Trying To Get Home

Kai Bai Bo

 

You stayed the whole afternoon with your new friends. They told you that they were a dance group together. They called themselves Infinite.

 

“We call ourselves Infinite!” Sungjong said proudly.

 “We thought it would sound really cool when we introduce ourselves.” L said.

“It was Sunggyu who came up with the name!” Sungjong said, getting more and more excited.

“Really?” You said, while you looked over at Sunggyu.

“Yeah, I’ll take the blame” He chuckled. “Since we’ve known each other since we were very young and we’re probably gonna have to stick together for infinity.”

 

The Infinite boys had helped you find your locker. You had yours next to Dongwoo.  You and the boys had then said yours good byes and you were just about to go out from the school when you heard someone call your name.

“_____”

You turned around and saw Hoya running towards you. You smiled towards him and he smiled back.

“Where are you going?” Hoya asked.

“To the bus.” You said.

Hoyas smile faded.

“But I think I might have missed it.” You added.

Hoya started to smile.

“Do you want me to give you a ride home?”

You were quite surprised by his proposal. You didn’t know he had a car. You didn’t want to be rude so you said yes.

The two of you were walking towards the parking lot. Hoya ran ahead stopped and turned around to face you.  You saw he was trying to hide something behind him, so you walked passed him and saw a motorcycle.

“Omo” You thought out loud.

“I thought you had a car. I can’t picture you riding a motorcycle”

Hoya looked at you with a confused look.

“I don’t ride a motorcycle” Hoya said slowly.

“You don’t? Then how are you gonna give me ride home?” You asked.

“With this” Hoya said with a grin while he took a step to the side, revealing a bicycle.

You looked at the bicycle, then Hoya and then back to the bicycle. It wasn’t exactly what you had expected when he offered you to take you home. You were just about to tell Hoya that you could just wait for the bus instead, but he had already gotten up on his bike. He was now waiting for you to get on it as well.

“Come on” Hoya said while he reached out his hand for you to grab.

You couldn’t reject him now, you just couldn’t. He had looked so happy when you said yes to him. You took a deep breath and grabbed his hand. You sat behind Hoya and surprisingly you sat quite comfortably. Hoya had taken off his jacket and placed it at the back off his bike like a pillow for you to sit on.

“You know, you’re gonna have to hold on to me or you going to fall off” Hoya said smirking.

“Why did I agree to this?” You thought to yourself. You placed your hands on Hoya hips, but didn’t hold on to him.

 

Hoyas point of view.

When ______ placed her hands on my hips and smile formed on my lips.

“I’m going to make you hold on to me” I thought.

I started to pedal as fast I could.

 

Your point of view.

Suddenly without a warning Hoya started to pedal. You let out a small cry and threw your arms around Hoyas waist.

“Omo, I’m literally back hugging him! This is so embarrassing” You thought, what you didn’t know was that Hoya was smiling proudly.  Hoya seemed to enjoy you being scared because he kept speeding up every time you released your grip around him.

“I live on this street” You said loud enough for Hoya to hear you.

Hoya turned left, slowed down and stopped. You jumped off his bike while Hoya stayed seated. He smiled at you.

“Thanks for the ride!” You smiled and started walking away from Hoya.

Suddenly you felt someone grabbing your arm. You turned around and there stood Hoya.

“You didn’t give me a goodbye hug” He winked.

He threw his arms out and waited for you to walk into his embrace. You blushed and hugged him. Hoya let out a small chuckle. After, which felt like was ten minutes, Hoya let go of you. If you Hoya hadn’t noticed you blushing before he would definitely do it now.

“I guess I’ll see you tomorrow then” Hoya chuckled before he walked back to his bike.


I can’t remember the name for the back of a bicycle…hell I don’t think I even have learned it, keke. Is it called a packet holder? Because that’s what I get when I translate the Swedish word to English, it sounds kind of weird tho…

Anyway! I hope you enjoyed this chapter!