Who Won?

Kai Bai Bo

“Kai…bai….bo…”

You heard Hanbyul and Bongcha squeak. You looked down at your hand. You had formed your hand like a stone. Your eyes then wandered to Kai’s hand. He held his hand straight, he had chosen paper. You looked up at Kai.

“Your number, please” he grinned as he took up his phone from his pocket.

“I don’t know my phone number” you lied.

“Then give me your phone”.

“I don’t have it with me” you lied for the second time. Kai looked at you sadly, it stung you to see him disappointed but you didn’t want to give your number to a stranger.

“I know her number” you suddenly heard Bongcha say. You turned around and looked at her with wide eyes.

“What did you say?” you asked her with clenched teeth.

“She said that she knows your number” Kai said, you looked back at him. His grin was wider than ever. Bongcha walked passed you, grabbed Kai’s phone and started to press the buttons when she was done she handed the phone to Kai and walked back to Hanbyul. When she walked passed you she mouthed “Sorry”.

“And saved!” Kai chimed. “I’ll make sure to contact you soon” and with that he walked away. When you couldn’t see Kai anymore you turned around.

“What the hell was that?!”

“I’m sorry! It was just that he’s so good looking and I wouldn’t be a good friend if I didn’t give him your number” Bongcha explained nervously.

“Hanbyul!” you whined to the leader, hoping that she would help you out.

“Sorry _______,  I’m on Bongcha’s side with this one”.

“But unnie!” you cried.

“No buts! By the way did you see that cute guy?” Hanbyul sighed.

“Which one of them?” Bongcha laughed.

 


 

You woke up the next morning, feeling exhausted. You hadn’t gotten a lot of sleep. You had been thinking about what happen last night. You tried to convince yourself that it didn’t happen or that Bongcha had given Kai the wrong number. But no matter how much you wanted to convince yourself that, you just couldn’t believe it. You knew what had happen last night. You rolled over on your stomach and took your phone from the nightstand table, unlocking it. You had one new message from a number you didn’t recognize.

- Are you awake?

- Who is this?

- Kai.

Dammit, you thought. You decided not to answer him, instead you went and got dressed. When you got back in to your room you had gotten a new message.

- Why aren’t you answering me?

- Because I don’t want to talk to you.

- Let me see you again.

You actually wanted to meet Kai as well but something said that getting involved with him wasn’t a good idea. You sat on your bed thinking how you would respond when your phone vibrated telling you that you had gotten a new message.

- Please.

 

Kai’s point of view

I read the message _______ had sent me twice.

-When?

“What did she say?” D.O. asked. I looked up from my phone and saw his big round eyes staring at me. Sehun and Baekhyun sat behind him equally interested as D.O..

“She wants to know when I want to meet her” I said, still in a chock that she had agreed to meet me again. The three guys at completely quiet.

“Did someone die?” Chanyeol said as he walked in to the room.

“Not yet, but it looks like Kai will any second now” Baekhyun said, mocking my current state.

“What? Why? Are you sick?” Chanyeol asked as he walked up to me, placing a hand on my forehead. I flicked his hand away from me.

“I’m fine!”

“Then what’s wrong!?” Chanyeol was getting annoyed.

“Nothing!”

“Then why do they tell me that you are going to die?” Chanyeol said pointing at the three guys that now were laughing at me and Chanyeol fighting.

“Why would Kai die?” Suho entered the room.

“I don’t know he won’t tell me!” Chanyeol cried.

“I’m not dying!”

“But they said…”

“Wait!” Suho cut Chanyeol off “Kai, can you explain what’s going on here?”

“I got a text” I said quietly looking down at my phone reading the text again.

“What was that?” Suho asked.

“He said he got a text!” Sehun shouted making Suho giving him a glare.

“From who? What did it say?” Suho asked quietly.

“_______”

“Did she turn you down? She did didn’t she? I told you! You always chooses the wrong girls!” Chanyeol said.

“No” I simply answered.

“What?” Chanyeol asked.

“She wants to meet me” I smiled.

“Really?” Chanyeol asked, looking chocked.

“Yeah”

“Are you blushing?” Suho said walking closer to me. Suho’s question woke up the three guys in the corner of the room; they rushed to my side to inspect my face.

“No” I said covering my cheeks.

“You are!” Sehun chimed. I glared at him.

“Waah, you must really like this girl” Chanyeol said.

 


I just had to update!

So what do you think of EXO? ^^

I don't really have anything else to say! See you in next chapter!