Annyeonghigaseyo

When Dreams Turn Into Reality

 

(A/N: Annyeonhigaseyo is the polite form of saying Goodbye when the person you are talking to is leaving and you are staying....)
And this chapter may be a bit sad....

-----------------------------------

*One Week Later*

Eun Mi's POV:

I wasn't allowed to see my Umma all week because they didn't want me to get sick from the flu she had caught a week ago... The past week, my Umma's body temperature kept flucuating.. It was just weakening her even more... Today, I was called to come to the hospital while I was in a lecture at school... When I got here, the doctor had said that my mom will slowly be meeting her death today... I wanted to see her; but I couldn't. The doctors were still examining her. I sat outside my Umma's door and cried my eyes out. These never ending tears. 

I wasn't gonna see my Umma alive after today... It was gonna be the last few hours.. I pulled my knees up to my chest and sobbed.

No One's POV:

Teen Top made a small visit to a hospital to go and visit some of their fans that have fallen sick. Whilst at the hospital, Teen Top comes across a girl... A girl they seemed familiar to.. When they see her, they see her in a whole different state than the first time. Her knees pulled all the way up to her chest and she was sobbing uncontrollably.  When they got close enough, Chunji is the first to speak. 

"Is everything okay?" He asks the sobbing girl.

The girl looks up at the six teenage boys in front of her. Tears running down her perfect cheeks. Her eyes swollen from all the crying she has done.

And to Teen Top's surprise, it was the girl that had collided with L.Joe when she was running out of that small market.

The girl continued to look at the guys through her never ending tears.

"Is everything okay?" Chunji asked again as he squatted in front of her.

She whimpered as she shook her head. Then she put her head back on her arms and cried some more. Her sobs were loud in the long empty, white hallways.

"You want to talk about it?" L.Joe was next to squat and speak.

The girl shook her head against her arms. 

"At least tell us what's going on." L.Joe said.

She looked back up at the two in front of her. " My Umma... She's dying..." She whispered quietly.

Then C.A.P squats next to her on the left. "What's your name, darling?"

"Lee Eun Mi." She answered.

"You're Umma.. She's in this room, here?" L.Joe pointed at the door to their right.

Eun Mi nodded. "Yes. She's in there getting examined... But the doctors say it's too late for her... Her time has come..." She sobbed once more.

L.Joe sat next to Eun Mi and put his arm around her shoulder. Eun Mi then rested her head on his shoulder while tears still poured down her cheeks.

Behind the four teenagers on the floor, the three youngest stood there, not knowing what to do.

When Changjo looked at the girl some more, he noticed that she looked vaguely familiar. Like he has seen her somewhere else other than when she had bumped into L.Joe a week ago.

Then Eun Mi took in a ragged breath. "She has no chance of living anymore... I just wish there was just some way of healing her... But there isn't. Her hypothermia has gotten so bad already. I'll be Umma-less starting tonight." She sobbed again. Burying her face into L.Joe's chest.

L.Joe slung his arm across her back and patted it. Chunji and C.A.P sat there rubbing her back as well.

Then it hit Changjo like a rocket. It was the girl from his dream! 

Changjo's POV:

I was shocked to see that this was the girl from my dream! She was real! My dream is coming true!! But this isn't the way I wanted it to happen... What is reality?

I turned in Ricky's direction and whispered in his ear: "That girl.. She's the one from my dream..."

When I backed away from his ear, he looked at me with a shocked expression.

"Chincha?!" He said in exasperation.

I nodded. I was gonna say something else, but the door to the room opened. "Eun Mi... Her body is slowly shutting down... We say about another two hours..." Then he handed her a face mask. "Here, and wear this."

Eun Mi looked up at the doctor, tears streaming down her beautiful face. She slowly nodded and choked on a sob. She slowly got up with the help of my hyungs. She grabbed the face mask from the doctor and walked into the room.

The six of us stayed outside with the doctor staring in amazement.

"You guys are Teen Top, right?" He asked us.

We nodded. 

"How do you know that young lady?" He asked.

It got quiet and all you heard was the quiet sobs from the girl in the room.

C.A.P-hyung spoke. "We don't know her... But she had accidentally bumped into us a week ago... And it just so happened that we crossed paths again on this sad day."

The doctor nodded. "Would you like to go in there too? I can get you masks..." The doctor offered.

C.A.P-hyung shook his head. "Anniyo. It's fine. We have to go see some of our fans who are here... So we'll be off."

"Okay. Would you like me to contact you when her Umma passes? So you can come be by her side." The doctor suggested.

L.Joe spoke before C.A.P did. "Yes please."

We all looked in L.Joe's direction and he just shrugged. 

Then the doctor took something out from his pocket. He handed it to L.Joe and said: "I will page this."

L.Joe nodded and put it in his pocket. And as a group we walked to the pediatrics wing to go see some kids.

Eun Mi's POV:

"Umma!!" I sobbed. My voice muffled by the face mask I had to wear.

My Umma held onto my hand and made shushing noises. 

"Please stop crying. I can't go to Heaven knowing that I left my daughter crying..." She said in a hoarse voice.

I shook my head. "You can't go. I need you." I hiccuped.

"Eun Mi. I'll be in a better place... Just remember that I will always be here." She said. My Umma put her hand on mine and I looked up at her.

"I'm sorry that you have to go through this... Having only an Imo and Imobu to live with.. And not having real parents.. I'm sorry that your Appa is gone.. And I'm sorry for letting you down, and leaving you today. Just never give up, okay?"

(Go to Next Chapter)