Morning

Kai Bai Bo

You woke up the next day, feeling cold. You had turned in your sleep and you were now looking straight into the wall. As you were trying to get more comfortable you felt two strong arms wrapped around your waist.

“Are you awake?” Kai whispered with a sleepy husky voice.

“I’m cold” you shivered. Kai pulled you closer to him. He buried his face in the crook of your neck. The hot air that he breathed out tickled your skin. You stop freezing and got hot from the present of Kai.

“Did you sleep well?” Kai whispered in your ear. You turned around to look at him.

“Yeah” You smiled. Kai leaned closer to you and left a kick peck on your lips. He started to play with your hair. He twirled a strand of hair around his finger. His eyes were locked on yours. You stayed like that for a couple of minutes just looking at each other.

Kai had stopped playing with your hair and rested his hand on your arm. His eyes started to shut. This time you leaned in closer to place your lips on his. You could feel him smiling into the kiss before relaxing to kiss you back.

Your morning was very long and you stayed in bed until your stomach complained by growling.

“Hungry?” Kai chuckled. You nodded.

“Maybe we should get up and make some food then” Kai smiled. You once again nodded and sat up as well as Kai.

“Where’s the bathroom?” you asked as you stepped out of Kai’s room, heading down the small hall. Kai walked behind you.

“Here” Kai said grabbing your shoulders turning you to the left where a closed door was.

“I’ll go and make something to eat” Kai let go of your shoulders and went into the living room and turned right, to the kitchen.

You opened the closed door and stepped in. The bathroom wasn’t very big, it had a toilette, a sink and a bathtub. You went up to the sink, bending down to wash your face. You grabbed a towel and dried your face. Above the sink a mirror was hanging. You looked at yourself, you were smiling. You hung the towel back at its right place before you skipped out of the bathroom and into the kitchen.

Kai turned around and looked at you as you skipped in.

“Someone’s happy today” he chuckled as he walked up to you and gave you a hug.

“What are we having?” you said twisting yourself out of Kai’s grip, you were starving. You walked up to the stove. Kai walked after you and s his arms around your waist. His body was pressed against yours, slowly rocking your bodies from side to side. His chin was on your shoulder.

“I thought we could eat pancakes”

Your body stiffened as you remembered the last time you had pancakes. You felt stupid for not understanding that Hoya liked you, even when Dongwoo had pretty much said it to your face that day.

Kai must have felt you stiffen because he turned you around so you were facing him. He placed one hand on your cheek, slowly rubbing your cheek with his thumb.

“We can make something else if you want to” Kai said, worry in his voice.

You let out a laugh.

“Pancakes are fine”

You turned around again and walked up to the refrigerator, looking for the milk.

“I can’t reach the milk” you cried, when you saw that it was placed on the top shelf. You heard Kai chuckled and once again felt his body pressed to your back as he reached up to the top shelf to grab the milk.

“Here you go” Kai said handing you the milk.

“Thank you”

Kai moved his face closer to you for a kiss but instead you grabbed two eggs and walked to the kitchen counter. You placed down the ingredients and started to look for a bowl. You opened a cabinet, instead of finding a bowl you found the flour. You let out a happy sigh and took the bag down to the counter. You kept on searching for the bowl and after having opening all of the cabinets you found a bowl in the last one.

“Aren’t you going to help me?” you turned around to Kai glaring at him. He was smiling widely. He walked up to drawer picking up a whisk.

You started to measure the ingredients and putting them in the bowl. Kai started to stir the ingredients together but far too slow.

“Really?”

Kai grinned. You took the whisk from him, mixing faster. You started to pour the batter into the pan on the stove. As you flipped the first pancake Kai once again s his arms around you.

“______-ah” he whispered in your ear.  You answered with a hum, focusing on the pancakes.

“Are you really that hungry?” Kai laughed. You once again hummed. Kai chuckled before he released his grip around you.

”I’ll set up the table then”

When the pancakes were done you took the plate out to the living room where the table was. Kai smiled when he saw you entering. The two of you sat down and started to eat. You ate much quicker than Kai did, making him chuckle at the sight.

“I’m full” you said leaning back on your chair, placing your hands on your stomach. There were only three pancakes left on the plate but you were sure that none of them would fit in your stomach. Kai had finished a long time ago but had stayed to watch you eat with a grin.

“Wanna watch some TV?” Kai asked looking over at the sofa.

“Shouldn’t we take care of the dishes first?” you asked, picking up your plate.

“I can take care of it later” Kai smiled grabbing the plate from you, placing it back on the table before grabbing your hand to lead you to the couch. He was walking backwards making you laugh. He sat down on the couch before laying down on his side. You lay down beside him, facing the TV. Kai gave you the remote before resting his hand on your hip.

 


 

This fic is starting to get really long, do you want me to finish it soon or drag it out a little bit? :P Do you guys have any idea of what you want to happen? Like a specific scene or something^^ Tell me, tell me, t-t-t-tell me!

A lot of questions ^^ On another note it's been raining here all day long and I made the horrible decision to walk home from school. I usually like walking when it's raining but I was soooo cold when I got home! :( Since I pretty much don't have anything planed for the weekend I might be able to write some more!!