The Answer Is...

Kai Bai Bo

You and Dongwoo had been talking for a couple of hours now. You had gotten a lot closer to each other since Dongwoo told his secret. You had told him your life story and he had told you his. The ice-cream was long gone but you had been hungry so you took some bread that you could share.

“I should probably get going” Dongwoo smiled as he stood up from the couch. The two of you walked to your front door. Dongwoo put his shoes on while you were leaning against the wall.

“I’m glad I told you” Dongwoo said as he gave you a hug.

“Me too” you smiled.

“I’ll talk to you later, okay?”

You nodded. Dongwoo stepped out of your apartment and gave you a small smile before he walked away. You closed the door and started to clean up after you and Dongwoo. When you got in to the kitchen you saw your cellphone on the counter. One new message, you read.

 

From: Kai

Text me as soon as you want to talk or just…anything.

 

A smile started to grow and your heart beat faster. You started to type in a message.

 

To: Kai

Dongwoo just left. Thank you for taking me home today.

 

When you had sent the text you went straight to bed. You didn’t get much sleep before you had to go to school. You dragged yourself out of bed and got ready. You stepped out of the apartment and locked the door. To your surprise Kai was standing in front of you.

“What are you doing here?” you smiled.

“I wanted to walk with you” Kai smiled back as he took a step closer to you and gave you a hug. You let out a giggle.

“Shall we go?” Kai asked holding out his hand. You placed your hand in his and you started to walk towards the school.

“I think I owe you an explanation for yesterday” you said.

“No you don’t” Kai said softly.

“But I want to tell you” you continued “Hoya told me something yesterday and I didn’t really see it coming”

Kai was quiet, waiting for you to continue.

“He told me that he has fallen for me” you said lowering your voice. You could feel Kai’s grip around your hand tighten.

“And you?” Kai asked, still holding your hand tightly.

“I already have a boyfriend” you smiled. Kai’s grip loosened, he turned his head to look at you. He looked really confused which made you laugh. Kai still had his clueless expression on his face when he lifted his other hand and pointed at himself.

“Yes! Who else?” you laughed.

Kai didn’t answer your question instead he hugged you and lifted you off the ground, twirling you around. You had your eyes closed and the both of you were laughing.

“I guess she said yes” you heard Chanyeol chuckle.

“You think?” you heard Baekhyun mutter.

Kai put you down on the ground and you turned to see the rest of EXO standing a few meters away from you. Kai placed his arm around your shoulders.

“Have you met my girlfriend?” Kai smiled proudly.

“Hyung!” Sehun chimed and threw himself on Kai. The two guys fell to the ground. Kai was trying to get Sehun off of him but failed since the maknae was tightly hugging him. You and the other guys were laughing. Suho walked up to you and gave you a hug.

“Congratulations” he smiled.

Kai was still struggling with the maknae.

“Can someone help me?” Kai muttered. He had now stopped resisting the maknae.

“________’s decision” Suho smiled looking at you.

You tapped your chin with your finger as if you were deciding on what to do.

“________-ah?” Kai’s voice was high and surprised.

“I think we have to help him…so Sehun won’t be late for school” you smiled.

“You are good,  _________” Chanyeol laughed before he and D.O. lifted the maknae away from Kai. EXO started walking towards the school again laughing. Kai walked up to you and pouted.

“I was joking” you laughed before you walked away from Kai and after EXO.

 

You entered the school with EXO and walked down the hallway together. When you had reached half way through you said good bye to the boys to turn right to your locker.

“I can walk with you” Kai said taking your hand in his.

“You’ll be late if you come with me! Besides I can take care of myself” you said. Kai nodded, you were surprised by how easily he agreed. Kai gave you a hug and you said good bye to the others before you started to walk to your locker.

As you were half way to your locker you stopped. At the other side of the hallway Hoya was standing. He was alone and he was looking right at you. He didn’t move a bit when you spotted him. All the students around him were trying to get to their class in time, some of them bumped into Hoya but he still didn’t move. You took a deep breath and started to walk towards him. You didn’t know if you would say anything to him or just walk past him to get to your locker. You didn’t have to think much about your decision before Hoya turned around and walked away from you. You stopped again, this time you had tears in your eyes. You looked down at the ground and tried to get yourself together when you felt a hand on your shoulder. You looked up and saw Woohyun standing beside you.

“Hi” he flashed a smile that quickly faded when he saw the state you were in. “Are you okay?”

You smiled at him and nodded. Woohyun looked with worried eyes on you.

“I heard that Hoya finally confessed”

You didn’t say anything, you didn’t have anything to say.

“Come, I’ll walk you to locker” Woohyun said grabbing your backpack and started to walk towards your locker.

 


 

Haha I love your comments!! Who do you want ______ to end up with? Hoya or Kai?