Good Day

When Dreams Turn Into Reality

Eun Mi's POV:

"What are you guys doing here?" I asked.

"We're here to hang out with you guys," Ricky answered.

"How'd you know we were here?" I asked another question.

"Chunji-hyung told us," Ricky answered, "why didn't you guys invite us?" he pouted.

I shrugged. "I guess I just wanted a day with just Jonghyun..." I replied.

"Jiyong-hyung gave a free day, since you were already here. So we decided to just tag along. Come on, we need this free day before we start prepping for our comeback," C.A.P. said.

I nodded. "Well I guess we shouldn't waste our time gaping at each other now. Let's go~" I exclaimed. 

So we set off and got out of the arcade. I stood in between Changjo and Ricky. 

"Dongsaeng, are you gonna ride roller coasters with us?" Ricky asked.

I shook my head. "I don't want to leave Jonghyun by himself, I'll stay with him," I answered. 

Ricky then looked at me with raised eyebrows. "Did you just call Changjo by his real name?" he asked.

"Uh, yeah," I nodded.

"That's so weird, you know? Since no one really says his real name around the dorm," Niel said.

"Anyways," Changjo cut in, "you don't need to stay with me... I know you want to go on the roller coasters. So just go with the others and I'll stay behind... and hold your bag," he told me. 

"But..." I tried to argue back, but he held a hand in front of my face.

"No buts. You're gonna go on the roller coasters," Changjo mehronged.

I pouted and walked towards L.Joe. I looked back behind my shoulder and mehronged Changjo. 

"What's up, dongsaeng?" L.Joe asked.

I shrugged. "Which roller coaster do you want to ride first?"

"Bwoh? You like riding roller coasters?" he asked in surprise.

"Jeez, don't act so surprised," I teased. 

"Then let's go on the Atlantic Adventure" L.Joe suggested.

I nodded. "Let's do it!!!" I exclaimed happily.

Changjo's POV:

I watch as L.Joe and Eun Mi start running towards a ride. When I look in the distance, all I see is the Atlantic Adventure ride. "Wow, Eun Mi wants to go on that?" I asked out loud.

Ricky put an arm around my shoulder. "She's a trooper. Come on, let's go follow the two," he pulled my arm.

When we approached the line for the ride, Chunji was the only one who didn't go through the maze to get to the front. Eun Mi came running back and smiled at me. "You sure you don't want me to stay with you?" she looked into my eyes.

I nodded. 

"Don't worry, I'll stay with him... I'm not really in the mood for rides anyways," Chunji said.

Eun Mi nodded and hugged my chest. "Er, do you think you can hold my bag?" she asked me.

I nodded and grabbed her small bag from her grasp.

"Okay, I'll see you in a bit then!" Eun Mi smiled brightly and ran towards the line. I watched as she twisted and turned through the line maze and met up with the four others.

"You have a great girl in your hands," Chunji said suddenly.

I smiled widely. "Yeah?"

He nodded with a smile. "She sure cares a lot about you," he said.

"Yeah, but I care about her the most... I'm always worried about her..." I confessed.

"That's good. A girl needs a caring man in her life," he replied.

"Tomorrow... It's her umma's funeral..." I said.

"We're gonna go right?" he asked.

I nodded. "Of course. We have to be there for her," I said. 

Then I heard several rounds of screaming, I looked up at where the ride was, and saw the car of people pass by. I think I saw Eun Mi. Since it looked like she was the only girl on the ride.

"So I heard Eun Mi call you by your real name," Chunji said. "Do you like her calling you that?" he asked.

"Yeah. It's nice to hear my real name, you know?" I responded. 

Chunji just chuckled. "She's a keeper. That's all I can say.."

Then after a few more minutes later, the group rejoined us.

Eun Mi was laughing along with Ricky who was next to her.

"That was sooo fun~!!!" Eun Mi exclaimed as she hopped in front of me. 

I smiled at her. "I'm glad you had fun!" 

"L.Joe-oppa~!!! Let's go on Giant Loop!!!" She exclaimed happily.

He nodded and the two took off again with the other three running behind. 

"She's in love with rides," Chunji chuckled beside me.

"She has more courage than me," I chuckled as well.

L.Joe's POV:

We got in line for the Giant Loop. "You ready?" I asked Eun Mi.

She nodded. "Totally. But after this, I think we're gonna have to eat. I am starving~" she said.

"Niel-oppa~ Don't get sick, okay?" Eun Mi gripped his arm.

I saw him take a breath in and nodded. "I won't.. I'm just getting a bit light-headed," he told her.

"I never met a girl so excited for roller coasters," C.A.P. told her.

Eun Mi just laughed. "I'm not like most girls."

That indeed was right. If Changjo didn't get to her heart first, I would've claimed her as mine... But I was a bit too late. I sighed to myself and admired Eun Mi messing around with Ricky, making weird faces back and forth.

When it was our turn to get in, Eun Mi sat in between me and C.A.P. She suddenly grabbed my hand. I felt my cheeks heat up. "I'm a bit scared of this one," she admitted. 

"Don't worry, you'll get through it," C.A.P. encouraged her. 

She nodded slightly and squeezed my hand tighter. The ride begun and it started going in circles fast! Beside me Eun Mi shrieked her head off and her hand didn't let loose at all. Behind me, Ricky and Niel were screaming loudly. I yelled myself as we did another turn upside down. 

When the ride slowed down and stopped, Eun Mi still didn't let go. 

"Okay... I think I'm done with rides," she said. Then she let go of my hand.

Even though it felt good to have the blood rush back into my hand, it felt empty without Eun Mi's warm hand. I shook my head and yelled at myself in my head. YAH~ You're not supposed to have feelings for your dongsaeng's girlfriend!!

We met up with Chunji and Changjo and Eun Mi went beside Changjo and held his hand. I felt jealousy wave over me. As a group we all walked to the nearest food place.
__________________________________

Hehehehehehehe~ I hope you guys liked this!!!!!!!

I mean the L.Joe liking Eun Mi part, totally improvised...

Comment?

Thank you all for subscribing!! :D

SARANGHAEYO!!!!!<3333