Sleeping Beauty

Kai Bai Bo

The food was absolutely delicious and the guys seemed to be enjoying it too since by the end of the meal nothing were left.

“Who wants to help me with the dishes?” Luhan said trying to get eye contact with someone. All of the guys avoided his eyes.

“I can help you” I said since no other would help Luhan.

“No, I’ll  do it” D.O. said smiling towards you. That was the first thing he actually had said to you. You smiled back at him as he and Luhan stood up to get the dishes. Sehun, Chanyeol and Xiumin went to play some videogames. Chen, Baekhyun and Lay was sitting on the floor with papers in front of them, writing something. You were sitting with Kai, Suho, Kris and Tao at the table. Tao was trying to convince Kris to by him another purse. You started to feel tired so you decided to take some fresh air. You walked out of the house and sat down on the bench on the porch. You let out a yawn.

“Tired?” Kai said when he stepped out on the porch. You looked up at him nodding.

“Can I sit down?” Kai asked looking at the empty seat beside you.  You nodded once again.

“Kris has a really nice house” you said looking around.

“Yeah. His parents bought him this house” Kai answered.

“Why?” you asked looking at Kai.

“Kris is originally from China. About a year ago he wanted to move to Seoul so his parents bought him this house.”

“Does he live here alone?”

“Yeah but Tao pretty much lives here.” Kai chuckled.

“What’s up with the two of them? They seem really close” you laughed.

“Kris has a sweat spot for Tao. I think you and Tao are the only ones that have actually succeeded with bbuing bbuing on him.”

“Yeah…I should probably apologize to Kris for that” you said looking down at the ground.

“Don’t. He would have bought the purse sooner or later”

You smiled towards him.

You switched in your seat, your eyes started to feel heavy. Kai leaned forward and looked at you.

“You are really tired, aren’t you?” Kai smiled, you once again nodded.

Kai leaned back in his seat. You let out another yawn. Kai started to laugh so you looked at him. Kai reached his hand out to your head and brought it to his shoulder.

“Sleep” he simply said making you smile. You closed your eyes and drifted off. 

 

Kai’s point of view

_______ started to breathe heavier as she drifted off to sleep. The door opened and Kris stepped out.

“Is she sleeping?”

“Yeah” I answered looking down at her. She look so peaceful.

“She’s a great girl” Kris smiled “Even though she helped Tao convince me to buy that purse” Kris muttered.

“You know…I really like her” I confessed.

“I already know that” Kris smiled.

“What? How?” I was really confused.

“That way you look at her…it’s like you don’t see anyone else when she is in the room”

I looked down at ______ again. It’s because I don’t see anyone else.

“Tell her how you feel”

I looked back at Kris.

“I can’t” I said sadly.

“Why not?” Now Kris was confused.

“Her friends aren’t too fond of me” I sadly smiled.

The door opened once again. This time Suho came out. He looked at ________ and smiled.

“She must have been exhausted after meeting the guys” Suho chuckled “anyways, we are leaving soon”

The door opened and Chanyeol came out.

“Is she asleep?”

I nodded.

“Shouldn’t we wake her up?” Chanyeol looked at Kris and Suho.

“We probably should” Suho answered.

“No” I said, making the guys look at me with a weird look “I’ll carry her”

“You sure?” Kris asked.

“Yeah. If you just get our stuff” I said looking up at the three guys. Chanyeol nodded and went in to the house again. He came soon out with the stuff and the three remaining guys were walking after him. The rest of the guys were standing in the door opening. I slowly shifted in my seat and carefully lifted _______ up with one of my arm under her knees and the other at her shoulders. Her head was resting against my chest. We all said good bye to each other before we walked down the porch heading to the road.

“Kai” I heard Kris say. I turned around and saw Kris walking towards me.

“Take care of her” he smiled.

“Of course”

 

When we were just a couple of minutes away from _______’s house I was walking behind the other guys with _______ still in my arms. I looked down at her. She was still sleeping. Her breaths were long and deep. This was the first time I actually was able to take a good look at her face. The other times I didn’t want to look weird if I kept staring at her. Sehun’s voice snapped me out of my trance.

 “We’re here”

I looked up and saw _______ apartment.

“The keys are in her purse” I said. Chanyeol started going through her bag until he found the keys, he then gave them to Suho. Suho and I walked up to _______’s door. Suho unlocked the door and opened it.

“Just lay her in her bed” Suho said worriedly before I walked in rolling my eyes.

The apartment was dark but I didn’t want to risk waking _______ up if I the lights so I kept on walking. I stepped in to _______’s room and put her down on her bed. I took the blanket that was placed by the end of the bed and put it over her. I stood there for a while just looking at her. I slowly bent down and placed a kiss on her forehead.

“I like you, _______-ah” I whispered before I left her alone. When I walked out I had a big smile on my lips.

“What are you smiling for?” Chanyeol asked as I closed the door and walked up to the guys.

“Nothing”

 

_______’s point of view

“I like you too, Kai” you tiredly whispered before you fell asleep once again.

 


 

Long time no see! But I'm back! Hope you liked this chapter, I'm not very pleased with it but I thought I post it anyway!