Into Your World

Kai Bai Bo

Kai was dragging you to the center of the dance room. He then let you go and went up to the stereo, pressing replay.

“Do you remember anything from the dance?” he said walking back to you. You glared at him.

“I guess that’s a no” Kai chuckled.

“Well, when the song starts you have to pretend that you are playing a piano” he said as he lifted his right hand and started “playing” a piano. He then looked at you, waiting for you to do what he just did. You looked down at your right hand and started to imitate what Kai just did. It was not good. Kai had a big smile on his face.

“I told you I was no good!” you said walking away from Kai.

“No, no, no!” Kai laughed walking after you, grabbing your wrist.

“Come on, I’ll show you”.  After much arguing with yourself in your head, you nodded.

“You have to be more relaxed, try not to think about anything. Close your eyes if it’s easier”.

You closed your eyes and tried to relax. As you were standing there trying to relax yourself you felt Kai standing behind you. He then grabbed your hand and made the movements with you.

“Good” he said walking away from you. Kai then helped you learn the rest of the dance. He gave you some pointers. Kai was really patient with you, even when you screwed up everything. Whenever you needed extra help with a step he would stand behind you holding your hands, making the move with you.

“I give up!” you cried when you couldn’t get the move right. You sat down on the floor panting.

“You’re doing well” Kai complimented you. Once again you gave him a glare and he laughed.

“You wanna go somewhere else?” Kai asked.

“Yeah, sure” you smiled. Kai reached out his hand towards you for you to grab.

You and Kai walked out of the building. Kai didn’t want to tell you where you were going this time either.

“Can’t you give me a clue?” you asked.

Kai tapped his chin.

“No”.

“Why not?” you cried.

“Because I want it to be a surprise! We’re almost there anyway”

You walked for five minutes before Kai spoke again.

“Tada!”

You were standing outside an ice cream shop. The same exact shop you, Hoya, Woohyun and Dongwoo had been to just a couple of weeks ago. You got tense, hoping that they wouldn’t be there.

“Are you okay?” Kai asked noticing your change in behavior.

“Yeah, let’s go inside” you smiled. As you walked in you looked around to see if some of the Infinite boys were in there. You couldn’t see any of them so you started to relax a little bit. Kai ordered a chocolate ice cream and you decided on a lavender ice cream. You remembered how much Hoya had liked that one.

You sat down at a table outside in the sun.

“Tell me about the members in EXO” you said, while eating your ice cream.

“Well, our leader is called Suho. He’s really caring but sometimes he can be socially awkward. He has red hair and is pretty short”.

“I think I remember him. Did he accept the trophy at the competition?”

“Yeah! That’s him! And then there is D.O.. He has really big eyes! He have a really nice voice actually. He and Baekhyun wrote the song that we just danced to!” Kai said proudly.

“They can dance and sing?”

“Yeah, they are really talented”.

“Who is the maknae?”

“His name is Sehun. He’s also a really good dancer. And the last member is Chanyeol. He’s my best friend. I’ve known him my whole life. He’s the one that yelled at me the first time we talked”.

“I remember him too! He has a really funny smile!” You laughed.

“That’s Chanyeol! He kind of looks like a troll” Kai laughed.

“Tell me about you” Kai smiled.

“Well, I moved to Korea about a month ago”.

“Why did you move?”

“I don’t really know. I guess I never really fitted in back home. I had friends but something just didn’t feel right. So I moved” You smiled.

“Do you like it here?”

“I love it!” You laughed.

You and Kai had a really fun time. You were telling each other stories from when you were younger.

“________?” you heard a voice from behind you. Oh no, you thought.

 


 

Hello! I was thinking of starting a behind the scenes type of thing for this story. If you want to read about what Infinite, Hanbyul/Bongcha and EXO does when ______ is not arround, I could upload it there! But only if you think you would read it! Also the persons that inspired Hanbyul and Bongcha might get to write a chapter about what happened to them, like a guest apperance I guess ^^ So what do you think? Do you think you would wanna read it?

Tell me what you think of this chapter and what you think will happen next!