Pocky Sticks.

When Dreams Turn Into Reality

(A/N: Keep in mind that Eun Mi doesn't know who Teen Top is... Yet... But she will finally know who they are later in the story!!!)

--------------------------------

Eun Mi's POV:

I started to panic! As I got closer to the group of guys, I had no time to merge a little to the side to avoid them. All six of them were in a line side by side to each other, and took up the whole sidewalk! So that was a disadvantage. I closed my eyes and I ran faster. I knew I was gonna trip upon one of them soon.

The wind blew past my ears and then, I felt my foot hit upon something. The next thing I knew, my arms flailed around, my hands gripping tight on my bags of groceries, and I felt myself falling towards the ground. I braced myself for the pain that was gonna shock my body once I hit the concrete... But instead, I felt firm hands grip both sides of my waist. I opened one of my eyes, and saw that I was a mere foot away from meeting the concrete ground... I opened my other eye and looked behind my shoulder...

The guy with the blond hair was the one holding onto me. I cleared my throat and he helped me back on my feet. I felt my cheeks start to warm up in embarrassment. I bowed down countless times. "Mianhaeyo." I muttered as I bowed. I ruffled the bags in my hands, and set them on my wrists, and dusted off my clothes.

I looked back up at the six guys and bowed once again. "I'm really sorry." And I walked past them as my shoulder brushed upon the blond guy's shoulder. Then I took off running again to the hospital.

Teen Top's POV:

"What just happened?" Chunji broke the silence.

Ricky shrugged. "A girl just tripped on L.Joe-hyung..."

"She looks vaguely familar...." Changjo muttered.

"What?!" Niel exclaimed.

"It's like I've seen her before..." Changjo continued.

"Well, how is that?" C.A.P. asked him.

"Aish. Forget about it. I'm probably just imagining things." He sighed and walked ahead of the group.

"Wait up, dongsaeng!" Ricky called out and chased after Changjo.

Eun Mi's POV:

I ran past the glass automatic doors and towards the elevator. I panted and tried to catch my breath as the elevator ascended up. When I reached the 5th floor, I walked to my Umma's room. When I opened the door, my Umma was peacefully looking out the window.

"Umma.." I whispered as I opened the door wider.

She looked in my direction. Her face, it was losing its color... She was slowly getting weaker as the days went by. I was happy she didn't leave me the day we found her... But her hypothermia has gotten really bad.. Doctors said nothing could be done. So all we had to do was wait until her body just shuts down because her body temperature being so low..

I smiled widely for her. "I bought you the snacks you wanted." I lifted up the bags in my hand and showed it to her.

She smiled slightly. "Bring it over here so we can share, yeah?"

I nodded and walked towards her bed. I set down the bags on the floor next to her bed. I pulled out a box of strawberry Pocky sticks. "Your favorite." I smiled.

"Ah. Thank you, yeobo." She smiled and gently took the box out of my hand. 

My fingers grazed upon her hand. Her hand was cold. Colder than any human being. I watched as she slowly got the box open. She pulled out the aluminum bag and ripped that open as well. She took out a pink stick from the bag and lifted it towards . She broke a small piece and chewed on it. She looked back out the window while she did that.

"Umma. I'm going to miss you so much..." I whispered.

She looked at me and frowned a bit. "I'll still be here.. Just not physically..." She finished off the Pocky stick she had in her hand. 

"I wish I would've told you to stay inside the lodge that day..." I looked down at the floor.

"But you were having fun that day too, remember? You were hanging out with the kids you met that were staying there for the holidays too..." She patted my head.

I sniffled. "But I wish that they could've found you sooner... Three days were too long. And the temperatures were below freezing.. And you were in snow..." I whimpered to myself, biting my bottom lip from keeping myself from crying.

"Eun Mi... Don't worry. You'll have Jineun-Imo and KwonJo-Imobu to take care of you." She moved her hand from my head to below my chin. She lifted it up so I could look at her. I cringed at the coldness of her fingers.

"If your Appa were still with us, you'd be with him. But you know... He left.. So you're stuck with your Imo and Imobu." Her eyes bore into mine.

My tear ducts deceived me and released a river of tears. "You can't leave me, Umma." I said in between sobs.

Her cold hand brushed against my cheek. "When God calls for me, I must answer... And well, He's calling for me..." She took in a ragged breath.

"Are you okay, Umma?" I stopped crying and looked at her.

She coughed then. "I'm fine, yeobo. Just go do your homework to get your mind off of these things." She told me.

"Are you sure? I have to go downstairs to the hospitals piano to compose a small song as my assignment..." I told her.

She nodded. "I'll be fine, Eun Mi, Just go. School is more important than you sickened Umma." She coughed once more, but then grabbed at another single Pocky stick and put it in .

I got up and got my snacks I bought for myself and took my backpack. I walked to the door and put my hand on the door knob. I looked back behind my shoulder and saw my Umma looking out the window once again, munching on a Pocky stick.

I'm gonna miss this so much... I thought to myself.

-----------------------------------

Sooooo here is an update!!!^^
I hope you enjoyed it!

Don't cry okay guys? I just.. Well, I wanted to attempt a sad plot line!

And for my silent readers!!!
COMMENT~!!! I know you guys are reading...
Get out from your shadows and just comment.
Reading them makes me happy!!!

And for the those of you who found my story through @ChangjoFacts_ on Twitter, please support me!!^^

SARANGHAEYO~!!!!

And if you want to, come follow me on Twitter and we can all be friends together!!!! :D
Follow me: @kaaylaagirl10