gave you a sad smile before he walked after his friend.

 


 

Short update! I started school today so I'm really tired!