"You Wanna Go With Me?"

Kai Bai Bo

“So he carried you home?” Bongcha asked.

You, Hanbyul and Bongcha were sitting at a café. It was Saturdays and the girls wanted to meet up to chat. You were sitting inside since the weather had started to get colder. You had told the girls about what happened yesterday, well everything you remembered.

“Yeah” you said sipping on your hot chocolate.

“Like all the way home?” Bongcha asked, still not convinced. You sighed and nodded.

“Aren’t you like…too heavy for that?” Hanbyul said making the two girls laugh. You rolled your eyes and put your cup down on the table, glaring at your friends.

“But that’s good right? You like him too” Hanbyul said when their laughter’s had quiet down.

“Yeah, I like him”

It was the first time you had said those words out loud to anyone else except yourself.

“Aaaww” the girls chimed.

 “Stop it” you said hiding your face behind your hands.

“Have you told him?” Hanbyul asked.

“No” you said looking down at your cup.

“He hasn’t either” Bongcha said.

“Well practically he…” Hanbyul cut in.

“He hasn’t either” Bongcha repeated in a more stern voice. Hanbyul nodded at the younger girl.

“Hanbyul! I almost forgot to tell you! Luhan, one of Kai’s friends, goes to Yonsei university!”

“Really? What did he say?” Hanbyul asked.

“He likes it”

“Good” Hanbyul said smiling.

“Okay, back to you! When will you meet…” Bongcha didn’t finish her sentence; something was more interesting to her.

“What is it?” you asked looking at Bongcha.

“Hey girls” you heard L’s voice say. You looked up and saw L standing next to Hoya and Sunggyu. They were holding a to-go cup each in their hands.

“Can we sit down?” Hoya asked, you nodded and pulled out a chair. Hoya sat down beside you. Sunggyu and L sat down between Hanbyul and Bongcha.

“What were you talking about before?” Hoya asked. Bongcha and Hanbyul looked at you waiting for your answer.

“Eh...nothing important”

“Okay, well we were talking about the bonfire tomorrow” Sunggyu said.

“Bonfire? What bonfire?” Hanbyul asked curiously.

“You don’t know about it?” L asked.

“No” Bongcha answered.

“It’s kind of a traditional thingy. They lit a bonfire at school” Sunggyu explained.

“They have hot dogs and sweats” L continued.

“You wanna go with me?” Hoya whispered, but apparently it was loud enough for the others at the table to hear. They all stared at you.

“Yeah…sure” you said hesitantly. You took a sip of your hot chocolate that wasn’t hot anymore.

“You can come too” Sunggyu said looking at Hanbyul and Bongcha, they nodded happily.

“We can meet you at 7 there” L smiled.

“We should probably get going” Sunggyu said standing up. Hoya and L stood up as well.

“See you tomorrow then” Hoya said looking at you before walking off with the two guys following after him.

You looked as the three guys walked out of the café and then you turned your head to look at your friends.

“Why did you do that?” Hanbyul asked.

“Do what?”

“You said yes” Bongcha said.

“So?” you asked pushing your now cold chocolate away from you.

“Nothing, nothing” Hanbyul said holding her hands up.

Your phone started vibrating in your pocket. You took it out and saw that Kai was calling you. You held the phone up so Hanbyul and Bongcha could see who it was that was calling you before you answered.

“Hello” you said.

“Hi _______!” Chanyeol chimed.

“Chanyeol?” you laughed.

“Yeah! I took Kai’s phone and…” you heard Chanyeol scream and a loud thump.

“Hello?” you said.

“I’m sorry ______! Kai is chasing me so I dropped the phone!”

“Okay…why do you have Kai’s phone?” you laughed.

“I wanted to tell you…” Chanyeol screamed once again. The girls were giving you weird looks.

“_______? Sorry about that” Kai said.

“What was that about?” you laughed. You could hear Chanyeol trying to scream out something but his voice was muffled.

“Nothing. Chanyeol…is just being Chanyeol” Kai chuckled.

“So what’s up?” you asked.

“I actually wanted to ask you something”

“What?” you smiled.

“Well there’s a bonfire tomorrow” your smile faded “and I was wondering if you wanted to go with me?”

“I actually…am already going with someone”

“Can I ask who?”

You hesitated to answer that question.

“Hoya”

“Oh okay, I guess I see you there”

And with that he hung up.

“Fuc…”

“No swearing!” Hanbyul cut you off.

“What happened?” Bongcha asked putting her hand on yours.

“He’s upset about me going to the bonfire with Hoya”

“You should’ve said no” Hanbyul sang. Bongcha shot her a look.

“I couldn’t have said no in front of everyone” you quietly said “I need to go. I’ll see you tomorrow at the bonfire”

You got up and walked out of the café.

 


 

Though I post another chapter tonight since I didn't like the other that much (not that I like this one but but). It's quite short and a little bit of drama but it will get better!