For Only You

When Dreams Turn Into Reality

(A/N: The next few chapters will be in Eun Mi's POV so you can get a bit of a background on her.. But don't forget you are Eun Mi.. :D)

-----------------------------------------

Eun Mi's POV:

I walked out of the elevator with my backpack on slung on my shoulder and snacks in hand. I walked through the high trafficked hallways... I walked down to the nice lounge they had and saw the piano in sight... But before I ventured to the bench, I went to the front desk and asked if I can use their piano.

"Annyeonghaeseyo!" I said.

"Ah, annyeonghaeseyo!" The receptionist replied.

I pointed towards the back of the room where the piano was. "Do you mind if I use the piano?" I asked her.

The receptionist turned herself around in her chair and looked where I was pointing. "What do you need it for?" She asked.

"I attend a music school.. And my homework asks to compose a small little piece... And my Umma is here in the hospital.. I can't leave..." I answered.

"Can I see your proof of homework and that you're Umma is really here?" She asked me.

I sighed and got out my homework assignment from my backpack. I handed her the paper. 

She analyzed it and looked up at me. "Seoul High School of the Arts?" She asked.

I nodded. "Ne. My first year."

"Okay proof that your Umma is a patient please." She requested.

I looked at my wrist and remembered the little hospital bracelet I had to wear so I can get easy in and out access when I wanted to see my Umma. I showed her my wrist and she nodded. "Okay. Go ahead. Put on a show, okay?" She winked.

I smiled. "Kamsamnida. I'll try my hardest to come up with something pretty... I'm gonna dedicate it to my Umma.." I smiled and picked up my bag and again and trudged over to the piano.

I put my backpack on the ground and took out a blank page with the musical staff and put my fingers on the keys. My fingers grazed upon the slick black and white keys. I closed my eyes and made my fingers do all the work... I stopped in the middle of it all and began to write down all the notes I had just played. When I was finished writing down the notes, I noticed that there was a crowd around me. I got really nervous but just continued playing...

I continued where I had left off. I closed my eyes and the music flowed as I got more into the piece... I forgot about the outside world and was carried into my own world.. My world where everything was perfect. My Appa back with my Umma and I. Umma not being sick. Everything was as it should be. But it all stopped when I hit one wrong key...

I shot my eyes open and began to write down the rest of the notes I had played. The crowd got larger. When I looked at my sheet of music, I was impressed... I sighed and decided to play a few more measures and then call it a finished assignment. I continued once again where I left off and added on.

I finished off the song with a small fast part and then ended it. I wrote down the final lines of my song and examined it. I was finished. I stared at it, trying to come up with a name. I played my full song to make sure it was a work of art. While I did so, I was thinking of names... The crowd was amazed by my playing. Once I hit the final note a second time in the last five minutes, I had a name.

For Only You.

I smiled at my finished homework assignment and put my work in my binder. The crowd began to applaud. I looked up and smiled at all of them. I put my backpack on my shoulder again and walked through the surrounding crowd. I went to the front desk and bowed to the lady. "Thank you again." I said.

She had tears in her eyes when I looked at her. "That was a beautiful. And your welcome. Feel free to use the piano whenever you want, okay?"

I nodded. "Okay. Thank you."

I walked away and went towards the elevator. I went inside and waited as the elevator lifted. I got out and walked back to my Umma's room.

When I opened the door, she was asleep. I smiled to myself and made my way to the bed. I put my hand upon her cheek. Her cheek was cold as ice. I frowned at that. Never will she be warm again because of this hypothermia. I thought to myself. I made my fingers slide down her cheek and I leaned down and kissed her forehead. I decided to take a walk in the park nearby. To reminisce the past...

-----------------------------

Short, I know...
But I feel this is where I should stop it...
I will update again in a short while!!! :D

But tell me what you guys think, okay?

SARANGHAEYO!!!<3