Lotte World

When Dreams Turn Into Reality

Changjo's POV:

When we arrived at Lotte World, Eun Mi barged out the car with excitement. "Omo!" she gasped. I stayed behind in the car to put on my facemask. Then all of a sudden two little kids came running towards the car.

"APPA~" the cried.

Eun Mi looked at me and I smiled. Driver-hyung appeared from the other side of the car and kneeled on the ground with his arms wide open. 

I wastched as the sweet moment took place in front of me. Eun Mi grabbed my hand.

"Changjo-ah!" a middle-aged woman appeared from the other side.

"Annyeonh, noona!" I waved at her.

She gasped and smiled. "So this is the Eun Mi everyone keeps talking about~!" she approached my girlfriend and hugged her.

"Annyeong," Eun Mi returned the hug.

"I'm Sunhee, Jin Guk's wife," she introduced herself.

"Lee Eun Mi imnida," she bowed.

"It's so great to be able to have some family time here in Lotte World. TOP Media is so nice to be paying for this trip," Sunhee smiled.

Eun Mi nodded. "Well what are we waiting for? Let's have some fun!!" Eun Mi exclaimes. 

Jin Guk's kids cheer and they run towards the gates of the amusement park.

Eun Mi dragged me along with her as she ran too. 

We got to the amusement park and the place was bustling with people. "Jonghyun! Let's go on the big ride over there!" She pointed at the roller coaster.

My blood ran cold and my body went stiff. I'm afraid of heights. I thought to myself. 

"Jonghyun?" Eun Mi waved a hand in front of my face, to grab my attention.

"Bwoh?"

"You blanked out," Eun Mi said.

"Mian," I apologized.

"Come on~" Eun Mi grabbed my hand and dragged me towards the roller coaster.

I felt like stone. Just being dragged like I was a statue. When we approaced the line, I hoped that it would be line and we would have to wait forever. But just my luck... There was barely a line. I sighed quietly to myself and we lined up behind a group of friends.

I fixed my facemask and stood there. My hands felt clamy. 

"Jonghyun?" Eun Mi spoke my name.

"You know, it's really weird hearing my real name being spoken, but then from you, it sounds like you've been saying it forever," I smiled at her.

Eun Mi blinked at me and smiled. "I like Jonghyun better than Changjo," she giggled. 

I smiled. "I don't even let my bandmates call me by my real name," I chuckled.

When the car thing returned with other people still in it, I gulped and prepared myself for living hell. When the car was emptied, we were next to get on.

Eun Mi squealed with excitement and we sat in a seat together. She put the bar down across our chests and grabbed my hand. "Ready?"

I nodded slowly. I looked in front of me. The roller coaster would ascend as soon as the ride started. I took in a deep breath and squeezed Eun Mi's hand. 

"Don't be scared, okay?" Eun Mi said beside me.

"I'll try," I replied.

Sweat beaded on my forehead as I took another breath. The ride then started out slow, I felt myself being pushed up against the seat. My eyes were wide open as I looked up in the sky. When the ride suddenly stopped, I took in a deep breath and closed me eyes. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH~!!!!!" I screamed my lungs out as the ride went down fast. 

I kept my eyes shut tight and my head down as the ride continued. I felt tears suddenly begin to fall. I couldn't help but feel terrified on this ride. After the half a minute of hell, the ride finally ended. 

I sighed a relief and Eun Mi pushed the bar off us. I felt more hot tears run down my face as we stepped off the ride. I fixed my hood and just followed behind Eun Mi. I sniffled and wiped my tears. When I wasn't paying attention, I ran into the back of Eun Mi.

"Ah. Mian," I said.

"Jonghyun? Are you all right?" Eun Mi asked me in concern. She pushed the hood off my head and raised my gaze to her's.

"You're.... crying..." she whispered. "Wae?"

I shook my head. "Nothing..." I murmured.

"I'm sorry," she suddenly apologized. "I'm sorry I dragged you onto that ride." 

Before I can reassure her, she dragged me to a bench and sat down. Eun Mi turned in my direction and smiled. She grabbed my face in between either side of my face and pulled it closer to her. She laid a small kiss on my forehead.

She let her fingers graze down my face and then grabbed my hands. "I should've remembered that you were afraid of heights," she sighed. 

"Bwoh?" 

"Oppas told me about your fear of heights..." she replied. 

"It's okay, don't hurt yourself over this," I said as I laced our fingers together.

Eun Mi smiled and then laid her lips on mine. Her warm, soft lips helped calm my nerves. When she breaks away, her cheeks are tinted pink and her smile is as bright as the sun that was shining on us.

"Come! I'll make it up to you," she says, "let's play some games!

We get up from the bench. This time she's the one being dragged along. 

Eun Mi's POV: 

Changjo pulls on my hand and we run towards the big arcade. When we got there, I admired the many brightly lit games. 

"Come on. Let's play Dance Dance Revolution!" Changjo exclaims with a huge grin. 

I nod and we go to the closest token machine. Afterwards, we rush to the vacant DDR and insert our tokens. The game came alive and Changjo chose Expert mode and I chose Normal. Changjo did the honors of chosing the song. With that, he chose Butterfly.

"Andwae?!" I cried. "This song is hard!!" I complained.

Changjo just smiled and focused on the screen. When the song began, I fumbled over my feet and kept missing arrows. I glanced over to Changjo and he was swiftly getting all the arrows. I sighed and just continued to fail with my "fancy footwork". The song ended up stopping because I failed so miserably. 

I laughed and hopped to Changjo and hugged him. I looked up at him and pouted. "Why are you such a brilliant dancer?"

Changjo just shrugged. "I'm a natural," he winked.

I scoffed and rolled my eyes. "Whatever," I mehronged.

Changjo just hugged me tighter. "But you looked cute. Fumbling over your little feet," he teased.

I pulled away and smacked his chest and giggle.

"Hubba hubba~" someone said behind me.

I turned around and saw six teens looking at us.

"Chincha?" I whispered to myself. 
____________________________

How was it? I hope it was good.

Sorry for not updating.. I've been caught up in watching Dream High. So it's been distracting me from writing.

So let me know how it was!!

Thank you to bebeth1996 and CrazyPanda105~^^ 
You guys are awesome. You may comment as long as you want. Don't worry,
bebeth1996, you aren't taking up any space. I promise you.. :D

SARANGHAEYO!!!!!!<3