Confessions

When Dreams Turn Into Reality

Changjo's POV:

We were now at the radio station... Though, Eun Mi wasn't with us anymore. She went with the stylist noonas' back to the company building and rest. 

I sighed to myself, still thinking about what Eun Mi was dreaming of back the house. 

"Changjo-ah!" The radio guy said.

"Ah. Yes?"

"Is there a girl that has captured your heart yet?" He asked.

I bit my bottom lip and nodded to myself. Forgetting that the listeners won't be able to see that small movement so I cleared my throat next. "Ah. Yes. There is this one girl... But her identity will have be kept hidden." I chuckled to myself.

"Ooooh~ As Changjo's hyungs', how do you feel about this?" Clearly asking the others.

"Well. I guess, since he is the youngest... His hormones are finally taking over his body." Chunji chuckled. 

I felt my cheeks burn up from embarrassment. 

"Changjo-ah. Where did you happen to meet this girl?" The guy questioned.

"At the new school we attend. She's a really talented girl.. I just fell for her..." I said softly. 

"Wooooow~~~" The man said.

I chuckled again and smiled slightly.

"She's really pretty though!" Niel added.

"Oh, really now?" The man asked, shocked.

"Hyung~ Shush!" I said. 

The other's laughed. 

"When do you think you will reveal to the world the girl you admire?" The man asked curiously.

"I don't know... Maybe never.. Maybe when things get serious... Not too sure..." I said. 

"Indecisive maknae. Such a cute boy, lucky in love." The man said.

My cheeks felt like they were melting off. I was really embarrassed.

Eun Mi's POV:

When my dream finally ended, I woke up. The stylist unnies were sitting together in a circle, surrounding a radio. Familiar voices were projecting from the speaker. I dragged myself towards the group.

"Oh, you're up!" Hae Yoo- Unnie smiled. "Teen Top's on the radio.. Listen." She said.

I nodded. 

"Changjo-ah!!" The man said.

"Ah! Yes?" He said.

I felt my cheeks blush as I heard his voice. 

"Is there a girl that has captured your heart yet?" The man asked.

I felt my breath hitch in my throat... The radio then went silent. I bit my lip, anxious to hear his answer.

 "Ah. Yes. There is this one girl... But her identity will have be kept hidden," he chuckled to himself.

A smile crept on my face. The stylist unnies turned their heads at me and smiled at me. I looked down at the floor still blushing. 

"Ooooh~ As Changjo's hyungs', how do you feel about this?" The man pointed the question to the rest of Teen Top.

"Well. I guess, since he is the youngest... His hormones are finally taking over his body." Chunji chuckled. 

I laughed at that comment. 

"Changjo-ah. Where did you happen to meet this girl?" The guy questioned.

"At the new school we attend. She's a really talented girl.. I just fell for her..." He said softly.

"Hae Yoo- Unnie!! He's talking about me, right?!" I questioned excitedly.

She nodded at me. I squealed at the confirmation.

"Wooooow~~~" The man said.

I heard Changjo chuckle.

"She's really pretty though!" Niel added happily.

"Oh, really now?" The man sounded shocked.

"Hyung~ Shush!" Changjo snapped.

I beamed myself.

Laughs from the others were heard from the speakers.

"When do you think you will reveal to the world the girl you admire?" The man asked curiously.

"I don't know... Maybe never.. Maybe when things get serious... Not too sure..." He answered truthfully. 

"Indecisive maknae. Such a cute boy, lucky in love." The man said.

I looked up at the unnies'. My cheeks were just burning with excitement. "Unnies!!! He really likes me!!! I'm sooo happy!!" I beamed.

All of a sudden, Hae Yoo handed me a white envelop. 

"What is this?" I asked.

"Jiyong-sshi told me to give it to you. He said that your appa had given it to him." She told me.

"What's in the envelope?" I asked her. It was quite bulky.

She shrugged. "I was told not to open it."

I grabbed the envelope and opened it. It revealed a ton of money. "What is this?!" I screeched to myself. "This is a lot of money!" 

"How much?" Hae Yoo asked.

"It looks at about a million won.. Maybe even more..." I said. I began to take a few bills out. I handed it to Hae Yoo- Unnie. "Here. Take it. For your coming baby.." I smiled at her.

Hae Yoo- Unnie gaped at me. "But I can't take your money..."

"It's not my money.. Just take it." I told her. I went around to the other unnies and started giving them money as well. But not as much as I gave Hae Yoo- Unnie. There was still a lot more money. I decided that the rest will go to my Imo and her family.. Then I will use the remaining for myself.

I sat down on the couch of the room and stared at the table just sitting there. The radio was turned off, so I wasn't really sure if Teen Top was still at the station or not.. I really wanted to see Changjo. 

I sighed and just laid down. There was shuffling all around in the room, since the stylist unnies' were preoccupying their selves with whatever. I grabbed my phone from my pocket and started surfing the web on it. There was news about Changjo's confession about a mysterious girl. I sighed. If my identity were to get revealed, I'd probably have a horrible life... I sighed. Time went by fast just laying there. 

The door suddenly opened. There was voices filling up the room. I quickly sat up and got up on my feet. I smiled and quickly approached Changjo. I wrapped my arms around his waist. "You're sweet, you know." I said into his chest.

Changjo wrapped his arms around my waist and chuckled. "Thanks."

"I'm guessing you heard the radio show.." L.Joe said. 

I let go of Changjo and nodded. "Yeah. I sure did."

I grabbed a hold of Changjo's arm and dragged him out of the room. 

Changjo's POV:

The next thing I knew, I was being dragged up the stairs. Then she opened a door. We were at the top of the building.

"Why'd you bring me here?" I asked her.

"Because.. I wanted to tell you something.." She mumbled.

I nodded. Waiting for her to tell me whatever she needed to say.

"I like you too, Jonghyun." She looked up at me and beamed.

I felt myself smile as well. She started walking towards me. When our feets touched, she stopped. I looked down at her and smiled wider.

I lowered down my head and our faces were only an inch away. Eun Mi put her face closer to mine. Our foreheads and noses touched too. Then I closed the gap. I laid my lips on hers gently. 

When I pulled away, Eun Mi's cheeks were glowing a light red and her smile was huge. I smiled back and went back down and pecked her lips.

----------------------------------------

I'm super sorry for the long wait guys.. 

I didn't think of anything til today... OTL

Well I hope you enjoyed it!! :D

SARANGHAEYO<3333