Time Will Only Tell

When Dreams Turn Into Reality

*1 Week Later*

Eun Mi's POV:

I was out of the hospital and able to walk and sit up again.. It didn't hurt as much to breath as it did when I was fresh in the hospital.. I was in Vocals, school was almost over.. And the only one I talked to in the class was Ha Ni... I sighed and looked out the window.. There were vocal tests going on, and we all had to be quiet... I opened my notebook and a slip of paper fell out of it. I furrowed my eyebrows together and began to open it up.

It was from Changjo... 

We will have a meeting at TOP Media today. Would you like a ride with us?

I smiled upon his small message and I was eager for the bell to ring now. I looked at the clock.. There was only 5 minutes left. I gathered my stuff together and stared out the window, knowing that time will go by faster if I did. 

Outside the window, there were a ton of birds everywhere.. I sighed and couldn't help but think about my Umma.. She loved feeding birds when we went to the park.. She'd always take a slice or two of bread, and then she would crumble it and feed it to the birds. I smiled to myself and then the bell suddenly rang. I quickly got up from my seat, slung my backpack over my shoulder, and rushed out of the room. 

When I turned left from the doorway, I bumped into someone. "Aish. Mianhae." I quickly said.

"Eun Mi-ah. It's fine.. Did you get my note?" It was Changjo.

I looked up at him. "Oh. Uh. Yes I did." I said to him.

"Great. So would you like to get a ride from us?" He asked. 

I nodded. "Ne. I'll just have to let my Oppa know.." I told him. 

Changjo smiled and grabbed me by my hand. "Come on. The others are waiting for us at the entrance of the school." He said.

Changjo began dragging me. I tried my hardest to keep up. When we got to the front of the school, the five other members of Teen Top were socializing amongst themselves.

"Ah. About time you get here. We were getting worried again." L.Joe said.

I didn't say anything but grab my cell phone out of my pocket.

"Wait! Why are you taking out your cell phone?! Are you gonna call the cops on us?!" Ricky suddenly shouted.

I slowly lifted up my gaze to look at him. "What?" 

C.A.P smacked the back of his head. "No, dummy."

"I'm gonna call my Oppa.. I need to let him know that he doesn't need to come pick me up..." I told him. "What made you think I was gonna call the cops?" I asked Ricky. 

He shrugged. "Forget about it." 

I shook my head and went ahead and called my Oppa. 

I went into the car with the others and sat in between Changjo and Ricky. 

"Aish... I feel so bad for having to delay my start at me job..." I sighed. 

"Don't worry, Manager-hyung understands." C.A.P said to me.

I nodded. "Ne. Well, I'll be able to start this week.. Since I'm healed and all that." 

"That's great.. Just don't overwork yourself, please." Changjo said next to me.

"I know." I said.

"You two need to just go out already." L.Joe said from the back.

I stiffened up and looked in front of me.

"Why? We like being friends.." Changjo said.

I felt his hand creep into mine. I glanced at him from the corner of my eye and smiled slightly.

"Because, it's obvious that the both of you like each other... You can't hide it anymore. We know." L.Joe chuckled.

"I know he likes me... But... I just don't think I'm ready for a relationship..." I said.

"Ah. Well then, I guess that's understandable.." L.Joe mumbled, knowing that he has been defeated.

Changjo's POV:

We got to TOP Media, and Eun Mi stretched as she got out of the car...

"Changjo-Oppa.. Do you think I'll get anti-fans after it's revealed that I'm your manager's assistant?" She suddenly asked me.

I shrugged. "We aren't planning on revealing until after awhile.. We don't want you to get overwhelmed.. So just relax for now.. Unless there's suddenly rumors going around.. Then we will have to approach the problem.." I explained.

"How are you so calm?" She chuckled next to me.

We walked into the building and I nudged her.

"I don't know. I just am?" I answered her.

Eun Mi nudged me back and skipped in front. The next thing I know, Chunji is chasing after her. 

"Yah! Chunji-Oppa! I said I was sorry!!" Eun Mi shouted as she burst into laughter.

I was majorly confused. I walked next to Ricky. "What's going on?" I asked him.

"Chunji-hyung accidentally smacked Eun Mi on the when we were going to the cafeteria.." Ricky snickered. "So she had splashed him with water on his pants.. And it made it look like he peed himself. So Chunji is getting back at her." Ricky explained.

"Ahhh. Okay." I nodded and continued to watch as Chunji and Eun Mi ran around the lobby. Chunji caught up to Eun Mi and he wrapped his arms around her..

I was suddenly getting this bubbly feeling at the pit of my stomach. Eun Mi was laughing in his arms as she softly slapped his arms to let go of her. I then felt the heat rise up to my face as I felt a bit.. Angry? Or is it jealousy?

Eun Mi escaped from Chunji arms and ran towards the elevator. She pressed the button a bunch of times, wanting for it to come faster.. Then the elevator opened and she ran in. But Chunji was able to get into the elevator. I sighed and felt really jealous.

I felt an arm wrap around my shoulders. I looked to my right and found C.A.P-hyung. "Jealous?" He asked.

I shook my head. "Anni."

"You sure?" He asked again.

"I'm not.. Why?" I asked him.

"Your face is turning a bright red." He pointed out.

"WHAT?!" I shrieked.

"You are. Don't worry. It's natural." C.A.P. punched my arm lightly and walked forward. "Only time will tell when you two will finally be together." He said over his shoulder.

I sighed and went into the elevator with my other hyungs..

----------------------------

SORRY SORRY!!! /breaks out into Super Junior
I'm super sorry for the late update..
I already had a small part written, but I never came back to finish and post..
I hope this was a good update..

Again, I am really sorry for the late update.. 
I've been really busy with school..
And then I'd get distracted by Tumblr and other things..
/sighs My life is clustered.. xDD

SARANGHAEYO!!!<3

COMMENT CORNER!!!!!!!!:

@Shiraishi_fan67: Hehehe. I know.. I think it's about time she's gone, yeah? 
I'm super sorry for the late update.. But I do hope you enjoyed it!!!^^

@christmasplush: DONGSAENGG!!!! TT_TT I am so sorry for the late update!!
But I am happy that you were able to read my Yoseob fanfic and catch up. I hope you like that one.. :3
I am hoping that my scene will turn out goo.. OTL
But I doubt it.. xDD

BIG BANG COMEBACK!! Did ya see it?! It was SOOOO AWESOME!!! :D :D
I was able to buy the album!! So I cannot wait to get it!!! ^___^

I really like your new story.. :D
And your requests are really good. You're just sooo busy! I don't want to request yet..
I want to wait until you're finished with the others.. 
Unless, I request for a Changjo one right now, and you surprise me with something?
Anni, Anni. I'll just wait! :]

@aki_haelee2815: I hope you enjoyed the update!! :3